View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
November 21st, Chicago.
Aiolia walked, watching her step carefully. She knew Elek was most likely seeing trough her eyes right now and it was her responsibility to make sure he did not trip and fall, although, he had become very good at moving and generally living, even when there was none to aid him in seeing the world.

But she did become a little too careless, not hearing a sound somewhere above, and the moment tail touched her, she stiffened, hands going to her swords.
"Aiolia..." Elek began. He sensed another mind, but before he could access it, something hit him and he fell. With groan, he hit his shoulder in the wall, but quickly got back to his feet.
"Don't attack, Aiolia!" he commanded softly and the woman backed up to the wall, next to him, but her swords were drawn out.
"We mean you no harm, please, come out," he called out into the darkness. His powers reached out to the foreign mind. It was twisted and strange, but he sent reassuring waves to it, tries to calm it down and smooth away the malicious intents. They were rooted in the very base of it, though, so it was very hard. He could only attempt to stop them for a short while, or to break the will fully. But to do that, not only he did not want to, but it also asked for immense concentration.

Elek stepped towards the creature, still trying to calm it down from inside. Sweat beaded on his forehead and his head hurt as if it was about to split in half. Aiolia gripped the swords tighter, for once, wishing Elek could let her simply deal with bloodshed. He was breaking him self for peace, always.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 06-10-2012, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote