View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
November 21st, Chicago.
Chilly wind blew in her back and she shivered ever so slightly. She was trained to withstand nearly any climatic situation, but still, she couldn't escape this betrayal of body, when something felt so very amiss. With a sigh, young woman crouched in jumping position, hand touching the cold cement roof. Shadows wrapped around her reassuringly, as if saying, whispering that her intuition was lying to her and nothing would go wrong tonight.

Leila frowned and gazed at the scene below. She was told to observe, until it was good time to get involved. Maybe it was the right time, but it felt like she should wait a bit more. It was interesting to see how well the blind guy fought. He really was skillful, both as mindreader and fighter. She resisted the urge to fiddle with her pendant, which held in the small chip whose waves would set off his ability to look in her mind.

The girl hated to admit it, but she was slightly nervous. She was assassin, not a spy, and keeping the role for maybe months, did not seem very appealing to her. But maybe it would take few weeks... In any case, her goal would be worth it. Oh yes. Thin smile spread on her lips. Few moments later, she jumped, black wings springing from her back as she floated about ten stories lower and then stopped. Shadows still swallowed her and no one could see her. She took out her arballet and aimed at one of the thugs that was coming back for second round. They really never learned, did they... A blink later, wind howled around her ears as she swooped down, shooting, shadow tendrils flaring about her. This was what she loved.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Last edited by Sadrain; 06-09-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old Posted 06-09-2012, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote