View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #7  
November 21st, Chicago.
"I don't approve of it."
"I know, Aiolia, I know. I am sorry."
The man looked guilty and rubbed his forehead. A headache was coming up. Too much of effort Leila had asked of him tonight and he had not slept for two days straight.
"But we have to do this."
His voice was heavy as he said this. The girl nibbled on her bottom lip and finally sighed in defeat. She knew every reason for this crazy plan, but her common sense screamed against it. Elek was already under so much pressure and then to put another burden on him... Her heart ached at the thought of it.
"Yeah. Well, let's go back now. You need to finally rest."
Aiolia's voice became softer and worried as she said it and she smiled at the older man. He nodded in reply and they both turned around and started walking deeper into the dank sewers. It did not smell too bad... Or maybe they had gotten used to it now. These tunnels had become their home long ago.
"Tomorrow's going to be a big day," Elek thought. Although unexpectedly, situation had solved better than he had planned. The sudden attack had given Leila a chance to present her self to them and offer her services to the rumored Rebellion. As he had thought, she was protected by device that deflected his telepathic waves, but even without that, he knew her plan was only to spy and destroy them from inside. Yet, they had agreed to talk with her tomorrow about it and then decide. And the answer would be "yes". That's why Aiolia was so angry and worried. She disliked this crazy plan he was about to set into action. But, it had to be done.
Aiolia shivered, as she glanced sideways to Elek. His expression was so firm and cold, there was nothing that could change his mind now.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Last edited by Sadrain; 06-10-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old Posted 06-10-2012, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote