Yes we do if don't hear a reply try messaging her please. c:
It's me.
Old Posted 11-11-2014, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Alright, I can contact her on UF as well if need be. :3

Old Posted 11-11-2014, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #37  
Yes thankyou. If she can't make it we can probably do 1x1.
It's me.
Old Posted 11-11-2014, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Alright, cool with me. :3 Just give her another day, things are kind of hectic on UniFaction right now. x'D

Old Posted 11-11-2014, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #39  
What's that by the way?
It's me.
Old Posted 11-12-2014, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Its a forum site that's part of UniCreatures, but its going through a 'revamp' so to say into its sixth version. The owner is doing this in hopes of getting the site to the point where it can keep itself afloat since donations have gone down because of the economy/lack of time the players have.

Old Posted 11-12-2014, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #41  
Sorry, sorry! Okay, so I'm kind of fond of Moonstone, but all things considered, including color palette, I'm going to choose Jade.
Old Posted 11-12-2014, 10:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Okay cool! Unfortunately I cant get a good character sheet up. Just put your Character's name, their weapon, gem placement, and a brief description on what they look like kay? I will try to get a sheet up much much later.
It's me.
Old Posted 11-12-2014, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #43  
Agate Rosewood
Bow
Has a grey-blue hair color, pale skin with ice blue eyes. Her hair is chin length and she likes to wear tank tops and jeans with hiking boots.

Old Posted 11-12-2014, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Jade
Chakram/Throwing Ringblade

Skin and hair are a minty green, eyes a deeper moss green; she's kind of pudgy but far from lazy (Take that, Amethyst!). Usually her hair is in a pair of looped braids.
Old Posted 11-13-2014, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #45  
Psst, I changed my mind I want to do Moonstone now that you brought it up, I'll get an image of her later. You guys can just copy and paste what I have and fill in your character information. We only need the basics.

Name: Moonstone

Weapon: A schimitar that can break into two seperate weapons, think zuko's swords..

Gem Placement: Forhead, thrid eye area.

Description: Moonstone is tall and slender with pale silvery skin and short blue curled hair thats off to the side. Moonstone is also quite tall about 5' 11"also about 6 with an elegant smooth build. Most of her features are qyite strong a slightly hooked nose, broad shoulders and a flat chest. Her outfit consists of a black turtle neck with a gunmtal blue vest and a silver jacket with blue blue gunmetal accents and star shaped buttons. She also wears black and silver striped pants with buttoned boots.

Gem Powers: Bubbling, hologram projector, Gem fusion, Form shifting, and her unique ability to heal broken emotions and easing emotion pain.

Once you guys redo the "Character app" we cna work on the plot a bit and see how this should play out and then we're good k?
It's me.
Last edited by Him; 11-13-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old Posted 11-13-2014, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Name: Agate

Weapon: Agate uses a bow and arrows made up of pure energy and can pierce through any solid matter, however she cannot break through force fields unless she can find a break in it.

Gem Placement: Two small agate stones, one each on the back of her hands, one forming the bow while the other forms the arrow for the bow.

Description: Agate is about average height of five feet four inches and is a not slim, but not unfit either. She has chin length blue-white hair that's straight with ice blue eyes that match. Her facial features are on the smooth side, her nose on the contrast being unusually small with strong definition. She usually like to wear a concrete white boys tank-top tucked into a pair of jeans that are either medium blue or dark blue. She also like to wear dark grey boots that go half way up her calf, kind of like cowboy boots but without the flare to them.

Gem Power: Agate can do Bubbling, horogram, form shift, gemfusion, and communicate telepathically with others that possess gem powers. But her most powerful ability is being able to fire arrows made up of pure energy with a bow made of energy, being able to pierce through any solid matter but not force fields unless there is a break in them.

Last edited by ml1201; 11-13-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old Posted 11-13-2014, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #47  
I guess, but the only gems that get last names have two names for the gem. Like Rose Quartz and Lapis lazuli. Maybe instead of just Agate you can use a specific type of Agate. Like Blue Lace Agate, Moss Agate, Eye Agate.

Also don't forget as a crystal gem she has the other powers like Bubbling, horogram, form shift, and gemfusion. Don't forget to include those and for thos other powers you have for her, can you choose a main one for a unique ability? Like one specific to her gem? Like Garnet can swim in Lava, Amethyst can eat clouds, and Pearl can manipulate sand. And then my oc Moonstone has the unique ability to heal emotions, so someone going beserk she can calm them and anyone who's depressed she can heal that.
It's me.
Last edited by Him; 11-13-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old Posted 11-13-2014, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Well, the blue one I showed is a Blue Lace Agate, but I wanted her first name to be Agate. x'D I can just cut out the last name if that makes more sense. I didn't know how the naming thing works in the show, so I didn't know that.

Old Posted 11-13-2014, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote