Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Cheeky Monkey
Default   #41345  
Gaia doesn't. You can post as many times as you want in a thread.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Gaia is a spam commercial site. >_>
That's like, the one exception to the term "avatar site" for me, haha.

Other sites such as Ernya, Elidun, or Kinsaki. (Though the last one I know has a double posting rule that states only one post is allowed aside for certain exceptions. Not that I'm complaining; I've grown so accustom to that rule~)
-
м у ѕ т _к η ι g н т _σ ƒ _¢ н α σ ѕ

[[ KoC • • Quest • • Closet • • Marketplace • • Knight Form ]]
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Infernal Knight
Default   #41347  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Cron: Wondering what to do with the group? As in the KoC? Have things been troublesome lately? D:
Haha, Dunham is great. If I may ask, what's your book about?

This just leads me back to the first line of this post. xD; But okay, thank you~
Yeah, I've more or less considered closing down the KoC due to the fact that after popular demand, I wiped the membership list of non-active users. The KoC has, more or less, gone from a social group of banter, to a "hey, why the hell not?" group where random people come and chat about what ever they want to talk about, and/or point out the lack of membership and/or activity- as opposed to actually being an active participant in the group.

Personally, I see little to no respect towards me as it's creator and leader and I've grown tired of the nit picking.

I've changed things to try to make it more open, done things to try and make more fluid, and I've even restricted my own participation in my own group because, apparently, I'm offencive. So I've lost alot of the spark I had that made the group something I looked forward too, and feel more or less like I'm now watching a ship go down while asking "is it just me, or is the water getting higher?"

On another note, if yall are interested I'll sum up the story.
* Shogun *
"Death has a dignity all its own."
The Big Bad Wolf of Trisphee
Designed the O-Yoroi item set
An Explosive Chinchila
Lioshika's Bodyguard
The Infernal Knight

The Grand Templar

Old Posted 11-23-2011, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Professional Monster Hunter
well yea gaia you can keep posting after you post aka bumping a thread. It does help keep things alive but its very annoying and with the amount of AU we get per post i feel the econemy on tris whould get out of wack. i think we just need more users and usually events bring in the users plus this time of year is always slow with work hours increasing for people along with traveling and vacations its usually slow till around the new year unless an event occurs.
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #41349  
I still go on Gaia.

The problem is with the amount of AU I have is that I don't know of anything I want to buy with it. Maybe art? I just, I get a huge amount and nothing to do with it. When do we get some awesome new items?

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Cron: Well that's just downright rude. If someone views you as offensive, they shouldn't concern themselves with the thread. After all, it is your thread, not theirs. Your thread, your rules, your ability to post however much you want. :\

I'm sorry this kind of stuff has happened. I know I haven't exactly been a help around here lately either, but I'm sincere with my words.

I would be interested in it. :)

Obbi: Yeah, it's very annoying. Not to mention, when you're running a site like this, I'm sure you don't want users in the forums with post after post of one user. Conversation is nice.

Dinner time. I'm off. Be back in a few~
-

Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #41351  
Conversations are amazing. Too bad few people are here some days. I feel like there are times it doesn't have people o_o

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Infernal Knight
Quote:
Cron: Well that's just downright rude. If someone views you as offensive, they shouldn't concern themselves with the thread. After all, it is your thread, not theirs. Your thread, your rules, your ability to post however much you want. :\

I'm sorry this kind of stuff has happened. I know I haven't exactly been a help around here lately either, but I'm sincere with my words.

Obbi: Yeah, it's very annoying. Not to mention, when you're running a site like this, I'm sure you don't want users in the forums with post after post of one user. Conversation is nice.

Eh, I had hoped to some time become a mod, after about a year on the site etc, but I've given up on that prospect.

More or less, an Empire from the East has invaded the Republic of Kelda to the east. Driven by religious zealotry and racial superiority, they seek to conquere the Republic at all cost, and eliminate the Keldans within it. 200 years ago, however, the Republic of Rose Red declared itself an independant state to itself, and has been governed by the Harrison Family line ever since. Now, however, the Republic of Rose Red is govered by Governor Grace Harrison, whose been forced to take the reigns of leadership at the age of 18 after her parents died from a pox, which she survived but left her neck and shoulders scarred.

In fear that the Republic of Rose Red, with it's teenage leader, may be a weakness, the Republic has sealed off it's borders to Rose Red, leaving it at the mercy of the invaders. Trapped, with no where to go, Grace has to make her stand against two Legions (30,000) led by a mad man who's bent on her destruction and that of everything she knows.

The other side of the story follows both her Commander in the field, and the Legion commander as the war between the two of them gets darker and bloodier as it stretches from 3 months to 3 years.
* Shogun *
An Explosive Chinchila
Lioshika's Bodyguard
The Infernal Knight

The Grand Templar

Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #41353  
I have no idea what's going on.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Infernal Knight
Quote:

Eh, I had hoped to some time become a mod, after about a year on the site etc, but I've given up on that prospect.

More or less, an Empire from the East has invaded the Republic of Kelda to the east. Driven by religious zealotry and racial superiority, they seek to conquere the Republic at all cost, and eliminate the Keldans within it. 200 years ago, however, the Republic of Rose Red declared itself an independant state to itself, and has been governed by the Harrison Family line ever since. Now, however, the Republic of Rose Red is govered by Governor Grace Harrison, whose been forced to take the reigns of leadership at the age of 18 after her parents died from a pox, which she survived but left her neck and shoulders scarred.

In fear that the Republic of Rose Red, with it's teenage leader, may be a weakness, the Republic has sealed off it's borders to Rose Red, leaving it at the mercy of the invaders. Trapped, with no where to go, Grace has to make her stand against two Legions (30,000) led by a mad man who's bent on her destruction and that of everything she knows.

The other side of the story follows both her Commander in the field, and the Legion commander as the war between the two of them gets darker and bloodier as it stretches from 3 months to 3 years.

More or less, it's a story I've had for 5 years, but no one ever showed interest in it. Now that I keep getting raves on my short blurbs from the story itself, however, I've taken the time to compile it into a book and have been working on it for the past year. Another six months, and it should be complete. Preferibly.

Side note- How the hell did this get posted twice in a stage of incomplete and complete o.O?
* Shogun *
An Explosive Chinchila
Lioshika's Bodyguard
The Infernal Knight

The Grand Templar

Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #41355  
@Lio, the rest of the Knigght of Chaos story.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Infernal Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkForbidden-Love View Post
@Lio, the rest of the Knigght of Chaos story.
Completely wrong in every way.
* Shogun *
An Explosive Chinchila
Lioshika's Bodyguard
The Infernal Knight

The Grand Templar

Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #41357  
Oh, whoops. I kinda took a educated guess. Nevermind that that then, Lio.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
The story of how to incinerate a person without injuring yourself?

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
The Infernal Knight
Default   #41359  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioshika View Post
The story of how to incinerate a person without injuring yourself?
Sure, why not.
* Shogun *
An Explosive Chinchila
Lioshika's Bodyguard
The Infernal Knight

The Grand Templar

Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Cron: Oh wow. It sounds really interesting actually. Do you have a link where I can read some of your blurbs? (If they're posted somewhere viewable.)

That's really amazing that you've been able to stick to that for as long as you have. I can't tell you how many times I've given up on stories of my own because of either blocks or lack of time. I wish you the best of luck with publishing if you decide to go that route. :)

Lol, Trisphee that it would good enough to get two posts. xD
-

Old Posted 11-23-2011, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
chaotic, explosion!, guild, knights, sanctum for evilness