Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #177  
"Is there any chance that I'd be able to see you without your mask on?" Charlotte bit her lip gently knowing that that was probably a difficult question as she gently put her hand on Mizuki's knee, imploring for him to look at her. "You mean you can't feel the flow of energy from me to you right now?" She looked up at him to try to see his reaction.

Mizeria's sister
Renata is my boyfriend! <3 He's mine no touchy!
Book Haven Closet
Lace and Chains: Hearts Intertwined
Airina's House of Antiques

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff

Mizuki tilted his head and looked at her "I feel it...all of it" He said to her "I can feel what you feel but to show what I feel is an other story" Mizuki said "And...in time dear you shall see the true me...just promise me one thing" Mizuki said as he looked to her with almost sad eyes "When you do...no matter what, promise me you will run and never look back" He said to her
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #179  
Charlotte slowly stood up and walked around to look at the other books in the room hoping that Mizuki wouldn't see how hurt she was from that statement. She was supposed to be helping him and yet he kept keeping her at arms length never fully letting her in, never fully explaining things. She slowly decided that it was late and that she should get home. With a shaky voice she looked down at the floor and half turned to where Mizuki was still on the ground and slowly spoke. "I think that its about time for me to go home."

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff

Mizuki gave a not of his head and stood. He walked up to her and from behind placed his arms around her so that his head rested on her shoulder. As his braid fell over her shoulder to dangle around her thighs he spoke in a soft voice "My dear...its not that I dont want to show you...or that I dont trust you" He said to her "Its the fact of....I my self dont like it" Mizuki said to her "And...he only comes out when im angry for that soul factor I ask you to run not stay" Mizuki said tightening his grip around her waste all the more "But...." He started "If you truely wish it...I can show you"
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #181  
Charlotte leaned back into Mizuki's embrace and placed her hands over his. "I don't want you to do anything that you'd feel uncomfortable with. Can you do it without being angry? Or does it only come out when you're angry?" As she said this she slowly turned around so that she was looking at him. She placed her hand on his cheek and looked him in his eyes. "I just don't understand how someone so wonderful as you can be a wittler. You are not anything like what I would think that a daemon would be. You are perfect." She let her hand slide down off of his cheek as she wrapped her hands around his chest burying her face into his chest.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 01:52 PM Reply With Quote