View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #9  
Her elation over flying made him chuckle. He had expected typical landbound creature nonsense of panicking and screaming while clutching to him like she was going to die. Which, to be honest wouldn't have been too far off this time. Death was lingering far too close for his comfort.

As she tried to coax him up into a sitting position he growled but complied. "Perhaps the Seer of my village was not teasing when she said my life would fall into the hands of a half-man. His vision was starting to get blurry but he forced himself to keep his eyes open. He focused on her face for a moment and then tried to get to his feet. "I'll be fine until then..." He barely got up onto his knees before he had to sit back down. He looked sheepishly down at the wavering ground and then at his hands. "Perhaps I should let you try your herbs. Thank you..." He had lost quite a but of blood, both from the stakes and the arrows, and the poison certainly wasn't helping matters any.

"What is your name? If I am to die in the woods, at least not it be with a stranger. I am Jezel, Stormblade of the Taranis flock. It is much too soon to call you a friend, but better to die with a friend than an enemy." He plucked one of the feathers from his wing, a long flight one, and held it out to her.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 01-13-2018, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote