Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Weaver of Tales
Default   #33  
"I haven't either.... She was fast, though - I'll give her that."
He smiled, and bowed to DK, taking her hand and kissing it in proper gentlemanly tradition.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:03 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
She blushes at the action.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:06 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #35  
"Enchanted to make your acquaintance, Miss." he said, with a wide smile.
"I want to simply say how lovely tonight is, and how lovely you are for inviting everyone into your home. Is there something I can do for you to repay you for the tea and the meal?"
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:10 PM  
Rebooting....
Rinni grinned from ear to ear as she watched the blur of a girl zoom by. She loved to see someone so energetic. Now, if they could get that kind of energy and some flashy lights, then they could start a real party up in here!

Sadly, there were no flashy lights as far as the angel-in-training was aware of.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:11 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #37  
"No payment at all Sir. I just wish to celebrate this night with everyone." She said.

(( xD Flashy Lights?))

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:13 PM  
Rebooting....
(( Yush. And after that, techno music. ))
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:16 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #39  
{{didn't you put some on in the other thread xD))

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:16 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
"It is a sentiment much appreciated." he said quietly, bowing again.
"Allow me to offer something anyway? I fancy myself a bit of a storyteller. If you were willing to acquiesce to a simply taleweaver's request, I would spin a tale for you and your guests."
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:18 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #41  
(( Mebbe. >u< ))

"Storytime?" The word came forth before the girl could quell her instinct. Was she old enough to know better? Yes. Did she really care? Maybe a little, but it didn't really matter. What was said was said. Wings fluttered a bit as she perched on a chair, listening intently and waiting for a story.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:22 PM  
Wanderer
Espy muffled a low chuckle at the girl. Storytime...been too long since she had last hear one herself.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:27 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #43  
"I would love to hear a tale." DK turned to the young angel, smile and nodded to let her know there was going to be a story told.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:27 PM  
A Wandering Soul
Stray quietly enters the room, and bows his head respectfully towards the already present guests. He leans his spear against the wall and checks the cloth and leather sheath that wraps around the spear. He didn't want it to poke anyone.

"I need a break from my job" he thinks to himself.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:32 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #45  
"Hello there and welcome to the festivities!"

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:42 PM  
A Wandering Soul
"Hello there." Stray says while waving timidly.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:46 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #47  
Espy barely looked at the newcomer. She wouldn't have had in the first place, if the door hadn't come swinging towards her. It was surprising that even during the festival, someone would still prance around with a weapon. Unless he was traveling...that might be the case.

((GAH. STRAY. YOUR SIGGY.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:52 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Ai grinned, and clapped his hands together. "Splendid. Then, I will begin?"

He closed his eyes, and took a deep, slow breath. Once he started to speak, the gathered people would notice something strange and wonderful. As he spoke, what he was speaking of, what he was envisioning, appeared in the air, a visual representation of what he was saying - the tale he was telling brought to life.

"Once there was a small child in an equally small village. He was a gentle child, and loved the animals which came to visit now and again. The dogs, the cats, and the deer he saw every day were treated with as much respect and love as he would treat his own family, even though they did not repay this kindness.
The child was treated as one would treat a slave - beaten when he displeased his parents, forced to do chores much too hard for his young body to handle, and yelled at constantly, day and night.
One evening, this unfortunate child happened to be out in the woods alone - his only solace from the beatings at night - and he happened upon a small pool of fresh water. As he was bending to drink, he spied a small bird, dragging its wing on the ground, peeping feebly as though calling for help."

He paused here, and smiled at his audience, waving his hand in the air to 'zoom in' on the story for this next part.

"The boy bent to pick up the frightened animal, and lo and behold, it started to speak.

'Help me, kind one.' she said, for the bird was female. 'A nasty cat has broken my wing, and I am so very thirsty. I cannot get to the pool myself very easily... won't you please give me something to drink?'

Now the boy was kind, as the bird had said, and he readily jumped at the chance to help a creature in need. He stooped to aid the bird by scooped the clean, cool, water into his shirt, and offered what did not seep out to the little bird. Once she was satiated, she hopped off the boy's hand, and quickly shifted forms into that of a beautiful young woman.

The boy was, of course, surprised. He scooted back a bit, blinking.

'Nay, child.' the woman said quietly. 'Do not be afraid, for am I the spirit of this pool, and you have passed my test. I would free you from your torment - would you take this gift?'"

Ai paused here, and looked around at his audience, making sure they were still with him.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:04 AM