View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
Fen wanted me to play the installment that came out 2-3 years ago.. D3 was it? o3o

every one seems to like the game. I also prefer the free to play games... That way I won't feel bad when i get bored. o3o, if I buy a game, I'd rather it be like Okami or Final Fantasy (for the consoles and not online, though I would like to try FF14) something with a proper ending.. not something that never ends and just dies out when it loses players

Ah! I started GTO =w= I tried watching Shinobi Girl but I couldn't stomach the 3 minutes I watched.. too fake.. but.. GTO (the newer show) with Akira playing Onizuka, It's awesome x3

I'm here "AH! I remember that from the anime!" or "Ah! That was from the original Drama!" x'D love it. I kinda wish we have Teachers Like him x3 make school interesting

Ah here's a link to the J-Drama CR seems to have the anime too x3 I might re-watch it. I need to get the manga. never did get to read the manga.

AHhhh The anime's opening theme song is "Drivers High" by LA'rc~En~Ciel.. I love that song but now when it starts up on my iPod, when the car revs, I just see a toilet being flushed and a cute nekkie anime guy coming out of the bathroom o3o,

I love how the japanese 'yankees' say 'Yoroshiku' they do that tongue roll thing on the 'ro' part >x< I can't do that.. ;-;

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 03-25-2015 at 02:24 PM.
Old Posted 03-25-2015, 02:18 PM