View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
((Dude, that's just fine! Are you liking the rp just fine or no? Been a while for a fantasy one for me, but I'm loving it thus far!))

Theaffa smirked, ignoring his snarky comment as she worked. She was by no means a talented mage, but the illusions were working. “If it's not what I think you sound like, it's certainly what they think you sound like, so who's the real winner here? Your uh...other comrades might be a bit confused, however.”

Theaffa caught the keys and rolled over to her back. The cage was even more uncomfortable when flat on the ground, but lucky for her, she landed with the door up, and she reached outside of the cage, fumbling for the luck. A second stroke of luck, the halfling was always hired into adventuring parties as the rogue, and locks and sneaking were sort of her forte. The key just made it all that much easier. As her hands worked, she grinned turning her head slightly and grinning at the feathered man, “I suppose I'll take it then.” Click. And just like that, the halfling pushed up on the door and she clambered out, attempting to help with the stakes in his legs.

“Been a while since I checked my weight, but I'd put myself at around forty pounds. Maybe thirty five considering the lack of rations,” She was impressed by his remembering to call her a woman and she nodded her approval, grunting as she pulled up on one of the stakes. “They didn't get your wings, did they?”
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote