Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #385  
he smirked back "me too but that's something we'll have to find out on our own" he climbed the stairs and lightly took the other's arm "you will of course be coming with, you can't be trusted alone without summoning defectors which just won't do. you are my hostage afterall" he kept his done bland with a hint of playfulness but he felt angry and embarrassed, he did not see anyone come in or feel anyone around. it rankled that an amateur had gotten so close
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel allowed himself to be led; he was not paying much attention to where they were going though because he was dealing with his legs. Samuel did however hear the last comment and said, "I'm only your hostage for a day or two. Then you'll have to let me go." He tried to ignore the playfullness in the other's tone and responded blandly as though he did not get what Leslie was implying.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #387  
he shrugged "if that lunatic was their idea maybe maybe not, i hope he was just rouge or a double-crosser, otherwise i think things may get a little shaky, they've has a few days already, if the two weeks come up before they make a choice i'll have to destroy the tower and us as well"
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel rolled his eyes, "Either way, in one or two days we won't be here and I won't be your hostage." And for some reason Samuel did not like that. He atributed it to the human's hate for change and told himself to get over it. "And either was the UN's and that means there are more crawling around or it was not theirs and there might be more crawling around."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #389  
he nodded. "i'll get the cameras and do a check then we walk the floors and lock each section down manually, this is ridiculous"
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"The whole thing is rediculos." Samuel pointed out. "And the cameras could have all been checked from the comunications room."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 11-09-2011, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #391  
he made a bland face "they can be checked in here just as well. no point in moving around."
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel nodded, this made sense. He watched patienly as the other attempted to access the cameras.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Last edited by DarkForbidden-Love; 11-09-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #393  
he checked his box for tampering and found nothing, he clicked his teeth in disappointment, the other theodore was an idiot for sure. he ran the commands and looked through each camera a few times, nothing was out of order. he was not pleased, there should have been some sign of tampering. "i don't like this"
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"He may have others with him then, who are very good at making it seem real." Samuel frowned as he exaimed the tapes. "Show the entrances around," he glanced at the clock, "18 hundred and 20 hundred hours." If he was right 'Theodore' would have entered around that time.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 11-09-2011, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #395  
he did as he was told running each at times twenty speed. he was getting frustrated when camera sixteen blipped, he stopped it and rewound playing it at real time "there, little fucker did a feed, a really poor one too. he prolly jumped ship with me, the damn traitor"
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"So a seperate operator." Samuel said. "Unless the guy you mentioned earlier was already feeding intel to the UN so they could stop you." Samuel glared at the screen as though it had personally offened him.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 11-09-2011, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #397  
"it's likely he could have though i am thinking this is why our earth guy folded so easy, ever we are not all seeing." he mused on it for a moment before he realized something, he looked at the other "hey, don't talk shop to me!" he pushed the other away a bit "you are the hostage, don't get yourself confused unless you want to add yourself to the ever growing list of turn-coats"
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"Not likely," Samuel said as though the idea itself offened him. "Your organization or whatever you want ot call it has something against my chi... my buildings."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 11-09-2011, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #399  
he shrugged "either way" he stood up and taking the other by the arm pulled him to the door. "well it's time for lockdown, you can help or you can watch but you have to stay with me"
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"If I have to stay with you, I might as well help." Samuel said with a sigh. He was not looking forward to this at all.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 11-09-2011, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote