View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #13  
One of my favorite topics to sit and discuss cause really.. death and ghosts and other things really tend to interest me..

I do remember when I was younger.. I lived on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and my parents, well.. they really wanted to freak me out one night. We have a legend called Big Liz.. it's like a 20 min drive away from where I lived so for a laugh, they drove to the place and did what was told in the legend to call her up, ending up sitting on an old wooden bridge in a car.. well, they end up being the ones that got bored so decided to leave, and while we driving off, I saw something white in the marshlands coming toward the car.. and my parents never believed me..

Also another freaky thing that happened.. I will always swear my house in the States is haunted.. but my room has always.. felt queer.. my first cat was always scared to go in there at night but this involved an item I owned.. I usually went to New Jersey for Summer vacations and one year, I brought back this cute little plush bean bag dog, yellow and cute as a button. I kept this plush on my dresser.. than one day, it vanished.. we searched every where for it and still, even now, the mystery of where this toy went to has not been solved but I made a comment to my best friend regarding it, she was like, a ghost took it.. I was like, why would a ghost want a stuffed animal? She was like, was there anything red near it.. I was like, I had my red lava thing near it but that's still there.. and she was like, ghosts don't like red.. like okay... not sleeping in that room again..
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote