Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default   #17  
"hmmm... How about peaches and of course a salad and maybe a bagel!" She giggled. "Ohhh you could have a Pizza if you want or something. But I dont approve!"

Her blush deepened as the male pulled her shirt down. "Oh.. umm.. so much better!" She grinned.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
"You never approve of anything good," Nik replied, his attention turning away from the girl momentarily as he watched Kier exit the line, tray in hand, and head over to their usual table.

Gabriel nodded and gestured over to the pair joining the lunch line. "Go grab something to eat. Don't forget to get water. You'll need it."
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #19  
Sia shook her head "nik that food isn't good. It's bad. Here you need to eat this Apple!" She thrust an Apple into his hand.

"Okay gabe but why?" Asamis face was slowly returning to its normal color as she spoke.

my closet
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Though Nik frowned slightly at the fruit, after a second, he shrugged, biting into it as he watched the girl.

"Because what I do isn't some sort of god damn magic, Asami," Gabriel replied, his voice harsher than he'd intended. He hesitated, lifting a hand to pinch the bridge of his nose, and sighed. When he spoke again, his tone was far gentler than it was a moment before. "I only work with your body. It still uses up part of your reserves by working so hard to fix itself. You haven't had time to register it yet, but you need food, and plenty of water to finish getting better, or you'll start to feel weak very quickly."
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #21  
Sia smiled at nik "see!! I knew you liked good foods! Now let's go sit down!"

Stung by the harshness of the boys words, the girl turned away. Tears pooled at the corners of her eyes. She sniffed once before fleeing the cafeteria.

my closet
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Nik blinked, and looked back to the rest of the lunch line. More specifically, at the foods he didn't get a chance to get. He tried to argue with the girl, but with his mouth full of his current bite of apple, his words were little more than a muddled mess.

Though Gabriel lifted a hand to stop Asami, she was already gone. He scowled, running a hand back through his hair, then shook his head. From where he was sitting, Kier hadn't missed the whole scene, and while he didn't know just what was going on between the two, it didn't matter. Just as Gabe moved to sit at the table beside the young man, Kier stood, grabbing up his bag but leaving his tray just where it was. The two locked eyes for the briefest of moments before Gabe settled heavily into a chair, and the older went off, leaving the cafeteria in search of Asami.
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 04:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #23  
Sia tugged nik away from the line and towards the table the group usually sat at. Once they made it sia looked at gabe "where is everyone else gaby??" She cocked her head slightly to the left.

Just as gabe had said the red headed girl felt a sudden wave of dizziness. She stumbled slightly but she kept moving. She didn't know where but she just wanted to cry alone.

my closet
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Though he grumbled all the while, Nikolaus followed Sia obediently enough, his brows knitting faintly when he noticed how unexpectedly empty the table was. As he took a seat, he looked back at the lunch lines, to check if maybe the other two were still there. Gabriel just shrugged, pulling Kier's abandoned tray in front of himself. He didn't look up at the two, his gaze stuck on the table in front of himself. "They ran off somewhere together."

It didn't take too much effort for Kier to catch sight of the young lady. He hurried after her, wondering just where she thought she was going and, more importantly, just what the hell Gabriel had done this time. "Asami, wait-!"
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #25  
His simple answer seemed enough for sia. She nodded vigorously as though she knew it the entire time as she set her tray on the table."nik its time to eat yummy food!!"

Asami heard her name called. She tried to turn her head to see who it was but before that could happen, she feel down.

my closet
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
"Yeah, yeah, I heard you," Nik muttered, leaning back in his chair as he took another bite of his apple. Gabriel arched a brow down at the stolen food but offered no reply to either of them, for once uninterested in keeping up conversation.

His steps hesitated as the girl fell, but soon enough Kier moved again, hurrying to her side. "Oh, this is not good-"
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #27  
Sia munched happily on her food, being silent as she usually was when she ate. Though her eyes would shift to Niks hands every once in a while. She secretly wished she could hold them.

Asami gasped for air as she lay on the ground "I really am stupid arent i?" Her eyes moved to kier "how.. did you find me? And why follow me?"

my closet
Old Posted 01-03-2012, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Neither of the young men seemed to pay much attention to the girl's interest, content enough with the rare silence. Nik, as he ate the solitary fruit he'd been allowed to grab, shifted his gaze between each of his friends, feeling something was off, but not quite able to place what it was. Gabriel simply didn't care to pay mind to either of them, doing little more than picking the occasional bit of food from the tray.

Kier shook his head slightly, moving to place a hand beneath Asami's head. "It wasn't that hard... You just bolted right down the hall, yeah?" He smiled just slightly, his eyes stuck on her face. "I was worried. Are you alright? What happened-?"
Old Posted 01-04-2012, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #29  
Sia looked around the room once more "will kier and sami be coming back??"

Asami sighed "well I guess gabe yelled at me and I don't know how to quiet handle that and I guess I was a little hurt." Her eyes strayed to the ground unable to meet keirs eyes.

my closet
Old Posted 01-04-2012, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
"Good question," Nik muttered, looking from the girl back to Gabriel. The dark haired boy just shrugged, casting a fleeting glance over his shoulder toward the cafeteria doors.

"Yelled at you?" Kier questioned, his brows knitting. While he wasn't outright disbelieving, especially with what he knew of Gabriel, the idea was a difficult one to accept. "Why would he do something like that? What did he say-?"
Old Posted 01-04-2012, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #31  
"Well gabe?? Are you going to tell me?" The girls tone was very demanding but her eyes sparkled with her usual mischievousness.

"Well.. I really don't remember. I asked why to what he said and he yelled at me and I just ran. I just can't handle things like that well. It just reminds me of before." Her fingers on her right hand traced the markings on her left arm slowly.

my closet
Old Posted 01-05-2012, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Gabe just shrugged again, turning his attention back down at the little touched meal. "How should I know? Maybe they're out somewhere getting friendly with one another."

"Doubt it," Nik muttered.

A soft frown at his lips, Kier looked from the young woman's face to the marks on her arm. He bit the inside of his lip, lightly placing his hand over hers as he turned his gaze back to her face. "That's alright... You don't have to talk about it or anything- But, uh... We should probably get you off the floor at least, hm?"

Old Posted 01-05-2012, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote