Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #17  
Well, I know you from old Zantarni days. Like back whenever I joined, which I still don't remember when nor do I really care. XD

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 09:37 AM  
*twitch*
I remember the hordes of Glendors very well...god, so many dragons o.o I was happy AND traumatized during that event haha

Also off to sleep I go, came back from work almost an hour ago, my whole body is achy c.c -night shift-

Talk to you later :3 I'll have to find stuff to sale, otherwise my shop will have no use O.O and when I am tired I overuse emoti stuff, sorry!
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 09:45 AM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #19  
Oh gosh. The Glendors. D8
I had so many of those little buggers. I only kept one of each colour of the specific one I liked, but that's it. I think I sold the rest? @_@

Lol. Alright, sleep well, my friend. <3

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 09:51 AM  
Morbidly Obsessed
Doubt it would be obvious who I am on Zan, Silvery. XD Different user names through you have talked to me before on there, I think.. I know I have talked to Ari on there once or twice. :3 Me sneaky.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 10:07 AM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #21  
I don't remember if I've chatted with you on Zantarni before, Dawn, but then again, I'm not on there anymore and I don't remember most of the people I chatted with back then, unless if I chatted with them a lot. XP Sorry.

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 11:25 AM  
Morbidly Obsessed
Oh? You have a thread in the marketplace there. XD Me have posted in it.. once or twice.. Only reason why I figured out who you were on there.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 01:25 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #23  
I haven't really spent much time in my market thread as back then I would spend most of my time in hangout threads, especially A.L.'s Tavern. >w<

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 02:06 PM  
Rainbow Goddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverygit View Post
I'll make it a 2k for you Asamimi :3
*sends*

O_O;; for some reason, people seem to know me more than I know them...I'll have to change that! Now the question is how. XD
D'awww but you're the newbie ono

Haha dawn don't torture her like you tortured ne //giggles x'D
Trust me silvery its someone we all know owo very well <33

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 03:18 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #25  
darn it Asamimi xD I know I am teh newbie, but I make prices for my friends <3 I've always done that, sometimes I also just give out stuff, you know what that's like eh? hehe You generous butterfly you. >.<

@Dawn: I'm trying to recognize you somehow since you are technically someone we know, but I am flabbergasted.

darn it, those emoti are evilly cute!

@Arikana: I remember having some quality time in the hangout threads too, those pubs ans clubs were a lot of fun, but somehow it lost some of it's appeal in the latest year. At least for the event zanny's currently not bad and sorta fun, but it won't last ):
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 05:54 PM  
Morbidly Obsessed
-rests her chin on her hands-

I tortured Ducky as well if I remember...

-tilts head- I am pretty bad about posting on Zan.. if I'm not hanging in Moon's threads.. I use to have the account 'Dawn' on Zan as well. Through, -wiggles eyebrows-
Reveal who I am.. hehe

Hm? Know very well? o 0 Not sure I am that well known on Zan.. expect as a lurker maybe.. hahaha.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 05:58 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #27  
For me the appeal of the hangout forum, and overall site, just disappeared with two things: 1) Once Tom was no longer owner, and 2) When all the old users started leaving, one by one.

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 05:59 PM  
Rainbow Goddess
Hehe silver now you have to accept the trade x'D

:3 <3

I need to get on zan a bit more.
Im sendingbmy big golds to someone for art @-@ :3

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 06:45 PM  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #29  
lol.. I heard.. I need to grab your purple dinkies whenever you hear back from the people your waiting on, Sami. XD
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 06:58 PM  
*twitch*
ooooh now I know who you are :3 I used to be much of a lurker though, I mean I used to be extremely busy all the time and was sad that every time I got online, everyone wasn't there
I mean I even gave some screen caps to prove it...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...ps872eca71.png
Oh and it wasn't the real time, it was during the late evening, more around 23h!

@Asamiii: now you have to accept it! Or I might start to do what you did to me ;P

@Arikana: well, a lot of things Tom did not fix and I was happy that stuff was getting fixed, so I might be biased here o.o;;;
But the hangout threads are sadly a bit too lurked out and people don't participate much or I tend to "kill" thread X:
I was really sad when everyone started to disappear one by one...obviously I did not know everyone, but it sucked that they just left
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 07:21 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #31  
Yeah, well it's not like the guy after Tom did anything from what I could see, nothing changed. I haven't spent enough time analyze my thoughts of the changes since the Blaze era began, but I could careless. The biggest change, in my opinion, that I've noticed is the addition of the captcha on the login page. It's not only inconvenient, but also a struggle for most people as they do get rather tricky to read at times. I know I have no trouble reading them as my brain's chemistry is just different like that, probably attributed to my Autistic nature, but I also know of a lot of people who struggle with it. :| I don't like change or, more likely, I don't like change that I cannot get used to. When those kind of changes occur, I tend to cut myself off from the source if I am able to.

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 07:26 PM  
*twitch*
hahahha omg the captcha. I hate it so much >.<
At some point I got some stuff that the audio thing couldn't even pronounce, and English not being my native tongue, it got me completely confused and I did not log in that day XD

Well a lot of things changed, but they are small changes that allowed a more maneuverable site to work with, a lot of small fixes that did a lot.

It's okay though, I know what you mean, change tend to either confuse or repel me...But I still try to stick to Zanny, I met so many awesome people because of that place, it holds a special place in my heart and I just don't see myself completely leaving it.

(oh and I just wanted to post this emoti because it is so cute ) haha
Old Posted 12-31-2012, 07:38 PM  
Closed Thread