Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #369  
it isn't size sweetie, it's dynamics, you should try different poses, then you can get an idea on how to shade and have things hang(though since i only have shown you my shitty art it doesn't mean much coming from me)
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 08:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
oh XD I know different poses but i just want one for now cause like i'm busy with my main stuff that's the drawing/digital art >.>
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 08:51 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #371  
not for selling sweetie, for practice^^:
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 08:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
lol, i feel stupid cause i keep on miss-interpreting what you say >.<
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 08:57 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #373  
well i am an asshole by default but i feel bad for it anywhere other than deviant, i don't want to be rude but i do want to help and i am not sure how to do both and you'd be offended if i said it the way i phrased it in my head
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
... I can take asshole honey, so you can say it to me straight XD I get verbally bashed by my dad quite often (though half is jokingly) and I have a friend who's a sarcastic bitch but we all love her XD ...she knows it too.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:08 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #375  
ok sweetie but don't get mad i've had 6 years to get nicer and still can't do it^^:

long and short of it you doll like a beginner, the lines are stiff and irregualar and look pasted on instead of like they were drawn all together, you have good color sense and can back a fair horse with your base choice but you need to get a better understanding on how fabric lays not only against itself but how it lays with gravity under it, i can help you find tutorials on that but it's one of those things you cannot mimic nly realize

also i don't lke your shading, but that could just be your style though picking a lighting direction and sticking to it is a good idea(even if it's is hard sometimes) one of the girls i used to watch has nice tuts on that if you'd like a link as well

you have a lot of potential sweetie and i really would like to see it realized, with some expirimenting you could find something great but that is a lot of practice and failed arts away
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
...there's nothing bad about what you said and that's not being an asshole at all >.> Do people on DA flip out when they get honest critiques or something O-o

I go to an arts school so critiques like that are a norm and expected. If they find something wrong with proportions, shading, etc... by god they tell you and it's better for you in the long run >.> I LIKE critiques like that cause they actually help.

Now if you wouldn't mind... the links would be nice. I probably woulnd't read them but i'd look at the visual examples...i do better with visual than written explanations XD
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:21 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #377  
*has been summon by Choco's new avatar's prettyness*

Hello, again ^^;
*have no idea what they are talking about at the present moment*
~Artic Storm Knight of Chaos~

Art by the amazing littl3chocobo, all drop to your knees and venerate her now!
Do so and you shalt not be turned to icicles!...maybe

[My Quest]

Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
@Nefer: We were talking about art and she was giving me a critique.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:26 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #379  
yes^^: have been group banned for as much and ragged on for less(though occasionally i /do/ troll it up if i didn't take a sec to reiterate before posting)

haha, who the hell /reads/ art tutorials? give me a minute to drag them up<3
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:28 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ah ok! Well, as long as you weren't disrespectful I don't see why they should ban you O_o

And lol for the art tutorial comment, though wait a sec, speaking of tutorial... There Moon, you may actually like those ones, it's about digital art and how to color and shade like crazy *is in total love with the artist's work*
http://sandara.deviantart.com/gallery/10727768

[My Quest]

Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:32 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #381  
http://scenefag.deviantart.com/gallery/24509806 ignore the newest dev's base, it looks like a naruto trace i'mma go check
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
@Choco: Art text books that we never use >.>

and honestly, you had me a bit worried when you said ppl though you were an asshole but what you said above is a NORMAL critique >.> We may not always agree on stuff but a critique is a critique wether it's good or bad. I'm glad I don't do alot of stuff on DA if people flip out from that kind of thing.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #383  
Critic on DA aren't that bad, it depends where you critic I guess lol. Personally the only 'bad' critic I received is on my Sephiroth and Aerith picture, but heck was he right about what he said, my shading was indeed weird on Aerith's coat thingie lol.

[My Quest]

Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:38 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
some people have the emotional fortitude or five-year-olds

that and i revised myself twice trying to make my post as kind as i could

and don't be mad, i mislead you on the drawings, we really are closer to the same level^^: i just didn't want it to come out as only my trashing your art
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 09:39 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!