Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's ALIVE
Default   #689  
"I will keep that in mind," Nobuo turned around to take the path back to the temple. Since it wasn't a standard coma, he could very well fake a few things, but he wasn't sure if that would be able to do it successfully in front of his father. Though he grinned at the mere mention of food, "You know I'm not the type to turn down food." He hoped that Ken'ichi wasn't aware that he had stored food in various places around the temple, hidden away from others. It was a wonder that he was still thin after all of that, "What did you have in mind?"

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
“Your father will play along, after all anything to keep his only son happy.” he chuckled a little and quietly at that “As far as your father is concerned you were in a coma, mearly dormant in your reincarnated form” he stated with a soft sigh, he knew for a fact no other elder dare oppose his cousin on the matter as all records were kept by this tribe.

Hearing Nobuo's words when he mentioned food he chuckled “Same old Nobuo I see” he smiled warmly at that fact “And your stash's around the temple... your father will hear nothing from me” he whispered, it was his job to know the goings on within the temple, after all he was the main family's shield.

“Well we could have a picnic, I stashed a food basket around here with enough food to feed four of you” he chuckled knowing full well that Nobuo enjoyed his food and so had made sure to back enough to cater the four of them “Failing that, I could take you on a lesson on where to find fruit and how to know which fruits are poisonous and such” the way he made it sound made the second one seem more like a game than a lesson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 04-03-2011, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #691  
Nobuo gave a small and nervous chuckle, almost as if he was not too fond of being caught. But then again, maybe it was a good thing someone had known, otherwise his old stash would have been sitting there for almost 800 years, making the place smell of rot. Then he thought about the second option that Ken'ichi had mentioned. "Mmhmm..interesting," Nobuo was never outside the temple enough to ever see an actual fruit on a tree or bush. Understanding what types were good and which ones were poisonous would have been a good skill just in case he had to leave the temple for a long period of time. It was far more practical and more enjoyable to him than learning about rules and codes, "I didn't know there were poisonous fruits. I thought all of them were edible."

Old Posted 04-03-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Ken'ichi smiled a little “Not all lesson's are boring, it just depends on the teacher I guess” his voice was gentle and showed tenderness, something that wasn't common in the guardian of the family, turning he moved into the forest “Some are poisonous, and some poisons are more fatal than others” he continued, continuing to walk further into the forest with the two sleeping children.

Soon he stopped placing them under a tree “like I said some are poisonous, but others can have healing quality’s” he said hoping his young lord was taking everything in “Now, what I want you to do, is go around the area and bring back fruits and vegetables you believe are good to eat and I will tell you if they are good to eat or not” he said sitting down allowing Nobuo walk off to deal with the task that had been asked of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 05-01-2011, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #693  
The task was simple enough and Nobuo nodded before heading off. It was definitely a drastic change in pace compared to what he had experienced earlier and he felt part of his anxiety ease off. Outside, in the forest was far more soothing than it was in the temple, where he usually expected someone to pop out from a corner to see what he was up to. Soon, he approached a tree with red fruits hanging off of it and he reached up, feeling the the fruit before giving it a swift tug to pull it off of the branch it had been growing off of. A wave of reality washed over him, making him realize even more about how sheltered he had been. He had grown up alone, save the tutors, the elders, and the servants. Aside from that, he was feeling a tad adventurous and sunk his teeth into the firm, juicy fruit. He was sure it wasn't poisonous...at least for a minute. It tasted good though, but he quickly spit it out just in case.

He continued on with the others that he could find, but instead had stretched out his robe sleeve to help him carry whatever things looked like fruits. Nobuo, afterwards, was astonished by just how many he had found. Then it came as no surprise to him how people outside the temple were able to survive well off of the land. Whoever had chosen the spot to build the village had obviously chosen well.

A few minutes later, he sat down next to Ken'ichi and tilted his sleeve, allowing the fruit to roll off onto the ground. He grabbed a fruit and looked up at Ken'ichi, "Alright, so this is not poisonous?" It was almost like a blueberry, but appeared to be larger and had more of a waxy, purplish skin.

Old Posted 05-15-2011, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote