Thread: Table-Top RPGs!
View Single Post
Woo, Graduated High School
I started playing D&D with some friends of mine when I moved in with them. We haven't played as much as I wish we did but I work a lot too. And since I moved out in December I haven't seen much of them.

Some of our sessions were awesome though. Suplex-ing baby dragons. Running around Med. size dragons while they do a barrel roll. Go on a trip through the trollmores from the books.

The stories could be endless. BUT my fathers' stories are sooo much better than mine. He started playing back when it first came out. Has most of the version 1 & version 2 books. Stopped really buying them then, but thats cause his group got separated (work/school/life/etc). I asked him to get back into it so he could DM for us. Since then he is memorizing the 3.5 books and I fear writing us one hell of a campaign.

I want to get into more of these games. I wish I had time for it. I'm a big gamer as it is. I own all the consoles (wii, xbox360, ps3) And I'm starting to get really into boardgames and cardgames. I own most the munchkin sets already, and theres this game called SPANC thats supper fun, but all the Steve Jackson games are quite fun.

It would be easier to get into more roleplaying sort of games if I had more friends that played them. I've got my own place now but I'm only really free late at night. As most of my friends don't want to start playing that late I normally miss out.

<.>;;;
I might have gotten a little of topic
sorry~
Your words hurt.
I'm human too, can't you see?
Not some stone statue with an iron heart.
I'm flesh and bone.
Just looking for a home.
Looking at the world behind glass eyes.
Bringing myself to the surface.
Past is past.
Scars are just marks of battles won.
Yet your words reopen old wounds.
I'm bleeding to death behind this icy exterior.
Throw on that fake smile and push through the day.
I'm human too... Why do you treat me like I'm nothing?
Old Posted 03-22-2011, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote