Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Red-aholic
Default   #27809  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
K2 it's a synthetic incense thing but if you smoke it it gives you the same high as weed? a few states are trying to ban it, but overall it's still legal (and around here it's like $30 for an 8th, which is the same as weed, according to my friends)
*blinks* I see. That's interesting. I don't have any intention of trying it myself, of course, but that's interesting to know. xD Does it have the same medicinal purposes that actual marijuana does, or is it just trying to mimic the effects?
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Sephiroth - I'm cuddling him now... Q.Q

Rem - Sorry, I don't recognize you.

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

♔ Trisphee's one and only Vampire Prince ♔
Currently working on "Dream World Is Mine" art.
Let me catch you in my Dark Void...

Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:51 PM Reply With Quote  
SOLDIER 1st Class
Default   #27811  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sei View Post
There's more than enough Sei to go around! ;3 *cuddles Sephy and Alex*
*purrs and nuzzles Sei's neck* You get one side and I get the other. Besides, I'm single and you're not. XP
My cosplay account for those that wish to see it. http://saharadesr.deviantart.com/
Sephiroth's riding choice over a chocobo.
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Quote:
*snuggles, smiling sadly and pets her hair* I understand, too.. sorry you had to go, but sometimes all we CAN do is run..
My grandma, who has been with my grandpa (very VERY abusive, emotionally) just left him like a year ago... (not yet but within a few months it'll be a year) She looks so much healthier and happier now...
I think at a point you just realize this is gonna end up with you being dead..
I think I realized it when she had promised the same thing for the 10th time, and I could see marks and cuts (mostly from glass pieces and such) and the likes all over my arms...
Aiko wants MINDSLAVES, pm her to be one!
Mindslaves: 3
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Morning Star
Default   #27813  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraMinamino View Post
*blinks* I see. That's interesting. I don't have any intention of trying it myself, of course, but that's interesting to know. xD Does it have the same medicinal purposes that actual marijuana does, or is it just trying to mimic the effects?
SUPPOSEDLY the guy didn't make it to act like weed or anything, it was ALWAYS suppose to be an 'incense' thing, but I know it gets you high, and it DOES give you the munchies..
it can also be up to 10x more potent than weed, too.

Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Quote:
johnny, you're not ugly :C *huggles*
I was called fat, etc, and the witch was because i was like.. an atheist in Utah ^^;
Plus... I dunno x.x; a kid drew a picture of a really wide blob in a ditch, and wrote that it was my mom, and not even a crane could lift her out of the ditch.
The little bitch learned I may be fat but I can fun really REALLY fast, the lunch ladies(it was breakfast time) stopped me from actually catching him.. but I'd been catching up.. >C the fucker.
Lmao too bad you didn't catch that kid. xD

They called me a witch because... apparently I looked like a witch. Like, long, frizzy hair and not the best facial features in the universe, lots of acne and I didn't wear makeup until I was in tenth grade and my skin has always been really, really awful.

And people keep saying stuff like "You're not ugly" but in all honesty, I can't really come up with another reason why I've never been in a relationship. People apparently thought I was hilarious in high school, and really smart, and they liked "my style" (I wore pink-tinted glasses and newsboy caps. I was kind of weird, yo). I had male friends who would say stuff like, "You're really cool and I'm glad I know you" but there would never be anything romantic in their feelings for me. I would flat-out ask them, "Would you ever date me?" and they'd look really uncomfortable for a bit before saying, "No."

Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Default   #27815  
Quote:
SUPPOSEDLY the guy didn't make it to act like weed or anything, it was ALWAYS suppose to be an 'incense' thing, but I know it gets you high, and it DOES give you the munchies..
it can also be up to 10x more potent than weed, too.
o.o Yes, someone accidentally made something with the side effects of drugs. I believe that. xD *chuckles at your "supposedly"* I think that's probably about right-on. xD Well I'm sure the government will get a hold on it soon, then. : )
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Alex - rje you bastards! off Gaia and Solia =3

Lucifer - Mmmm--! Now you've made me all curious, I'm gonna have to go and see if that's sold at the local head shop XD

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Default   #27817  
OHHHH!! I didn't know that was you, Rem!! Hey there! How are you doing? ^^
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Oh! Remmy! xD

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Morning Star
Default   #27819  
Sometimes I think it's the fact that the people've known you for too long, stuff like that. Also, guys're weird like that, I dunno why but they just are x.x meh.
I only, most of my real relationships have been started online only, because it's a way to let people know who I am, to get them to love the me inside, first.
Nobody from my schools, or similar to that have I dated (well once, but he broke up with me after 17 days xD because he didn't want people to make fun of me.)

Old Posted 09-13-2010, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Morning Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
Alex - rje you bastards! off Gaia and Solia =3

Lucifer - Mmmm--! Now you've made me all curious, I'm gonna have to go and see if that's sold at the local head shop XD
It is generically known as spice, there are different flavors, each act differently...
Ours was pink stuff o-O

@Sakura,
Well it's been out for a while now and I don't think the government will, a smokeshop that sold it told a news story thing that on some fridays they can make up to $10,000 just on that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

Old Posted 09-13-2010, 01:02 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #27821  
Sakura - xD I'm incognito! ::ninja:: But hayyyyy do I know you over there? (I probably do, I am so gawdawful with names D; I've had people come up to me like HEY REMMY HOW ARE YOUUU and I'm all '...hi...you! how's it ah, going...' with no idea who they are only to find out that we've talked for years. xD;;; So embarrassing.
I'm doing ...um..I'm surviving! 8D That's about all I can say lmao
How're you?

Alex - lawl YIS
Tskkk the green hair should have tipped you off -3- [/teasing]

Lucifer - Spice, gotcha.
...omg wait, Spice? XD
LIKE FROM DUNE? Because if that was on purpose that is awesome and I love that guy already.

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 01:03 PM Reply With Quote  
SOLDIER 1st Class
Gotta go. Bye!
My cosplay account for those that wish to see it. http://saharadesr.deviantart.com/
Sephiroth's riding choice over a chocobo.
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Default   #27823  
Pfft. Lots of people use green hair.

Mahou Shoujo
And now to something completely different.....

God I wish I could watch Roller Derby in Denmark without having to go to Copenhagen!
Aiko wants MINDSLAVES, pm her to be one!
Mindslaves: 3
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote