Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default   #17  
he got up off the floor after catching his breath from getting the breath knocked out of him. he ran out of the room to see Drake holding his knife and waiting for the creature to attack.
'Fuck this" he thought. "Drake move out of the way!" he pull off his rocket launcher from his back and fired at the monster.
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Allan watched as Jeremy ran out the room, brandishing his rocket launcher. He started reloading his shotgun as he started to walk out the room, and then he turned. "Sis, you should get dressed and grab your weapons. I have a bad feeling that that thing isn't the only one out there" He sighed then placed the last shell into his gun. "It's gonna be a long night" he said as he exited the room.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #19  
She looked under her bed, and then got up carefully. "oh god. oh god." managing to get over to her dresser and grabbing her guns and bat, holding it out in front of her. Tear walked outside of her room and into the hallway -watching as the rocket from Soldiers attack flew towards the creature. she saw Drake and her brother as well as the monster
before it went boom.
She screamed and ducked behind her brother as the sharp bone like tail of the creature flew by them. just like it had flown by the soldier - slicing his throat.
Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say?of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! -Donflamingo
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
o-o-oh g-od- god oh oh oh g-god" drake couldn't control his stutter anymore covered from head to toe in blood and.. Something else... it may have been flesh but not anymore.. all drake could do was stare straight ahead.
Life is like a good pistol~
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #21  
"It's good to be alive" The soldier says rubbing a hand across his throat were that stupid tail cut his throat. "Now to go and find the others and find out what the fuck that thing was" Soldier laughs "Spies not going to be happy that i messed up his suit" he chuckles again and goes to find the others.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
"It's okay sis, it's REALLY dead now" he said giving Heather a quick hug. He then turned his attention to Soldier. "That gash looks pretty nasty man, if were gathering everyone up, you might wanna go see Medic first!" He thought for a moment then sighed. "Well, everyone is probably awake or at least half there so let's collect every-" He was cut off abruptly by Aaron, the resident demo man, bursting out of his room, half asleep and half drunk, shouting, "Oi! What in the nine bloody hells is going on with all the racket out here!" The four of them all kinda gestured to the bits of monster everywhere. At that he sobered up a bit. "Ah, well I'll get my things then" And he stumbled back into his room. "Hmm.. that reminds me, I should get my suit back on, just in case"
"I appreciate some of the finer things in life: fine food, being comfortable,lighting people on fire, sleeping all day, etc. etc."
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #23  
She moved forward - watching as Soldier's body was picked up by Respawn, and moved to stand near Drake - her hands gripping the bat tightly "'ou okay?" she muttered her eyes searching the dimmly lit hallway in fear. tear poked him slightly, muttering about the blood. "you need a new suit buddy."
after a moment of nervous laughter, she gave a whimpered scream, clinging to the nearest person (drake, subconstituently getting blood on herself aswell)as the lights cut out, and they were all left in the darkness of the cold base.
the only sound that could be heard, other than Tear's scared whimpering - was the sound of scattered footsteps through the base.
the steps were coming from the walls.
Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say?of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! -Donflamingo
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
*kill kill destroy the intruders tear them apart rend their flesh do it DO IT NOW!!!* drake couldn't think anymore combonations of the blood, the explodions, tears screams, and the sounds of running feet inhuman... he had to do something but what?? standing quickly he drew his pistol and charged into the darkness towards the footsteps, the voices of his comrades at his back.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #25  
"Fuck why does the power have to go off"
Soldier yells. Some thing scurries on the opposite side of the room. Soldier grabs one of the knife on his belt and it instantly reacts turning blue making a blue glow spreads across the room. The creature is as grotest as the last one. I throw the knife it lodges in its body and then the creature starts shaking and then explodes. I push the table over to block me from getting splattered with gross guts and stuff and make sure not to get my throat slit a again. My knife still glowing when i pick it up and wipe the gunk off and walk out of the room making sure i keep my ears open for sound as I search for the others.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
"Oh fuck!" Allan was part way through putting on his suit and the lights shut down. He hurried and managed to put it all on except for the mask which he tucked under his arm with one hand, and then the flare gun and shotgun on his belt, axe across his back and then the cherry on top, his customly painted flamethrower. He ran out with all of his equipment ready for a fight. He gave everyone a big grin and said "Good luck everyone" He then put on his mask and gave a muffled battle cry.
"I appreciate some of the finer things in life: fine food, being comfortable,lighting people on fire, sleeping all day, etc. etc."
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 07:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #27  
Drake had escaped from her grip in a moment of panic, her brother was off in his room a minute or so away, soldier was in the respawn room- on the other side of the base.and everyone else was...
everywhere else.
and so she was alone to the scratches in the walls, to the darkness of the to big base.
"Fuck my life."
she gripped her bat, and started to walk in the direction that Drake had went.
holding the bat at ready, she started murmering to herself, repeating a phrase. "Better safe than sorry,Better safe than sorry,Better safe than sorry...Better safe than sorry."the sounds across the base stopped. she could hear the sounds of gunshots from her teammates widely scattered.
she was almost to the point of tears.
she did shed a warm fear filled tear when she felt a hand grip her shoulder, she screamed and whipped around with her bat leading - connecting with something.
that something was the hand of their Demoman. he had anticipated that. their Sniper was standing behind him. "S-sorry Aaron... you scared me."
he hummed letting go of the bat, and Beth replied; "We can see that."
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 09:46 AM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
HEHE~ you can't matke me yo worthless creatures!!" He screamed crushing the head of one of the monsters that were invading there base.. Cocking the hammer of his pistol he shot it sevieral times then changed his attention to the ther 3 that surrounded him.. He wanted to taste their deaths the drain their faces and eye's of life..
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #29  
Soldier heard Drake shouting so he ran in that direction grabbing another one of his knives and just as he made it to the room one of the creatures jumped at Drake. He threw the knife it sunk into the creatures flesh and it exploded. Soldier then flung the knife in his other hand at the second one but the creature was quick and moved out of the way. The two creatures then launched themselves at soldier.
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
"Well, this is just wonderful" Allan said as he wandered around in the dark. "First the power goes out, then everyone wanders off without me!" He could hear sounds all around him. He was walking slowly, and rotated while he walked. Suddenly, one of the creatures jumped at him from the darkness! He instinctively pulled the trigger on his flamethrower, but that just made it angry! So he dropped it, and pulled out his axe. And cleaved it through the head as it leaped again. "Whew! That was close" he sighed. At least it provided some light. Suddenly his face lit up. He picked up his radio and said "To anyone who can hear this, I'm going to the generator to see if I can get it booted up"
Old Posted 03-08-2011, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #31  
Aaron and Beth had their radio's so she could hear the message.
"Tear - where's your headset?" Beth questioned. Heather just spun on her heel and smiled saying "Let's go help my brother shall we?""she's avoidin' the subject hun." Aaron put his arm around her shoulder as they couple followed after "Yeh. I know."
Old Posted 03-08-2011, 09:29 AM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
HOW D-D- DARE YOU INTERFER" drake already had grabbed rhe smaller creature by the back of it's neck crushing it's spine little by little as the horrafid beast wailed in pain.." THESE ARE MINE NOT YOURS L-LEAVE.. NOW!!" drake was to the point of Tears at this time and wanted nothing but to sleep but his mind was still rascing* KILLKILLKILL HOW SWEET IT'S CRYING HAHAHA!!* With his free hand he shot the other monster in the leg throwing it's balance, leaving it vunrable.With the final twitch of its neck the monster in Drakes clasp surendered..
Old Posted 03-08-2011, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
team fortress 2