Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Octohashbrown of Trisphee
Default   #33  
"How many vampires are in this town?" Nalaria asked, blinking. When Solomon asked her what stores she would like to visit, one instantly popped into her head. "Hot Topic~" She said with a smile. She absolutely loved Hot Topic. It had the type of clothes she liked. Dark and also colorful.
[[fail post is fail. ;∆;]]
Formerly known as AmayaRyuu. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
<< so you /are/ the pastel panty princess!
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 09:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Solomon was silent as he counted, "Twenty-three." He lifted a finger, correcting himself, "and a half." He left out a quiet smirk, giving her a wink. "Hot Topic? Am I going to regret this?" He had never been there, nor heard of the store. It sounded...scary.

[[Mines more pahil]]
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Desu desu~
Default   #35  
[[on me newly made mule. ^_^]]
Nalaria laughed slightly. "Hot Topic has darker clothing than other stores," She said, "More gothic and all, y'know?"

[[pffft... I wanna like... dai... cause this such a phail post.... TWO FRIKIN SENTANCES! D:< Grrr]]
Ama on her mule. :3
I am 2 feet tall, desu~ I am a doll, so be careful with me!
Desu lurves chuuuu~
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 11:45 AM Reply With Quote  
[[Lol its okay..shall I make her sister!? that'd be too funny..xD
Although, I'd rather be Suigintou : D]]

Solomon sighed, "Well, at least there shouldn't be throngs of teenage girls crawling all over me." He shuddered then continued, "I..uh..had to give a presentation at the high school about 20 years back..it was a mess...scary"

He held out his hand for her to take, "Well then, shall we go?"
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Desu desu~
Default   #37  
[[omg yush! DO THAT! NAO! O:]]
Nalaria held in a small laugh, then nodded. She took his hand and stood up.
[[=3=;; phail.... posty.... desuuuu.... DX]]
Ama on her mule. :3
I am 2 feet tall, desu~ I am a doll, so be careful with me!
Desu lurves chuuuu~
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
[[Which one..her sister or Suigintou
o.O]]

Solomon moved her hand up to his upper arm as he put it in his pocket. He liked to keep things...formal most of the time. It was just who he was. He led her out of his house and down the long brick laid driveway. "Why is it," he looked down at her with a devious smile, "that I've never sensed you around here before? Even with you being half vampire, your mind is significantly different than a human's. Yet..you've been invisible to me the entire time."
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
[[whichever you prefer... o3o]]
Nalaria followed, her hand resting on Solomons upper arm. He then asked her a question. "I'm not entirely sure," she said, "Perhaps I'm more human than vampire? I can't really tell you since I have no idea."
Quote:
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  

The man shrugged a bit, "Who knows..." There was a long silence as they continued down the streets. After about 4 blocks, he spoke again, "You don't have to answer this if you don't want to...but..how is it that you survived? Why weren't you killed with your parents? The law states the offspring must be destroyed as well." He frowned realizing how touchy of a subject this me.

Before she could answer, he felt he should apologize. "I'm sorry, but sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me." He gently touched her cheek with a small smile. "Like I said, you don't have to answer if you don't want to."
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
Nalaria was about to reply, but before she could, Solomon had gently placed his hand on her cheek and smiled softly saying she didn't need to answer if she didn't want to. Honestly, the touch to her face made her turn a bright red. She blinked a couple times, clearing her throat cas the words were literally caught in her throat. "I ran away before they could get to me," she said, "My mothers pitiful scream sent me running. My power kind of... Crushed... A few vampires and killed them. So I think the council didn't feel like runnig after me. I was found in an ally by an elderly couple. They raises me and then they died when I was sixteen."
Quote:
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
He nodded, " Oh I see..." He frowned slightly, "Im sorry you've had such a terrible life." He looked up at the sky, "Why is it that you still attend highschool? You're obviously older than 17...Ah pardon me! I don't mean to be so nosy...I'm just curious about you."
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
"I still attend for my bestfriend," Nalaria said, "She's the great great granddaughter of the two who helped me out. She knows about the real me and she knew I wasn't very well educated. So I've been going through school with her for three years. I think I was at middle school education when I met her." she paused. "And I don't mind you wanting to know about me," she said, "Not many people have gotten to know me. Afterall... I am a half breed."
Quote:
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
"And she accepts you? How strange." He stopped suddenly peering up at the building before them. The mall. He let out abother shudder. Hopefully the humans would be too busy with their errands to notice him. He could handle a few girls ooling him but an entire flock would drive him insane.

With a deep breath, he continued forward with her. "If I disappear, you'll likely find me back at my house. I wouldn't want a repeat of the high school incident."
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Nalaria nodded. When they were at the mall, she mailed brightly. Yet when Solomon said that if he disappeared, he'd be at his house. She let out a huff, hugging his arm now with an annoyed expression on her face. "I won't let girls swarm you," she said, "So let's go~" she then tugged on his arm lightly, wanting him to follow.
Quote:
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon was mildly surprised when she started to drag him into the mall, "[bOh so now I need you to protect me? Marvelous.[/b]" He laughed slightly pulling his arm free as he followed. He then wrapped his arm around her waist keeping her close. "A bodyguard should remain close to her mark. Am I wrong?" He gave her a sly wink leading her through the mall.

It was only a few minutes until they were in front of Hot Topic. He couldn't help but smile a bit, "You know, I think I might like this place already. Nice atmosphere." He glanced behind them feeling tons of beady eyes watching him. With a frown he quickly turned around to ignore the young girls oogling hinm.
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Nalaria laughed slightly. "Exactky," she said. She let out a slight whimper when her took his arm from her grasp, but then she turned a bright red. Her gaze shot straight to the floor, hoping that he wouldn't notice. When they were at hot topic, her gaze lifted, the blush still slightly visible on her face. She glanced begins them, seeing all the beady eyes staring at Solomon. She let out a small growl before going into the store, dragging Solomon after her. She then began to go through different skinny jeans and tops. She found a few pairs of jeans and several tops. She would be able to last a week with four pairs of jeans and several tops, right? She then found a great jacket that had black stripes, several of the stripes being different colors. She then stared at Solomon. She didn't want to drain him of his money. But hey... He DID live in a mansion afterall.
Quote:
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon hid around a corner, away from the front windows and entrance of the store. He couldn't help but smile as she moved around the store. When she saw the jacket he couldn't help but go over. He looked back and forth from the jacket to heer. "Now you can't expect me to see this and not get this for you. You would look phenominal in this...its just..you.."

He quickly scanned her mind for the size she would need and picked it up off the rack, "Don't worry about the price. I don't want you to pay me back or anything of the sort...this would've been covered partly by the insurabce if you had any."
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote