Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Octohashbrown of Trisphee
Default   #17  
Nalaria, being fast asleep, was unaware of the smoke. Yet the only problem was that it made her unconscious instead of asleep by now. She didn't know what was going on around her. In her head, she was dreaming.

She was with her parents in front of the vampire council. She was 7 at the time, cowering behind her mother. Tears filled her eyes as her and her mother watched her father get killed. They burned his body as well. She was forced away from her mother, kicking and screaming. She had to leave the room, soon hearing her mothers pitiful shriek from getting fed to hungry newborn vampires. She began to tremble, escaping from the large confusing building.

After a few minutes of running in her dream, she awoke. She had let out a small scream, falling to the floor. She sat up, rubbing her head. She moaned and looked around. Then she noticed Solomon. ".......W.... Where am I!?" she said as she stood up, tears in her eyes from the nightmare she had.
Formerly known as AmayaRyuu. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
<< so you /are/ the pastel panty princess!
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Solomon frowned as she dreamt. He would not disturbed her, for he was unsure of how she would react. When she awoke he handed her a handkerchief, "My mansion..." he stated simply.

He leaned back after she had taken the cloth, resting his arm on the arm of the couch. "Now before you assume anything, I brought you here because your apartment building was on fire. I thought it to be risky to let you go to a hospital, so I brought you here. I hope you don't mind?"
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
Nalaria took the cloth and wiped her eyes. "I don't mind," she said as she looked around some more. She sat down on the sun bed, staring at Solomon. "I have no where else to go now," she said, "I don't know any of my family other than my parents. Would you allow me to stay here?"
Quote:
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
He motioned to the house with his left hand, "I have no issue with that at all. You'll have to wake up earlier to get to school on time until my car is repaired." Now he simply could go buy another, but he did not like to have multiple cars. There was no need. One car was perfect.

"Youre welcome to stay for as long as you like, I don't mind at all." He crossed one leg over the other at the knee and rested his head in his hand with his elbow on the arm of the chair. His dark eyes watched her curiously, wondering what her dream was about.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
Nalaria smiled brightly. "Thank you," she said, "Now... What am I supposed to do about clothes?" the last part she had mumbled to herself. When she looked up, she noticed Solomon looking at her. "eh...?" she said, "Why are you staring at me?" she blinked a few times, her head tilting to the side.
Quote:
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
"Hm? I'm just thinking is all. Sorry I didn't mean to stare. As for clothes, perhaps I could be of some service there. It's really no issue for me." He shrugged, "I can't let you walk around with only that to wear."

Suddenly he leaned forward, "I almost forgot." He lifted her bag and handed it to her, "I thought I might as well grab this too, it seemed important to you." He set it down by her feet and leaned back into the couch once more.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Nalaria smiled slightly. "Thank you... Again..." she said, laughing slightly. She opened her bag and went through it, gla nothing was damaged. She pulled out her sketchbook and flipped through her drawings. She was new in this household and didn't feel very comfortable right now. Yet over time she was sure that she would get used to it. Until she was able to get a house of her own. If she ever got a house of her own. She now had her legs crossed as she looked at her past drawings and the ones she had recent drawn.
Quote:
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon leaned forward again, "What sort of things do you draw? May I see?" He stood, stepping over to her and sitting a few inches away from her. "I've always been a big fan of art of all sorts." He kept away from her, just in case she didn't not want to show him her art.
[[Short posst is short Dx]]
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
Nalaria turned a slight red when Solomon sat a bit away from her, wanting to see her art. She usually didn't show people her art, but she ended up handing him the notebook anyways. "The drawings date back from when I was eight to earlier today," she said, "I was working on the last drawing during school when I had the time."
[[mine are short too... Don't worry ;3;]]
Quote:
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon held the sketchbook carefully, flipping through the drawings, "These are very good Nalaria. Who are these two? Your parents?" His finger hovered over the picture, following the details and lines, but not touching the paper. "Have you ever thought of selling your art? I'm sure you could be very successful."
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
Nalaria nodded. "Yeah those are my parents," she said. She pointed to her mother. "Her name was Eliza," she said, then pointed to her father, "His name was Aronzi. I always thought his name was odd. I called him Arizona as a child cause I couldn't pronounce it right. And no I have never thought of selling my art."
Quote:
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
He was silent for a moment. That name seemed familiar to him. "Were you born here? Did your father live here at all?" He flipped backwards, glancing at a few of her other pictures. "Perhaps you should. I would definitely purchase a few."

He handed her her sketchbook after closing it. After a moment or two, he finally asked, "Are you hungry? Do you need to get some clothes now or tomorrow?" He looked back down at her with his dark eyes, "Or anything else in particular you'd like to do? It must be boring just sitting here."

[Why is it that my computer always shuts down when im responding to this rp?XD]
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
"I was born here," Nalaria said, "My father was part of the vampire council. It was firbudden to love a human, so both my parents got killed." she sighed, then thought a moment. "I honestly need cloths now cause I smell like smoked bacon," she said.
((maybe cause it hates my short posts? ;A; ))
Quote:
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Solomon frowned a bit, "I know...and I'm sorry that you could not grow up with them." He could not help but chuckle at her comment, "Well then get off your butt and let's go." He stood holding out his hand to help her up.

He then began to mutter softly about how she should buy another car. Two. He'd only have two tops. He shook his head a bit with a sigh, "I really ought to drain that bastard of every last drop for stealing my car...but the last thing I need is to be investigated again. Human cops are so annoying."

[[Maybe it does o.O]]
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
Nalaria nodded. When she took his hand, she couldn't control her cheeks from turning red. She stood and listened as Solimon talked to himself. "Someone stole your car?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
((I'm sorry they're short... I'm in bed and talking about something with a friend....))
Quote:
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 01:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Solomon held back a smile as her cheeks turned bright red, "Someone they managed...perhaps it was Miranda...the crazy bitch is always destroying my stuff one way or another." While he used a generally derogatory term, he applied a tone that implicated it was a compliment. Somehow. He left out a soft laugh, "She's a troublesome vampire..."

He shrugged, "Moving along past that topic..." While he was..friends with the vampiress, he did not like her that much. "Are there any stores you'd prefer to visit?" His mind suddenly spiraled away from reality, imagining shopping with her. She was nice enough, but picturing her in various store grabbing bundles of clothes made him stiff as stone. He hoped she wasn't so...grabby.

[[Its alright, I dont mind at all ^^]]
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote