Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #3041  
I did something, but it is not much.

Old Posted 07-30-2015, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
So yesterday I got notice that it was my turn for the free upgrade to Windows 10. So I get it going and everything, and when I come home from errands and appointments it's all ready to work. Then, as I'm playing my games and talking to my friends on Pidgin, I get told that an app is uploading. I'm like "no". Then the computer starts to lag. So I ask it to restart. And the computer stops working completely. Now it's in the shop, and the girl thinks that the Windows 10 got corrupted. It's so new that the shops don't have it, so I'm going back to Windows 8. The computer's in the shop for a week, and the money I'd saved to treat friends on my birthday is gone.

Then I get home, and the guy with the email similar to mine has put MINE on another website, and I open my inbox to find FIVE pages of dating site junk. So I go in, change the password, and then write a message for him on his profile telling him that I will keep deleting accounts and shutting down mails as long as he keeps using my email address.

Imagine how I feel right now. Oh. How am I writing this? Because there's a blessed (mean that literally) old dino of a computer that lives here which can chug along slowly and which still works with most sites. I love her. She's always useful, even when she's just being the hall table for me to put hats and my purse on.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 07-31-2015, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #3043  
So I've found my Halloween costume. IDW Megatron's Holographic Avatar. I can get most of the stuff at Goodwill and/or costume shops, and I'm looking up contouring tutorials (mostly stuff by drag kings, because they're the best at making feminine features look masculine and I'm kinda clueless about that sort of thing. I mean, I can do contouring and enhance feminine features, but going from feminine to masculine? I'm in the dark).
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 08-01-2015, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
@Tam
*hugs*

@Den
I honestly don't know. ^^;

Old Posted 08-05-2015, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #3045  
New computer came home yesterday.

Today I had something hilarious happen on Wizard 101. They're having their housing and housing item sale, and giving everyone a free item. The thing I won?

The exact same one shot dungeon that I bought a few months ago to save for my birthday! So now I have two.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 08-06-2015, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
o.O
That just seems not fair. ^^;

Old Posted 08-07-2015, 03:50 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #3047  
Well, my friend Sephy wound up with a beach umbrella. What seems not fair to me is that I can't give her the extra dungeon, because there's no trading in the game. LOL

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 08-08-2015, 01:03 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Well that sucks. :/ And this is why I don't normally buy things like that in games. ^^;

Old Posted 08-11-2015, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #3049  
Well, even though I don't need two fountains (the item that the dungeon is attached to), I don't mind having the thing to play twice. It just would have been kinda neater to get something else as neat, or to be able to share what I got.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 08-11-2015, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Oh! So they are both one time use daily instead of just being overall one time use daily. That's not too bad then.

Old Posted 08-11-2015, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #3051  
The dungeon part is one use period. But the item it's connected to is something I like and can keep at my character's house. It's a fountain with animated water.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 08-12-2015, 01:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I need to get some of the Mighty Putty out so i can fix a couple of miniatures I'm working on... I got the Female Multi-Part Pack for Malifaux: Through the Breach, and one of the pieces isn't cooperating with the other pieces due to me stupidly trimming it down to fit better...

Quote:
Old Posted 08-15-2015, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #3053  
O.o Den paints miniatures?
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 08-16-2015, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
XD She does now. She's using some of the figures she's making from the kit to represent some of our story RP characters. She has the kit for making guys too, but the cats ran away with some of the bits from that and it wasn't totally customizable, because some of the pieces would only fit certain other pieces.

I'm not as cool as her. I only buy game cards to pay for an online game.

Speaking of which, am I the only one that thinks it's weird to see a card for the unanimated (and to me un fun but not due to lack of animation) Neopets in with all the WoW and Runescape and League of Legends cards?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 08-16-2015, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #3055  
I don't have my acrylics yet, or primer, but once I get those things, I'll be painting miniatures. I assembled a whole bunch of minis from the two Malifaux kits I got. One of the females is going to be a short-haired version of one of my story characters, and one is going to be a representation of me, because her hair is very similar to my own. :3

Quote:
Old Posted 08-18-2015, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Okay, I was wrong. Still, she has more awesome nerd points than me. XD

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 08-19-2015, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
club, library