Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default   #17  
He nodded "Yes but you better not get any ashes inside my stuff this time. it doesn't mix well with technology if you must know." he said a little annoyed by the memory of trying to get it out of the computer he made. It would've been easier if he knew about compressed air before cleaning it with a anti-static brush he crafted. Unfortunate oversight for a simpler solution.

Once they reached the place he excited pulled the cover off the lump on his desk like every other time "tada! I based the design off those fictional arm utilties in some video games. It was pretty easy making it, we have the technology- like pda. But I really hated trying to make the interface. There are so many bad ways to do it." Rico offered his friend to hold the sturdy looking rectangle. It was attached to a black strap...which overall look unimpressive as it was obvious Rico mish-mashed it from different parts. Not to mention his track record of making things that weren't as monumental as he made them out to be in his excitement.
Old Posted 10-09-2010, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Zaki smiled and laughed some. "Come on I said I was sorry about that so you shouldn't feel as if I did something wrong." as they walked into others room he stood off to the side to see what Rico was so excited about wanting to show him, he has always know that the other thought of once in a while it happens when your childhood friends. Pushing up the glasses he watched Rico pull away the covering to show him what he had made it was something he could see him making.

Moving in and holding the item that was handed to him looked odd but complied. "Is this the thing you kept going on about? I mean them old video games are nothing into what we can make now a days here, so why make it?" he asked.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-11-2010, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #19  
Rico didn't miss a beat. "Because there's no public models. Since this is my first attempt though I'll admit it's got bugs. But it's sturdy and has more features than what the vanguard have." Great now he was being a downer on his own invention. "If we get accepted I really want to test what it can do! maybe eventually I can make something actually better."

Rico finally got all that out and....faster than he meant to. What do take up the time with now? "Interviews are probably still going so we won't hear about their choices til tomorrow." he sighed fiddling with a screwdriver on his workbench.
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Hey don't worry about it, I think they will pick you or I more or less you. I mean I have been known to lose it on people since I can never really sleep all that much and people think I fucking crazy over all so I think you sir would be of the better of the two of us. Also you are an-awesome inventor over all what most people can do what I can do. I mean hell at least your stuff didn't blow up in for face like mine did." as he placed a hand over his left eye.

The taller boy looked at the other smiled patted him on the shoulder, he knew this meant a lot to Rico so he would do anything help out his friend. Hell it was his only friend, so he hoped he can try and cheer the other up.

Old Posted 10-23-2010, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #21  
"Thanks man" he said after Zaki patted him on the shoulder.

>> FF >>
The very next day Rico woke up bright and early, or rather the same time as everyone else, instead of his usual time. He was standing alone by a wall thinking about possibly getting his friend. But since Rico was no a morning person he didn't feel like finding out if Zaki also didn't like mornings. It would be a terrible combination, not to mention he was sure he wouldn't be able to form a proper sentence either.

The cafe sure seemed busy, was it always this busy or did people have the same idea as him? Once again the young man yawned trying to avoid falling asleep while he was still standing.
Old Posted 10-25-2010, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Zaki walked in half asleep, if you could call it that his glasses slid off his nose, hair slightly messy a yawn came from him but it ment thing since the lack of sleep would mean nothing to someone such as him. The taller boy sat at the coffee bar his head hitting the counter blinking some. "How is it I can still live like this?" he muttered to him self as he looked at the clock waiting in hope to see what the elders would have said about them going out top side.

Old Posted 11-19-2010, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #23  
Zaki as usual walked in this morning look like shit. Not that he looked ugly or as if he didn't washed. But his eyes had an exaggerated tiredness that looked like he was suffering from a major hang over. Usually Rico would just let him be for awhile. But his nerves were on edge and that did weird things to people. Sometimes Rico would get talkative and say the randomist things. Before his mouth got half way open a subtle hush started to settle over the room. Instinctively his head turned a direction and saw the judges from yesterday enter the room. Priscilla was of course in the middle and with a paper, presumably with their decided roster.

"There will be two teams." she said cutting past any ceremonial speech. "Both will meet for training before heading topside today after the breakfast hour in auditorium. Team One will be the first ones to go and will be doing some quick scouting. If it is relatively safe up there Team two will follow an hour later."

Once again she didn't bat an eyelash before moving on. Forcing everyone to listen even harder then previously as she slowly tortured her listeners as she meticulously went down the names on the list. Rico heard his full name being said at one point and the world basically swirled into a blur of panic and disbelief then cleared up to some excitement. Which he had to stifle.

((you can fast-forward to where to choose if you want ^^))
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote