Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Local Weirdo
Default To Bring Balance [Mew & Chasm] - M -   #1  
Warning ;; This roleplay has the potential for mature situations. Enter with caution.

Name ; Will Thresher AKA Digits

Age ; 20

Class ; Modern

Appearance ; Tall and lanky; stands at about 6'1" and weighs about 160 pounds. His dark brown hair is thick and a bit wavy, except for the right side of his head where it is shaved from the hairline to right under his ear. This is because he has a large, disfiguring scar that stretches from his right temple to behind his right ear. The scar stretches his right eye and the skin around it into a bit of an upwards slant. Bright bluish-green eyes. Long, sharp features, giving him a mischievous look. His normal clothing includes baggy tank tops, the armholes cut low to about his waist, fitted jeans, and colorful retro Nikes. Example
Also always wears purple visor shades and headphones similar to these.

However, when he goes to "work" he has to wear to the company uniform, but still wears his shades and headphones even though they are against protocol.

Personality ; Very sneaky and incredibly smart. Likes to mess with others and does not give respect to others very often. Hates authority figures and does not respond to orders well. Can easily infuriate other people but can also be an interesting friend depending on the other person.

Background ; Was born into the Modern class and was able to gain some access into the Future districts. Parents both died when he was young and because of his prowess in computer skills he was taken captive by authorities from the Future class. Had a chip inserted into his head which gave him extreme abilities with the machines, but he managed to escape his prison and find his way back out of the wealthy district. Became an incredibly skilled hacker and is part of a radical hacker group who uses their skills to infiltrate government files to try and find a way to overthrow it. Tries to help out the poor Past class and lower-earning peoples in the Modern class.
Group nicknamed him Digits because of his constantly moving fingers.
His modification includes that he can type over 300 wpm on average, can think hundreds of steps ahead of normal people, has complete knowledge of computer systems and mechanics, plus more useful hacking skills.
Last edited by M e w; 01-18-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Name: Mitsuka Yuie

Class: Future

Appearance: Appears as a small, pale white sickly girl. Her long blue hair tied back with a plain white ribbon, her eyes look silvery when hit by light but otherwise seems pure white. She wears a long a white victorian style dress with matching shoes.

Personality: Mitzuka has many diffrent personalitys. Soo watch out to see which one comes out where (side note each personality has it's own name)

Background: Mitsuka was taken from her parents at the age of five years old for showing signs of extreme intellegence, because of this trauma her mind has splintered off in trying to protect itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 01-18-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #3  
The clackclackclack of fingers flying over plastic keys filled the expansive room. Every worker had their eyes trained to their own computer screen, searching and programming multiple files at once. Every single one had on a white polo shirt with the company name branded in black letters across the left breast pocket, black slacks, and black polished loafers. All were well groomed and sat up straight, all uniform and proper. Except for one.

Digits, known as Will Thresher to the other techies in the building, was casually leaning in his wheeled chair, simple headphones over his ears and bright purple visor shades covering his equally bright eyes. He was letting his fingers fly across the keys in front of him in beat with the music that blasted into his ears. He was grinned impishly, like he usually was, as he watched numerous windows popping up then closing, over and over again. He was easily the smartest one in this room, probably in this whole building according to him. His dark hair was unruly and he had stubble on his jaw from not having shaved that morning, but he was the smartest one here. Many of the other workers here grimaced when they saw him, but they knew it too. They could never beat him, never could hope to come close. His grin stretched wider as he thought this, laughing internally at the primped and pampered workers around him. He was the greatest hacker in the world, and here he was, working in a mundane position and a typical Future company. Nobody even suspected that he was, even now, hacking into corporate business files and stealing the information for himself. The droning sound of the break bell sounded, and even though his ears were filled with sound already, Digits heard it and quickly closed all of his windows before standing up and stretching. It was finally break time, and after that was over, the monthly inspection from the "boss" of the department would be here, just as uniformly as everything else.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Mitsuka walked through the door a pleasent smile on her face, though she was only 14 years old this was the company that was given to her by her father as a birthday present, she had been everywhere in the company but this section "Good morning every one" her eyes looking over her employee's,

Walking behind her was a woman of the age of twenty five years of age, wearing a pale blue victorian style dress, her long black hair tied back with a matching ribbon "Miss take your time" she said her voice filled with worry as Mitsuka hadn't been to well that morning

Mitsuka just raised a hand and waved it dismissing her nurse maid's worry "Nai, stop worrying" she said grining "Who is the head of the department?" she asked looking around to the employees
Quote:

Old Posted 01-18-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #5  
The break room was emptying out about ten minutes after the bell rang, but Digits was still standing over the counter stuffing his face with the simple sandwiches that were waiting everyday at this time.
"Uhhh Will? You know Miss Yuie is about to arrive right?" one of the other techies asked him quietly. He looked down at who was speaking and found that it was one of the people here who actually seemed to tolerate him, maybe even enjoy his company.
"Mason, relax, I'm heading back to my plastic square in a second," he said in his most sarcastic and playful voice, though his words were slurred by the food in his mouth.
Mason smiled shyly at him before turning and walking back to his own desktop. Digits swallowed hard, then wiped his mouth roughly before making his way back to his own station. His fingers on his right hand were tapping compulsively against his thigh as his eyes darted around at his co-workers.

He grinned at each of them, enjoying the distaste that colored all of their faces. He had his shades pulled up on top of his head, so he knew the grimaces he saw from many of them were caused by the full view of his scar that pulled his face up into a permanent slant. He was never ashamed of his scar, he wore it proud like a battle wound. These uniform robots found obvious displeasure in having to look at it, and the hair around the scar being buzzed only made it worse. Many times several of them had suggested he get the scar removed with expensive procedures, or at least let his hair grow out in the area so that it was mostly covered. His response would either be to pull his shades up so that his scar was fully visible, suggest that they take the same procedure to fix their own disfigurations, or merely stick his middle finger up in a proud salute.

He slumped down in his chair when he reached it, and then immediately had to stand back up when he noticed the others around him doing so. Miss Yuie was here. Digits let his tongue hang out of his mouth in a disgusted expression; he wasn't a fan of any sort of authority figure, especially some Future class brat prodigy. Luckily she had never taken much time to examine the techies on this floor, which meant that he didn't have to worry about her looking over his shoulder during these inspections. This ought to be just like any other monthly inspection, quick and easy. Digits hoped it would be anyways.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Mitsuka bowed to them all politely "It's a pleasure to be here again" she say happily looking to them all "I haven't taken the time to get to know each of you personally and I believe that a company is a family... So I would like to take today to get to know this part of my family" she continued leaning back on her nursemaid she looked up with a weak smile, who helped her to a seat "Miss perhaps now isn't a good time" she say her voice filled with worry but mitsuka shook her head "Nai I'm good" she say contently looking at everyone "Does anyone have a problem with me spending time with them seeing what they are working on?" she asked her head tilting slightly making her seem more innocent
Quote:

Old Posted 01-18-2011, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #7  
"NO MA'AM," the entire room said in unison, except for Will who was groaning internally. Now he wouldn't be able to hack into the files he still hadn't gotten around to accessing today.
Tech, the leader of the illegal hacking group he was part of, would just have to wait for them another day. It was entirely possible for him to still continue his activities but he knew better than to risk it. Unless the information was absolutely needed today he shouldn't take the chance of being caught.

He sat down like the rest of the workers and pulled up the system information that he had been assigned to that day. This work was the most boring thing Will could think of ever doing, but he should look like he was a typical member of this company, hard at work for it. Of course, he wouldn't look like a typical member anyways, since he refused to put away his headphones and shades. He knew it made him stand out, but he didn't care, it was one of those things he felt compulsive towards. Just like the constant need to tap his fingers in some pattern, which were currently busy drumming away at the keyboard with incredible speed.
He genuinely hoped she wasn't going to actually try and get to know the techies in this room, he might not be able to keep himself from completely disrespecting the young superior.
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Toshi looked to the clock and smiled "Wait everyone" she say standing up although unsteady she made it look like it was just part of some cutsie game "Why don't we go outside and have a staff picnic, it's a good way to mingle with each other" she say gently leaning on Nai who helped her young ward to her wheelchair

Nai looked down to Mitsuka and sighed "You are over streching yourself, your father will not be pleased miss" she say with a worried tone, moving into the nearby transport system. Pressing the garden button they appeared at the playground and picnic garden, where there was large amounts of high end food most of them would never have tasted before

Mitsuka watched as staff members assembled and smiled "It's a nice day so we will have a two hour lunch, informal surroundings are best don't you all think" she say as a glass of fresh chilled orange juice was given to her with a straw "Thankies!" she said excitedly it was almost as if she had changed
Quote:

Old Posted 01-19-2011, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #9  
Will was a bit surprised by this idea; going out for a fancy little picnic wasn't the typical, bland way things were usually done. However he just shrugged and fell in line behind everyone else.
The day was quite sunny, causing many of the techies to shade their faces with their hands. Will was quite comfortable with his eyes protected underneath his visors. Even though he had just eaten more than his own share of the small sandwiches during break he went straight for the wide array of food and grabbed this and that.

He had his headphones hanging around his neck and was leaning up against a large, shady tree, away from the mass of people. Most were crowded around the boss, probably trying to suck up so that they could get a raise or a bonus or something of that sort. Will just rolled his eyes at them.
"Bunch of morons..." he mumbled to himself through a mouthful of food.
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Mitsukai's eyes smiled to each of the employee's as the introduced themselved to her, explaining what they done in the department she found it wonderful how they were taking to the informal gathering "Nia, it's a success" she exclaimed, her eyes soon wandered over to the only one who hadn't said anything to her

Nai knew where the young miss wanted to go and rolled her towards Will allowing the others to get their lunches "why didn't you come join us?" mitsuka asked, her nurse maid just sitting under the tree enjoying the noon breeze
Quote:

Old Posted 01-19-2011, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #11  
A sly grin spread Will's mouth wide when asked the question.
He pushed his shades up on top of his head, the skin stretched by the now visible scar accenting his impish smile.
"I'm a little shy..." he said, although his expression didn't seem to convey the same message.
He towered over the girl, even more so than he would normally since she was sitting in her wheelchair. His eyes darted out into the crowd of workers and he saw that many of them were casting worried glances their way. It was as if they thought he was going to attack the young prodigy and eat her. It was quite ridiculous.

His grin didn't fade as he moved his hands to his pockets, leaning further against the sturdy tree. He wondered if this whole outdoor lunch party was really for a friendly meet-and-greet. Mitsuka Yuie was just barely a teenager, but she still held a great deal of intelligence, so Digits wouldn't really believe she would do such a thing. Then again, perhaps she was just a girl... a genius girl who didn't have any ulterior motives. Who knew?
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Mitsuka giggled hearing his reply "why would you be shy... you don't seem the type" she took a sip of her orange juice, placing her hand to her mouth she burped "excuse me" she looked embaressed as she looked down. though it was soon replaced as she looked up once again

"oh, there was a few reason's i am doing this" she say happily "Though I am not saying till closer to the end of the day" a sly smile appearing on the young girls face, yes she believed that a company was a family but she also knew that familys had a few bad apples and some who excelled, she bet her father at layer chess at five and a half "But I'm guessing you know my name but i do not know yours" she say, now only noticing the scar, but she was more intrested in the earphones he had on "What are you listening to?" her voice filled with curiosity
Quote:

Old Posted 01-20-2011, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #13  
Just as he thought... this tiny girl was indeed quite the little schemer. He hoped it didn't have any effect on him and the work he was doing here, since he was really in the best position to do his real work here.
"My name is Will Thresher.... ma'am," he replied to her, grinning and bending at the waist, his arm outstretched, palm open. He was probably pushing his sarcastic humor, but he didn't think that this girl was someone who took too much offense to it. Actually, she seemed to be humored by it herself.

At her request, he took the wire that stuck out of the headphones from his pocket and begun twirling it in the air.
"Nothing, right now, I don't have a device to plug them into out here."
The music he did listen to while he worked tended to include blends of techno, alternative, and indie music, though he didn't always stick to those genres. He was interested with the turn this conversation had taken... but he wasn't convinced that the young lady really cared about his personal interests. Or any of the workers here actually, but he decided it would be best to humor her with these pleasantries, instead of blurting out his suspicions of her.
Old Posted 01-23-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Took his hand and shook it "Nice to meet you Will" she say happily "Mits" she say pointing to herself, showing it was her nickname "Not to be confused with a cooking mitt" she giggled

Went into a bag that sat on the left arm of her wheel chair and started rumaging around only to bring out seven diffrent music players, each one would likely cost more than the company gave it's compleate staff in a year "perhaps one of these will have the music you listen to" she moved her hands opened as to offer one to him
Quote:

Old Posted 01-24-2011, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #15  
[Sorry for taking so long. > o <]

The music players had a vast selection of music in them and, surprisingly, he did find one that had a few of the things he listened to on it. He wasn't surprised that his favorites weren't on any of them however, since those were extremely obscure bands who made sure not to let much of their music out into the public.
Will handed the small device back to Mitsuka and crossed his arms across his chest.
"So, shouldn't you go learn more about the kind workers back over there?" he said, nodding towards the mass of employees who were continuing to stare worriedly at them. He knew he should stay away from this girl. He didn't need her figuring out what he was doing in this place so it was best to keep his distance, which meant sending her back to her adoring fans.
Old Posted 02-08-2011, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
((np you have a life too lol))

As the music players where passed back to her one by one she was a little frustrated that there wasn't wasn't one he wanted to keep so went into her pocket and brought out what seemed to be a mishapen peice of plastic. It was a music player that was easy to see, but it seemed to be out of place on the well maintained future brat.

Once he plugged in his headphones in and pressed play he would find the music was much like the appearance of the player in that it came from the poorer area of the past. Standing she leaned into Will "I know what your doing" her voice was a mear whisper but was clear enough for him to know she wasn't calling his bluff

Nai now noticing the old worn down music player panicked "Miss Mitsuka... I'm sure your father had a conversation on holding onto such things" she didn't sound angry but she was scolding her young ward slightly, but at the end of the day she knew Mitzuka's troubles and stood by her, unfortunatly what Digit's now held in his hand was proof of it.

"Young miss he is correct, you went through all the effort of cooking this, to find out about them." she smiled, though if anything the fact Nai said Mitsuka cooked everything that was there was a suprise as she was bombarded with compliments.

Mitsuka looked up to Nai as the many compliments came, she sat back down on her chair and seemed almost afraid of being around every one. Nai knelt next to her and whuspered something into her ear and she nodded a little allowing herself to be wheeled over to the other employees
Quote:

Old Posted 02-11-2011, 09:45 AM Reply With Quote