View Single Post
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default City of Shadows ~ OOC (Recruiting!)   #1  
City of Shadows

Atticus, city of despair and desperation. Its walls are an embrace against the dark, its walls are the tight clench of suffocation. Her people survive, but they never truly live.
You find yourself among the unfortunate pressed firmly toward her outer ring, where the common folk drop dead all around you of nefarious and sometimes mysterious causes. You've often considered leaving, but it's not as easy as it seems - to gain passage on an airship would require working every second of every hour of your life without spending a single coin. Walking out through the city gates would be an easy enough task, but are you strong enough to challenge the strange, vicious beasts that saturate the barren world beyond?
Your best choice for now is to toil in your misery and bitterly accept the patronizing smiles and false whispers of hope from the high gentry who tightly grasp the strings of your life.
Who knows? Perhaps things will change. Perhaps you'll discover others like you, who wish for nothing more than to keep the shadows at bay.

Look, I made a thing! And I'm looking for people to join!
That's about the gist of what I've thought up so far, so if anyone has any input on what sort of story/setting they'd like to play around in, definitely feel free to discuss it in here. The general theme (-salutes-) is going to be a dark fantasy with some steampunk elements. We'll most likely only be playing as human characters unless someone can give a compelling argument against it. Superpowers and the like are open to discussion. I'll be putting up my own profile later, but for now, here's a skeleton profile for you to ponder over. If you get a character all made up before I do, send it to me in a PM, and I'll get it posted up for everyone to see.

Aaaand, go!
Last edited by CupcakeDolly; 10-18-2015 at 10:25 PM.
Old Posted 10-08-2015, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote