View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #45  
Bags were slung over Shaldag's arms, and the Ogrunu was sporting a weapon of his own - A rather large, heavy calibered rifle in one hand as he reached to his thigh and pulled out a revolver that most certainly was made for Shaldag himself, offering out towards Ashi for her to take. "Hopefully we're not going out into a warzone, and we can just run. You're not in the condition to play fighter." He said, before glancing at Hyun, who was about to open her mouth. "And you're not going to be able to handle shooting a gun while carrying someone. And if you even think of dropping her and taking off on your own, I'll hunt you down for Ashi." The Warlord in Shaldag was showing, and his tone of voice oozed with a command that had never been brought out before - Hyun blinking a few times and scowling at the man, before looking over towards Ashi.

"I wasn't planning on dropping you. Promise. Shaldag is just running his stupid fuckin' mouth. He gets like this when it comes to firefights and shit." Hyun snorted, Looking at the gun that Shaldag offered her and then giving a small look of hesitation. She felt bare without her own weapons in hand. Defenseless. It was still her fault that she had to carry the princess, due to her getting beaten in by the Ogrunu. Hyun almost opened up her mouth to demand the man himself carry her about while she got to shoot things, but the Chuzizian knew better than that. Shaldag was already in survival mode, and he was moving towards her bedroom - Hyun hefting Ashi and carrying her along with her. "See the part with the hole pointing out, Ashi? Aim it at everyone that isn't us. Don't pull the trigger, press it. Don't compensate the recoil." Hyun spat out, going a mile a minute with her words. "Also if you need to use me as a shield. Chuzizian. Can kinda grow bits of me that get shot, deal?"

Hyun's bedroom of all things, was rather...Feminine for the Chuzizian. The room was pastel colored, and the trim along the room etched in some alien and exotic flaura and fauna; the woman's bedspread a shade of pink that matched the Chuzizian's skin. a small array of comics were on her nightstand and Hyun pointed to a small metal case and barked at Shaldag to bring that along with her; Shaldag grunting a response and then nabbing it as well, before slamming a shoulder through a wall - the plaster breaking away and revealing a tiny, metal panic room with cramped stairway.

"....Am I really carrying this along with me, Hyun?"
"You wanna leave first edition out for Edensian? Those militant-ass lesbians would probably just burn them all."

-=-=-=-=-=

It was a few more desperate minutes and the rest of the gangers that had surrendered were met with a fitting end as Viora herself entered through the main entrance to the club, looking towards the bodies and wrinkling her nose. Tremendous waste of potential assets, but it was better in the long run. Those who managed to scatter were most likely going to end up Joining RIola's side, and that was several more bodies and unindentified combatants that Viora would have to enter in the equations of this skirmish. The blue-haired Edensian sighed and moved through some of the Daoweians, Nu-Vail drifting behind her like a shadow and gurgling under her breath, stopping to stretch out a hand and rake it across one of the Daoweians.

"Murai. Our work is currently finished. This unit was meant for initial shock-and-awe. We're not equipped for the sweeping of rooms, and dealing with whatever horrible traps these gutter scum have left for us." Viora said with a monotone drone - Soon being clung to by Nu-Vail as she made her way towards the two - Viora offering the masked woman a few reassuring pats and shooshes. "If you wish to join us, I'm going to join the recon team to make sure our targets are not slipping away as we speak."
Old Posted 11-20-2017, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote