View Single Post
(⊙‿⊙✿)
Default Let's talk Paranormal   #1  
since that is my favourite thing in the world yes

possible discussion topics:
  • do you believe in ghosts? why or why not?
  • tell us about a paranormal experience you've had
  • astral projection, most excellent experience or frickin terrifying would not recommend?
  • ouija boards are not rad in the slightest, agree or disagree
  • spirit guides, premonition dreams, etc.

so yeah i'll start i guess

i've been practicing with astral projection for like a year now and it's getting pretty frustrating because i haven't been able to do it at all and it's totally wrecking my confidence

i've never been able to see ghosts but i get weird feelings all the time and ive decided to take notice more when i get a weird feeling because it usually means something will happen? like if i get the feeling we're going to have a pop quiz in ethics class, it usually happens maybe i just have a spidey-sense for quizzes but it's getting pretty weird because it's been right more times than i can call a coincidence

i dunno that's the most paranormal thing that's ever really happened to me except for that one time when i was actually not trying to astral project but then something grabbed my foot and pulled me out that was totes ridic and also p scary and even then i dont know if it really happened or what

even so i believe in ghosts and all that not just because it's completely rad but also because i dunno i just do???

so tell me about your paranormal feels, trisphee!
tw: tumblr
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote