Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  

"Pain is part of growing up, everyone must experience it one way or another. I should know, I learn from a young age." he laughed a little. He didn't mind that Tanner was going to sit, it was rare for anyone to stop and sit with him. "Just call me Nikko, never liked it when people would call me by my last name. Reminds me to much of my father...." as he trailed off the last part. "Also don't forget people change when they meet other kinda of people in there lives."

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 12-02-2013, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
“I'm not going to keep going through with it. Either the bastard likes me or a doesn't. Screwing other women in our bed..that's not love..that's.” He put his head in his hands, blowing air out through his mouth. “I'm sorry, I shouldn't burden you with my troubles..I'll just end up going back to him the next day. That's all there is to it.” He clucked his tongue, pursing his lips to Nikko's words. “I changed alright...”
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Old Posted 12-02-2013, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #19  

"Why not talk to him about it? Really? If it bothers you so much, I think you should talk to him or just leave him. Why suffer so much if he continues to hurt you be bring others into your home?" he questioned some, as he crossed his arms fingers tapping against his upper arm. "It's fine, I have two teen boys who have the same problem from time to time. If you don't wanna go back you can always come back with me. To have some change, if you don't like it, you can always go back to how you always have been. What do you say?"

Old Posted 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Live with him? He barely knew him, but Tanner really didn't want to go back to that apartment."Its not that I really want to go back to him..I don't. Rather its him coming to me and dragging me back." He frowned at his words. "...I can't believe I have been letting this go on for this long." Tanner sat back against the chair, looking at Nikko. The man didn't look very old. More in his 20's than anything. "You have children? A-And they're teens? You don't look...not to um be rude but..how old are you Mr-I mean, Nikko?" He caught himself before he said Gallarado.
Old Posted 12-02-2013, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #21  

"As strange as it sounds I know how you feel about being with that kind of person. I really do..." his smiled softened became a little sad when he said that. "You do what you do cause you care for him, but if it has been going on for so long, then you should do something for you." as he watched the teen tilting his head some. "Yes, I do." he smiled as wolf ears flickered some. "How old am I? 12,600 as of right now I think." as he tapped his chin a bit.

Old Posted 12-02-2013, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
"Well I'm glad that you do..and yet the look on your face makes me wish that you didn't. I'm sorry if I brought up bad memories Nikko.." He wanted to reach over and touch his hand but thought better of it. It would be strange, even if it was only to make the other feel better. "As for doing something for myself...I'm not really sure I know how to do that. He was my first." A blush tinted his cheeks once more and he looked down. "Boyfriend, I mean...and I've never really been with anyone else or by myself."
His grey eyes widened hearing Nikko's confession as to how old he was. 12,600? But his children were teen's just like Tanner himself. The ears atop the man's head moved this way and that. It was kind of cute and yet slightly strange being that he'd never met anyone like him before. "I'm sort of..my brains spinning to all of this." He laughed, "but I feel like me living with you, even for just a little while would be a bother."
Old Posted 12-02-2013, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #23  

"Not really, I have the room. I think the twins would like to see a new face about the house. Someone they can talk with on the same level as them in away." as he poured him self some tea. "This is nice to have someone new and about. "I mean after all, I think you could use some time away, and start a new, so it will all be fine."

Old Posted 12-02-2013, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
"A-Alright. I guess it couldn't hurt." He seems nice enough, Tanner thought. He understands what I'm going through. Just a few nights won't hurt. The teen nodded, watching Nikko pour some tea into the cup he had in front of him. This guy really liked tea."I would like to meet them. Thank you." Tanner looked down at his hands, his auburn hair falling into his eyes.
Old Posted 12-02-2013, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #25  

Adding some sugar with lemon he took a sip of his drink. "Alright, you can stay as long as you like really. I think Ace and Demetri would like it a lot. They haven't met any other teens around here cause well then can never find them about. "I thin they would to met you."

Old Posted 12-02-2013, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Tanner smiled, happy at this for the fact that, he didn't really have any friends other than his cousin and Riley. But he didn't think he could call either of them his friends. Were Ace and Demetri like their father? What about their mother? Did they have a mother? "I'll be right back. I'm gonna get some coffee. Be right back." He told Nikko, getting up and going to the counter.
Old Posted 12-02-2013, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #27  

Nodding some to Tanner the older male just looked to the side his gaze going out the window as his tail swayed slightly back forth his ears lowering a little as his thoughts seem to wonder away from him, and in away get the better of him.

Old Posted 12-02-2013, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Tanner was still thinking about his decision when he made his way back to the table to Nikko. He noticed him gazing out the window like Tanner been doing earlier, probably deep in thought. Sitting back down, the brunette drank his coffee in silence for a few moments before finally asked, "Where do you live?"
Last edited by TannerSaunders; 12-03-2013 at 12:22 AM.
Old Posted 12-03-2013, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #29  

"Where I live? Up the hill in the small Villa, but we only come here for the winter seasons really." he admitted. "For the summer we head back home." as he shifted his gaze back to Tanner. "And you?"

Old Posted 12-03-2013, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
"I use to live with my uncle, before I ran away to live with Riley when he moved out. On occasion I go to my cousins when we have fights, Riley and me, I mean." The warmth from the coffee was seeping into his fingers. It felt so nice. "But where you live sounds really nice. I can't wait to see it." He played with the rim of the cup as he said this.
Old Posted 12-03-2013, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #31  

"I happen to be leaving once I finish this pot." as he picked up the cup to take a sip of it. The tea had become cold but it would have been rude to get another pot suddenly since he needed to finish what was given to him already.

Old Posted 12-03-2013, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
"You really like tea.." Tanner grinned, taking some sugar from the middle of the table and adding a bit to his coffee. His mind wandered to what Nikko's house might look like. He had said that they were only here for the winter, a home away from home.
Old Posted 12-03-2013, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote