View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #47  
New cargo in tow, the Ogrunu pissed and moaned under his breath; his mask hiding an irritated snarl that increased in volume for a brief second as he used his foot to kick up the door to the tunnels in Hyun's panic room; the Ogrunu dropping each bag down first, waiting for the thud and the echo, and then doing the same with the case of comics, Hyun pouting at the treatment of her little bundle of treasures, as she shrugged at Ashi. "Chances are we'll find out in practice, knowing our luck though. Can't say for certain we're making thing out free. I'm expecting cuffs, or getting sent against the wall with bags over our head while we hear them count down." Hyun said, with a grim chuckle. "Oh, the First Eds? I have a lot of them yeah. Almost the first twenty issues. Took me a long time to get them, yeah."

Shaldag moved over towards Hyun and grabbed hold of her, prompting the Chuzizian to curse in surprise; Shalda bridal carring Hyun and bearing the weight of both girls while he jumped down after the bags, landing on his feet and nearly tumbling onto the two, before setting them down. "Didn't want to play catch with Ashi." He said, explaining himself before moving over to their cargo, hunched over and returning to his job as pack mule. "Should be quiet. If they found out about this tunnel they've likely set something up for us to greet when we hit the streets."

"You get all cute when you take command, Shaldag." Hyun commented, spitting her tongue out at him. Shaldag raised a finger to her and grunted at her before nodding down the tunnel. "Get moving. You can swoon later when you're both alive."

Hyun shot a glance towards Ashi and leaned in close. "Not gonna lie. But he's fuckin' pissing me off. I hate being ordered and shit..."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Of course. Though I suspect that if you don't find them in here, we should at least resort to capture. To extact needed information from these...Lot of degenerates." Viora replied, letting herself stand at ease for a moment, and then looking around towards her own troops. They had done enough for now, but I know for sure Recon will be able to at least confirm truly if they're around." Viora coughed into her hand for a moment and then sniffled her nose. The scent of sweat and liquor, along with all these bright lights and loud music? It was a bit overwhelming on the senses. At leat Nu-Vail was taking all the sensations rather well; the woman drifting away from the Edensians and peering towards a few Daoweians before hovering over near Murai; the woman itching at her mask.

Viora looked towards Murai and cocked a brow at the mention of 'Daweigo' and then crossed her arms. "I assume those are some form of animal. I'll be sure to relay not to harm them if they are going off and tracking things down as well. Edensian policy is treat unknown entities like those as hostile." A small pause. "But for now I'm wasting time. I leave the Onovozian girl with you too. She's not...Fitted for recon." Viora admitted, sighing and brushing some of her hair out of her face. "...I do not see Gabrion. Is he on your ship still or did he scamper off?"
Old Posted 12-08-2017, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote