View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #3  
Hello!

My name is Sadrain, but you can call me Rainy or Saddie, if you chose to (but I don't adapt to other new nicknames very well). Trough the mighty land of Trisphee, I float as a ghost caracal on a cloud that I tamed my self.

But in real life, I am a girl from country called Latvia. I am 17 years old, born on 28th December. I like to read, write, take photographs, draw, listen to music and spend time in nature. Some of my favorites you can see below. C: I can't really list "Hates" because I deeply hate only one thing in life: lies. I try to be always be fully honest, to say what I think and therefor, am often thought to be not very nice.

Soon, it will be my one year trisversary and many waters have gone by in this time. I have been addicted, I have felt distant and completely lost interest. But recently, I and Yuki came to conclusion it's worth giving Trisphee another chance. So, here I am, hoping for a good restart.

~Music; Nightwish, Moonspell, Kamelot, Within Temptation, Emilie Autumn, Blackmore's Night, Staind, Godsmack, Gregorians, The Cruxshadows, Morcheeba, Collide, London after Midnight and many other (also random songs from random artists), so just ask. Or suggest - I love finding new artists!

~Books & Writers; Silvana de Mari (The Last Elf trilogy), Ray Bradbury, Gerald Durrell, Lawrence Durrell, Richard Dübell, Bartimaeus trilogy, Chronicles of Ancient Darkness, Nightpool, The Neverending Story, The Kite Runner, The Story of San Michele, Jane Eyre, Steve and Me: Life with the Crocodile hunter and many other

~Colors; Purple, black, silver, dark blue, dark green, gray and mostly anything that doesn't hurt my rather sensitive eyes

~Animals; Cats (wild or not), wolves, horses, dolphins, owls, but I do like most animals

~Time of day; Night

To be possibly Continued?
Last edited by Sadrain; 02-19-2011 at 08:33 PM.
Old Posted 02-19-2011, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote