View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #3  
November 19th, Knoxville.

It was a regular, gloomy day, when the sky is solid gray and sun seems to have disappeared, and nothing but maybe sneezing is going to happen, but it became much less regular to Ryan in the moment a random passerby pushed a cell phone in his hands and rushed away. Bewildered, the young man stared at the small machine in his hands, then quickly spun around and headed to a smaller street and then into abandoned house.

As if knowing that safe zone has been reached, the phone rang as soon as Ryan closed the door, that he had picklocked months ago, behind him. When he answered, he was greeted by a cold, but distinctively feminine voice.
”Ryan Orth, I presume?”
”Yes. What do you want?” he replied, not even trying to hide slight irritation in his voice.
”Straight to the point, I like that. Alright, then. You will retrueve a young woman from scientical facility. All needed information you will find in locker three hundred forty seven in the train station. The number key is seven hundred ninty five. Your award will be written with at least five numbers – if done with any aditional noise and soon, even more.”
Ryan did not immediately answer, thinking about the whole situation he had gotten him self into.
”If there are any... problems or you do not accomplish this in a week’s time, I will make sure all evidence is cleared and pass this mission onto someone else.”
”Of course. There will be no problems. I do my job fast and efficiently." He replied and a moment later, the call had come to end.

November 21st, Knoxville.
The folder he had found in locker had held all the information he could possibly need, and more. It had the whole building plan, shedule for guard patrols for next week and even authorization key. Ryan figured the caller was one from ‘the inside’ or had paid one of the guards well – very well – to obtain all this. It also had information where he was supposed to take the woman after he had gotten her out of facility.

He had never kidnappepd a person before, and it was not a thing he was looking forward to experience. Another person would weight him down in more ways than once. But the award offered was big enough to make his life much easier for quite a while. At first, Ryan did wonder why she had not chosen some more known mercenery for this, but then answer came to him – when the girl would disappear, everyone would think of turning to them, while he was just a small fish and no one would even remember about him.

Now, he was standing on the other side of the tall fence, looking at the fortress-like facility. His form as already hidden by invisibility sphere and young man put more energy into it, as the energy field broke laws of gravity and raised him over the fence. It took him about two more minutes to securely get in without the camera recording it and then he was already in corridors. He had memorized the whole map of the facility and tonight’s patrol plans, so he succesfully avoided few guards.

As Ryan was about to come to conclusion this was too easy, he found the corridor which led to his victim. He peeked around corner and saw two unexpected guards there and pulled back swiftly. Oh, sh—, the man cursed mentally. So much for no rucus. He stood there still, allowing him self to rest, but not too long as each minute of holding sphere drained him, and then charged. These were well equipped though, and had heat sensor glasses, so the battling didn’t go too smoothly, and the man hissed in pain as he received nasty blow in stomach, but managed to respond with similar blow and soon, one of the guard was uncoscious. The other was stunned soon after. Ryan knew the reinforcement would come soon, though, and so he rushed into the room, hoping the woman was there. Holding the sphere up (so cameras would not capture his face) was getting harder and harder.

November 21st, Chicago.
Conflict situations in the big city were daily, even hourly, occurance, and anyone wandering the furthest and more criminal districts was ready for them, however there was a group of three who had not been cautious enough (although, it did not always help).
Now, they were backed up in a wall of dimly lit side-street, seven big men looming in front of them.
”This is unclaimed territory,” the man, who seemed to be the most important in the trio spoke. His eyes were in startling color, but the gaze was blank, much like his face.
”Not anymore,” the largest of the gang laughed.
”We’ve claimed it and you’ve tresspassed,” he added.
”Then we apologize. Let us go, and we will be of no bother,” The first man spoke again.
”Nu-uh. Being nice isn’t on my today’s to-do list. Besides, I like that chick of yours,” the biggest grinned.
‘The chick’ gritted her teeth and also hands on her sword handles, her blue eyes narrowing.
”As you wish, then. But if we win, then you leave this territory and consider it ours,” his voice stressed that last word noticeably.
”Ha-ha! You’re brave, blind guy, so I agree. This will be fun thing to remember.”

After few more seconds, the fight had started, and while the odds seemed to be against the smallest group at first, the situation changed rather quickly. Soon, there were only five against three, two bandits already being down.
”Elek! Behind you! the girl suddenly yelled and the man with teal eyes spun around quickly, kicking the thug who had sneaked up on him right in stomach, while his other friend fended off the other .
”What the fu--?!” gang leader cursed, trying to avoid ‘chick’s’ sword slashes and kicks.

OO C: I let you describe the room in which is in, alright? XD
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Last edited by Sadrain; 11-19-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old Posted 11-19-2011, 09:29 AM Reply With Quote