View Single Post
Lost in a Memory
Default   #3  
Ah!

At my house there's at least one ghost v.v I've never had sleep paralysis before BUT one night I woke up and there was a black mass standing in the doorway. I tried to talk and when I realized that not only my body but things like my vocal chords and stuff were completely paralyzed I tried to scream.. and well neither worked. I didn't make a sound but it ended up floating and disappearing up into the attic.

The attic door is almost "held" shut. I like to believe that it's just the wood in the door and stuff contracting and expanding over the years (it IS an older house after all) but when we say what we're going to do up there (just grab the ornaments/put them away, find something up there) the door pops open. Coincidence? It totally could be.

My mother has been visited many times, the stove gets turned on by itself after she sees the shadow walk in front of it. She's taking a bath and there it is standing in the doorway checkin on her. She sees it walk back and forth in front of her door.

It's all very creepy and scary, but totally harmless. We've never been harmed or "threatened". And the thing turning on the stove -- well, even the landlord thinks it's an older woman up there, so we think she wanted to cook something xD! She acted up as soon as someone had hurt themselves too.

---

I dream in color, and I can lucid dream and the dreams are more vivid and I can control them more if I slow my brain down. I'm registered as a genius /blush so my brain works super fast, and slowing it down with - nyquil or another type of sleep aid (simply not drinking caffeine does the trick as well) lets me concentrate more on what's going on.

Once, I overdosed on nyquil (big whoop, didn't do anything but make my liver mad at me for a day) and I had a dream where I died, had a vision, and in my dream I cried out that it felt the same (as being alive). I woke up, and I felt so renewed and fresh and not at all like I had just overdosed. The stomach aches and physical issues came a little later, but I was totally over what I was so upset about before!

The weirder stuff came after that, when ever I dreamed after that (and I carry it with me in my dreams even now, as that was about two years ago) the dreams were in order. Like, the dream I had after the one I died in had us (there were a few of us in a group that all died, don't know the circumstances though) corralled in and looking for something. The one after that had us using that thing to create a portal that took us somewhere else. I can't really get into the specifics because It's very personal, but that continued until I was actually taken in one of my dreams by someone (kidnapped).

---

Ouija boards are NOT GOOD. Especially if you're a novice at that sort of thing. You end up letting evil spirits (or whatever) in, even if you're trying to contact good ones. <-- All learnt from Ghost Hunters, thanks TAPS :)

---

Oh, and to answer you Toki, I would debunk the cases of just "feeling weird". It could be that there's some EMF (electromagnetic fields) running around where you are, or they spike at certain times. That's how my old house is and it's used as a sort of tuning fork. My family has an excellent ability for intuition, so I sometimes feel like a sort of medium at times, though I really don't want to be haha xD;; it's scary to me.
There's nothing you can do
'Cause love's such a joke
Like a little jack in the box
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote