View Single Post
Blue Fish
I've had a few different usernames I stick with over the years. It really depends on what I'm signing up for. On avatar sites, sometimes I'm reluctant to change and the other times I roll with if it feel like a different name would be better suited for me. When choosing my name for here I kind poked around through what of the forums I could as a guest and looked at the crowd. Most of the names that looked familiar probably know me as Dalhanahue or Babs so I went with the first and then made a mule with the later.

On avatar sites like this the first name I ever went with was Matron_ofthe_Herd, then Dalhanahue, Babs, and Etherea. I also had a couple mules here and there that only two names really comes to mind were Cordealia and SentiMental. Sometimes I wish I could come up with more a more clever username that's unique and fits my personality but also a play on words or just feels like it fits 100%

In real life I go by the shortened version of my name but also hate other variations of it. Real name is Jessica but I go by Jess and absolutely hate Jessie lol.
Old Posted 08-23-2022, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote