Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Honeydew
Default   #17  
Once again he followed after his apprentice and followed him to the ground, though instead of merely crouching he sat down among the bees and the sweet smelling flowers. "Make yourself comfortable, we will spend more time with the clover and the bees since they wish to help." Patting the black dirt he waited for the other to adjust before he spoke again, "There are many flowers in this small patch, and it can sometimes increase your ability to hear plants, or make it more dfficult. Clover is simple though, just clear your mind and tell me what they say to you- if you can hear them."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he could not hear them the last time but he did not complain and following his master's instruction he relaxed against the bare earth next to the plot

(nadda and after four or five mins he will get bored and antsy)
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #19  
He was patient in watching the other in search of any reaction he may have had to what the clover were saying, but as the time passed on he merely saw him begin to grow weary of their lesson and soon began to fidget. Reaching out the man gently placed a hand against a clothed shoulder, "If you hear nothing it is alright. Today is the first of many to learn these skills, and had you been able to speak to the plants I would question if you were not soley incubus. Come, we can visit the clover later when your mind is clear, for now we will go over old lessons."

((Back inside to gather scrolls to be brought outside and they will study until Lonis complains or it is lunch time))
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
feeling chastised he mutely followed and helped gather the scrolls and tablets to take back out into the garden. they worked until the sun was high at which point he was freed from his lessons and stealing a kiss he hurried inside to make a cold lunch
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #21  
Spending only another few moments among the plants and creature outside, he followed the other inside of their small house to assist with lunch. Already he could see the incubus pulling out ingredients from the cupboard, and joining him he wrapped his arms around the other. "What are you making for lunch?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
when the strong arms slipped around his waist and earth-covered hands closed round each other all thoughts of eating left him and melting back against the strong body he looked up, "rhubarb pie and cold beef on the last of the bread. i have already pulled water from the well if you would like a drink before i am done~"

(i assume spring-water is what provides the heat for the baths and that would be too mineral-rich to drink, also you are so cruel XD)
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #23  
"Mmm, I do not believe I wish to move. I would much rather help you cook lunch," a sweet kiss was offered atop the head before he sweetly nuzzled thr other, "Or maybe I am feeling lazy and merely wish to watch you cook for me. I believe either or are both equally acceptable."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he could see the trap, the last two years since he had come of age and his master had finally begun to return his affections it had been set often just to see how well he could resist. some days there was a reward for not falling for it and sometimes there was nothing. resisting the urge to jump the other and risk rebuff he stayed where he was and only offered a press to show he was wanting, "it is a cold lunch, there is little to help with master"
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #25  
He hummed softly into a near ear as he felt the ever so slight press of the body back against him. "There is, but we could always harvest a few vegetables from the garden to go along with what we have. Perhap those beans for being so mean to you," He unwrapped his arms just enough that his hands laid on the other's sides before he gave a tickling wiggle of his fingers. "Or maybe I can help by distracting you from cooking instead of actualy helping."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
all thoughts of lovemaking were shaken from his head when the hands proved to be dishonest and ran up his sides, flinging down the knife against the table he writhed as he was unmercifully tickled
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #27  
Evily he laughed as he felt the other squirm in his arms, and it was only when the other seemed to be running out of breath that he lessened his tickling by a mere smidgen. "And what do you say? Be honest now."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he was giggling so hard he couldn't answer and continue to writhe until the other went easy enough he could muster up the ability to turn in his master's arms

(he can't molest 'cause i am sure yours has more willpower than mine's allure but he knows it is a better strategy than being held from behind)
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #29  
Despite his pleasure in watching the other wriggle, he brought his fingers to a stop so that they merely tapped against sides while he peered down at the other with a smug smile still playing at his lips. "Now, this seems more appropriate than my rude tickling, but I am still expecting something from you. Do you know what it is?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
saying nothing he smiled knowingly and reached up to kiss the fine sharp nose at it's very tip
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #31  
"Very good. Now make us lunch while I prepare the remainder of this afternoon's lesson. We will eat outside because of the wonderful weather." He gave a small smile at the kiss he received before leaning in to press one of his own against a soft cheek. "Bring it out to the garden because we will eat there."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the near-whispered words sent a shiver down his shoulders through his spine and all the way to the tip of his tail. mutely he went to finish preparing the food so he could quickly reunite with his master amongst the flowers
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote