Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Socially Awkward
Default [[OOC: Amber's Role-Play Search ]]   #1  
Please try not mind my rather unattractive avatar. I've only just joined today. :[

[ahem]

What are your skills with role-playing?
Though I'm new to Trisphee, I'm definitely not new to role-playing. I've been role-playing since I was about 12 or so. I try to be as literate as I can be, but I can deal with semi-literacy. :]

I like to be detailed with my posts, but simplicity isn't bad. Just so long as a point gets across, it's all that matters.

I role-play often with my sister and we have many, many different original characters and couples.

What are you willing to do?
  • I'm a big fantasy and sci-fi fan, so I'm very willing to do role-plays in those genres. I especially love a mix. <3
  • I'm willing to do male-famale and male-male couples.
  • I'm willing to have romance in my role-plays, but I'd also like some action and adventure. I'm just not used to heavy romance and all that.
  • I'm more than willing to play the male role in a female-male couple. I'm used to it, actually.
  • I'm willing to play a submissive/shy character. Or, uhm, as some of you may call it an "uke." In fact, most of my characters end up pretty shy and/or innocent.
  • I'm willing to so series-related role-plays so long as the cast is made up of completely new characters. No canons. Some examples include World of Warcraft and the Final Fantasy Tactics series.
  • I'm willing to play as humanoid versions of creatures. What I have in mind are very elf-like and similar to "kemonomimis" (See this link if you're not sure what a kemonomimi is), but usually have colored skin and markings. Not necessarily fur or scales, but I am willing to make furry/scaly characters. It's not quite my thing, but again. I'm willing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any scaly characters, after all. =u=
  • High-school settings.

What are you NOT willing to do?
  • Female-female, sorry. >< I'm just not used to it yet.
  • Anything too inappropriate. I can handle some small things and implications, but in no way will I role-play out a suggestive scene, even if it is taken somewhere that's not public or where it won't harm anyone. ;//A//;
  • Series-related role-plays that involve canons. Sorry, I just like originality. u__u;
  • Anything Twilightesque. I'll do vampires and werewolves, but I'll have none of this sparkling, fangless bull crap. Also, werewolves won't have very much control at all over their tranformations. The only exception would be if they had some special amulet or something that lets them control it and themselves while transformed.
  • None of this true-love-at-first-sight crap. Seriously. I also don't like the whole "Oh, my love can change you!" bullcrap, either. Even if a character would try to change for another, it would take a good long time and a lot of effort for that character to change.

What are some roles or pairings you have in mind?
If we do any romance, here's a list of what I'm willing to do.
Regular text= I'm simply willing
bold text = It's a favorite
**If it has asterisks around it** = I'm craving it!
[brackets] = I have some form of a plot in mind

The underlined role is the one I'm most willing to play. No underlined role just means that I'm willing to play either.

~*Roles*~

angel/demon
angel/fallen
[spider/some bug (humanoids)]
human/elf
human/human
elf/elf
human/dragon-humanoid
elf/dragon-humanoid
human/dragon (with a human/elf form)
werewolf/human
pokemon gijinkas

~*Genres*~
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
[Sci-Fi Fantasy]

Feel free to suggest any~! I'm up for almost anything, these are just some favorites. :]
Last edited by Arachnocampa; 12-24-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old Posted 12-24-2010, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Greetings, amber-dreams! My name is Juneberry, and I am looking to RP with you if you so desire (or have interest). I've also been roleplaying since around age twelve, actually...Possibly a year earlier but age twelve is when I did most of it. Just felt a need to relate there, though.

Of the roles you already mentioned, I would be most interested in working in any of the following:

human/elf
human/human
human/dragon (humanoid, or with human/elf form)
werewolf/human
pokemon gijinkas.

Of those, since I prefer to play a human, I'm fine as the human you noted you prefer less in many of them. Of the ones on that list, I'd likely enjoy the pokemon gijinkas best, though I can't guarantee my ability with playing a gijinka myself. I just generally like things with a Pokemon background. I don't have a plot necessarily in mind, but I do have a fairly... different character in mind, that I tend to use, if you have any interest in hearing of it. Or we can do any number of other ideas as well. In terms of genre, I'm happy with fantasy, sci-fi or mixed.

Just so you know, I prefer to play female myself, but can play male in some situations or if doubling up no matter what. So...It depends on your preferences with that.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward
Default   #3  

Ack! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

You like pokemon, then? If you want, we can do trainers and no gijinkas~! I haven't made a new trainer in a while, it would be nice to think up a new one after so many years!

That, or we could do some sort of school setting. The only way I could think of doing it to make it seem interesting, though, would be something slightly like Harry Potter. Except maybe a school for learning how to battle others or something. Role-playing a gijinka would basically be like role-playing a person with the powers of a pokemon. A moveset (four moves), an ability, nature, and all that. And of course, they have certain visual traits. Like a kemonomimi.

I'm fine with playing male. :]

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Duuuuuuuuuude!:eek: It's an Aaaaambur
Hi.
This is spam from Kiwi /thumbs up
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #5  
Honor: Did you say Kiwi?! -rawrs excitedly. shot-

Amber: I'm not sure about the school one...I don't know what sort of battle you mean, so that may impact that idea. And a trainer/trainer one would be fine. Between that and making a gjinka I prefer it. Unless I recreate a character my friend used, but that'd be boring and I can't think enough to make one myself >< Though I've done trainer/gjinka before. And I worry about how weird my trainer can be, so I'd need to verify it's usage with you.
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
d00d! Waazzuuuuuppp!! x'D

That is interesting. A spider/bug rp xD *rolls on it* <3

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneberry View Post
Honor: Did you say Kiwi?! -rawrs excitedly. shot-
lol, yeah, it's a nickname of mine ^^