View Single Post
Confused

Hell
Well, yes, I can hear, but over the many years of being here, I got bored. I decided that I would turn to academics for a little while. I learned to sign from some of the older books that they kept at our library. Xander signed, happy to talk to such a sweet girl. He didn't quite know why he had taken a liking to her so quickly. Although, he was enjoying the other's company as well. It was a small, yet amazing group that had gathered in the Inferno that evening. I'm sorry that we have to use such a beautiful language in a such a terrible circumstance. However, I'm thrilled to be able to use it with an absolutely gorgeous lady. Xander didn't mean to come off as a flirt, in fact, he had intended to have the opposite effect. He was just trying to be genuine.

"I would have done the same. Really." Nancy sat up straighter on the stool. "You and I may not be all so different." She took another large swig of her drink before sighing heavily. "I was put in jail for murdering my friends' rapist. And, of course, I continued to serve my own kind of justice. Eventually, I got the wrong man. I was sentenced to death and now I'm here." Nancy gestured messily around her head. "But I feel no remorse. I gave that away. Any guilt is gone and I'm glad you don't feel it either. We were right."
imanASSet
Old Posted 06-10-2018, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote