View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #37  
“Hopefully she’s not sleeping too long. Or in a coma. That probably wouldn’t be the best thing for any of us.” Nokra said rather plainly, watching the Half-Edensian eating his share of crepes. Hunger for the Felis set in once more; and he was eager to shove as much of Magali’s cooking into his gullet as he could. Metabolism was a killer and he knew that it would only be another few hours or so before he was hungry like before she started cooking again. “Well, I’ll tell you what. If he helps me and gets me a job helping the pilot? I’ll stop being an asshole to him. Until then, he’s in for a few punches to the face if he keeps moping around.” Nokra huffed, stabbing at an empty plate with a fork and envisioning it as the other Felis’ head.

Arm on the table, the Terskix lurched over towards her meal and sat herself with a bit of force, next to Mendez, before looking over towards him with a raised brow. “That is what you are for. Cleaning things up.” She said with a rather saccharine tone to her voice, one of her mandibles wriggling in place while her lower arms took hold of her Faleeshian remains on the table. Gone was the rather polite consumption of meat that Atrix had displayed in Tysix – the woman ravenously scarfing down and tearing as much meat as she could from the bone. Nokra looked on in sheer horror, before looking towards Mendez, and then Atrix over and over. “How are you not fucking grossed out, Mendez? This is sick!” He bellowed out – Atrix looking at the Felis with one set of eyes, and then using another set to lock in on Mendez. She was eager to hear the response, if only out of curiosity.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Perhaps there was a bit too much glee when it came to Riola daydreaming about the princess meeting some sort of awful fate at the hands of the man who was pretty much a robot at this point. The dude was scary enough without the augmentation. “Doubtful. He doesn’t look like the kinda dude that likes going easy on people. Hell, he didn’t go easy on himself. Me and Rosa found him with some sorta wound on his stomach. Forced Rosa to just light her hand on fire and cauterize it without anything for the pain.” Riola said blinking a few times as he brought the memory back up. Fikri’s next question put a few wrinkles on Riola’s face; age showing up for a moment on the Edensian as he shook his head. “Gato, it ain’t the same. She’s just fighting for the girls on her world to be equal. She isn’t fighting genocide. Anyone can renounce something. Let me see her actually stand up and pull a gun against someone from Daowei and then I’ll give her a bit of leeway, si?”

His anger subsided and the Edensian let out a dejected, and aggravated sigh. “We need allies, si. I just didn’t wanna have to rely on…Well? Criminals I guess. I mean, I’m technically a terrorist and that’s just as bad. But I don’t hurt people just for fun like Hyun does.” He said offhandedly, soon biting a nail out of anxiety and then flicking the bit piece of keratin away. “Got no choice I guess so here’s hoping when we make a move, Hyun doesn’t just cause total anarchy and hurt people more than necessary.”

At least the subject turned back towards something a bit more enjoyable to gossip about; Riola’s eyes lighting up as he pondered what he would do in Mendez’s shoes as well. “You’re not wrong about that. Terskix Dinner isn’t the most fun way to go out. Though I mean so long as I got laid or something before she threw me in an oven though I wouldn’t complain either.” A small pause. “Can’t imagine the sex being that good to tempt someone into eating you though.” Riola snorted and looked around to see if there were any blank canvases around. “I’d pay you a good thousand qantas for that picture too. Can see it now. ‘Si, si. Me and the Gato who painted this stroke each other thinking about his embrace’ and all of that, no?” Riola snorted, turning his head when the second knock was heard and Fikri invited whomever it was in.

Seeing Magali, the Edensian offered a polite smile and waved at her before looking at the crepes and shrugging his shoulders. “It’s alright, Senorita. Not that hungry, and I should still be sleeping. Just got woken up by something was all. Pop a squat and join us if you want! We’re talking about your friend, and his apparent need to be turned into a portrait so we can all oogle him.” He teased, gesturing the girl to slide on in with them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Suuuure, suuuure. Fuckin’ high-and-mighty princess looking down on us Pink-colored gangers. Thought we had something special.” She droned, sarcasm oozing out like no tomorrow, before she took the bit of tendril and tossed it towards a trashcan. The cut was already closing and starting to heal, and the Chuzizian didn’t seem too bothered, even when it was snipped, sans a small flinch and rather childish pout for a second. “Holy shit, you don’t wanna dream about being like me at all, Ashi. Strong and shit don’t mean a thing when you’re means of making a living is all frowned and shit by everyone else. Guarantee if you weren’t on the run and I came up macking on you, you’d have scoffed and turned a nose at me. Fuckin’ fact.”

“Well, I guess me and Shaldag over get to be the first to see your tits. That’ll be nice.” Hyun said with a rather eager tone in her voice over the whole thing. The Chuzizian herself was a shade darker in the cheeks as well from the rather flustering banter, and tugging at one of her tank sleeves, made sure it was holding everything in place before sliding off the couch and onto her feet with a padded thump, and then tilting her head as she planned on figuring out how to move the maimed girl. “Might have to dose you again with some combat stims and some painkillers. Water on broken shit probably hurts real bad.” She said with a shrug.

“Well, you’re not exercising while your leg looks like hamburger though.” Hyun said, before shooting a glance towards one of the rooms and then itching under her chin. “…So uh…Warm? Cold? I don’t know how your worship-ness likes baths. I’d throw on a nurse outfit too and whisper something lewd in Chuziz at you, but I don’t have one either.”
Old Posted 11-05-2017, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote