Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #1633  
The touches turned into grabbing, and like giddy teenagers. In the darkness his mouth raised the man up, and his flesh fed him as their sounds were drowned out by the loud movie before them. He left the theater with a smile. They managed to make it into the maybach and back to the apartment before his clothes were fully lost. Cloaked in bed sheets and lust, the two bodies danced until there was nothing left but the dawning sun on their backs while they slept in each others arms.
Old Posted 12-20-2012, 07:47 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he made it to work rather late though he did not bother explaining himself and instead holed up in his office to play catch-up
Old Posted 12-21-2012, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1635  
Galvin lay in bed. Basking in the glory of not having to work. Closing his eyes he thought about the club and his month long absence wandering if any of his clients still wanted him. Rising from the stained sheets, he cleaned, ate and went to review the clubs books and appointments and put in a request for new costumes from their french supplier.
Old Posted 12-22-2012, 08:29 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he was still buried in receipts and bullshit requests, iou's and all manner of detritus when he received a call on both his cell and the office phone. setting down his pen he gave the cell a glance and a sigh before answering

(he will call yours right after "maia's dead" in deadpan with either a pause if yours needs to speek or hanging up right after and not being reachable by phone)
Old Posted 12-22-2012, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1637  
He finished finalizing his plans for Ambrosia's birthday. Galvin relaxed at his office chair visualizing screwing Ambrosia dressed as Bacchus. When his phone rang. Picking it up, the only voice he heard said. “Maya is dead.” There was no time for questions. He was cut off and the call would not be picked up again.

The rest of the Afternoon was spent not at the office or with his lover but with all the other peons preparing for Mayas funeral.

It was an anxious week before he heard anything, and even then it was not from the other but rumors and his brothers information network. By Saturday, Galvin found himself walking his dog in the park. His mind was consumed with thoughts of his workload he had recently taken on.
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
fresh and pressed soon turned to fresh enough and pressed only on the outside as the paperwork piled up and false sympathies too. he was nearly drowned in both by the time of the over-done funeral and was so tired he nearly fell asleep at the reading of the will though he was pleased to find he received a fair pittance and suzan the lion's share. once in the maybach he slept until a familiar body fell into the seat next to his and a wet nose jammed itself against his face

(the driver flagged him down)
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1639  
It was amusing to see the other being loved by his dog. He pulled the leash back so that the dog would lay flat on the bottom of the car. "No calls, no mysterious dropping by the club, not even kidnapping?" He teased reaching across the car in his dogs place and easily sliding into the others lap as his lips fell onto the others.
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the sweet lips woke him better than dog slobber and he was pleased enough not to speak until the other pulled away on his own, "i did not even have enough free time to myself to scratch my balls. so maia is dead and susan got almost half of maia's money, unfortunately the company did not stay whole, the bulk of that went to my brother and the rest got divvied up though i only cared about the cash myself. i can cover the club for about a year on what i got out of it"
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1641  
Galvin shook his head. "The club makes enough revenue it covers itself." His hand fell to the side of Ambrosia's face. "I made sure of that, it makes enough to cover itself, you and me and... the others."
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he smirked, "covers maybe but i like fancy shit and keeping it fresh. the club makes enough to pay the staff and keep the lights on, the way it is ran it hardly profits enough to make the kind of money i spend"
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1643  
He growled. "There is no pleasing you is there?" Shaking his head he moved off the others lap. "I suppose you will have to ride your sister like you did your grandmother?" He said more bitterly then he would have liked.
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
barking a laugh he grabbed the man by the arm and pulled him back over, "hardly and you will have sundays on top of it. quit being such a whiny bitch and enjoy the fact that everything worked out in your favor as well as mine"
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1645  
He started to struggle in the grasp. "Until you care to explain I fail to see how your bitching is good for the both of us."
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he did not let go, "with maia gone who gives a fuck if i am fucking a pyce, with maia gone who is going to tell me i can't sleep in when i am not at my own house, with maia gone what would be my reason to fight with my idiot relatives? if you were listening you would see quite clearly"
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1647  
He had an answer for every rhetorical question but did not say them. Instead he pulled the other into a kiss. "And yet you haven't had time to scratch your balls. Will you have time in a week?"
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he could not help the laugh that fell from his mouth at the man's reply and he pressed for one of his own before speaking, "when i wake up actually. if you stick around you will see, in fact i will even let you scratch my balls if you'd like"
Old Posted 12-23-2012, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote