View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
November 21st, Chicago.
Her mind... So strong, so painful. Elek could barely keep any thoughts of his own, all his mind was concentrated on keeping the creature at bay. He and Aiolia put their backs together, and he sensed his companion's fears, even though she had hidden them well. Elek could not even see anymore, he relied only on hearing and smell now. All his mind power went into the beast.

Aiolia had seen many beings, but this had to be one of the strongest and most horrible ones. So human, and yet so far from it. The moment it leaped, the girl managed to cross blades in attempt to protect her self. However, this creature was much stronger.

Elek's mind bled full with scenes of Aiolia being devoured. His stomach clenched and seeing that there was no chance of calm outcome, he put last of his strength into powerful blast. Mental energy crashed into monster and pushed her back, off of Aiolia. The girl, feeling a chance, kicked and pushed with all her might and managed to scramble free.

The fight grew louder and attracted attention. Yelling, three or four people came running. They all were wielding weapons, some physical, some magical. Seeing the monster, that was already launching another attack, one leaped forward and covered Elek and Aiolia. Monster's tail and claws hit his torso, but had no effect, only pain resonated trough her arms. The creature had hit something even tougher, leaving just some deep gashes on man's arms and legs.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 06-10-2012, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote