View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #11  
November 23rd, Knoxville.
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning

Trough the static noise, song words were barely audible sometime. However, it still helped to chase away the eerie silence that seemed to capture him and lock within a shell. Ryan shivered and pulled a blanket tighter around him and watched the small fire he had started. It also helped him stay awake. He had dared to sleep only few hours, but after what he had done, he was so tired, he felt as if he could sleep twenty four hours straight.

We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
But we tried to fight it

It had been nearly a day, and the girl was still asleep. He had checked if she was still alive multiple times and much to his relief, answer was always yes. Now she was buried under all the blankets he could find, to keep her warm. There was no message from his employer, so he was just waiting and replaying last night over and over his mind... In all honesty, Ryan felt like stranded on some shore without civilization and only his own guilt and pain nagging him.

But we tried to fight it
But we tried to fight it

"Who the heck listens to all those ancient songs still?" he thought to him self and took a sip of half cold tea, which made him shiver again. Somehow, this all had went completely differently as he had planned... But didn't it always.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 06-10-2012, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote