View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #43  
"Warm-blooded creature. Pffft. A lot of you humanoids are. Makes me wonder half the time if I'm the weirdo and you lot are all properly made, if you know what I mean." Hyun laughed, flicking her tongue across pearly whites, and stooping to pick up the Daoweian, Shaldag assiting with an arm to get the woman into her lover's arms. The two were definitely cute, and Shaldag was loathe to admit it out loud, lest her got roasted by both of them for voicing their....Cuteness. Hyun-chu addressed the second bit for a moment. She had called it. Tits were one of the reasons Ashi fancied her. The Chuzizian shrugged her shoulders and glanced at herself, before grunting and hefting the girl in her arms. "Good thing you're like, all bones, Ashi. Otherwise I'd fuckin' drop your ass. Just saying. Though I'm gonna get back to this alluring bit when you're ass-deep in water." Hyun-chu said, smile painted across her face while she balanced Ashi in her arms.

"Smelling like blood isn't terrible. It's smelling like piss that isn't fun." Shaldag replied, rubbing an eye with his arm and then peering close at a nick in his metal arm. "Punched a junkie that owed Hyun money and he whipped out his dick and pissed on me. I broke his neck afterwards." Shaldag grunted, Hyun's snickering turning into laughter. "Holy shit, Shaldag, I remember that! We all stared at that human for like, 3 minutes before you just grabbed and twisted him like a fuckin' dishrag."

"It's not funny."

"It really funny Shaldag. Light up and ha- The fuck was that noise?" Hyun said, stopping for a moment, and then glancing around wildly when the room blared a quick siren burst. Shaldag's eyes narrowed and he let out a small growl, before he looked at the two. "You two. Tunnel in the back. Leads to an alley. You know the drill, Hyun. We're gonna assume they know about it. So grab a gun." Shaldag ordered, before Hyun stared at him and raised a brow. "I'm not a fuckin' Terskix. Only got two fuckin' arms, Shaldag. You're gonna have to give one to Ashi instead."

Shaldag gnashed his teeth under his mask and moved towards the couch, flipping it over and revealing two large bags. Bug-out bags most definitely.

"Didn't think this place would ever get attacked, Hyun. Must be something big."

"Fuckin' great. Since I foud The red-head and her male-edensian fuckboy, I've been dealing with an army of angry fuckin' space gingers."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hyun's club had no idea what had happened. It was almost something out of an action flick, the moment the bass had dropped in whatever the DJ had been playing, a blinding flash ripped open from the side doors, and the main entrance; a Slew of Masked, tactical-clad women barking orders in Edensian to one another and opening fire on the crowd; both patron, Hyun's gangers, and just those coming in for a good time barely having time to react before they were gunned down. In a few manner of seconds and the dance floor had become a no-man's land - Laser and ballistics tracers streaking across as everyone began to take cover and exchange fire - Edensians barking orders and moving with drilled practice; and gangers bellowing out in confusion and doing their best to just....Hold the line.

"Orders from Viora! Reported the resistance. We're to advance as much as we can, and then let the Daoweians crack the inside. Starve them out if we need to. Authorization to deploy Level-III countermeasures granted if the situation grows dire." Barked one of the more decorated troopers, the rest of the Edensians nodding.
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 05:26 AM Reply With Quote