Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
Default   #753  
Don't watch it, it was horrible. Just a bunch of tough stupid macho men killing everyone in their path and acting all tough so no one can accuse them of being gay I suppose. Idk why they make movies like this. And there was a lot of blood spatter and it was not even well done blood spatter. Movies like this make America look bad.

Anyhow, yeah I am getting 200au/rune and I am happy to do a au/rune trade if you want. Let me get back to you soon with an offer for all of it. I have to add things up. XD

How are you doing today?
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
LOL, your summary was brilliant. xD

Sure, I have nowhere to rush with the items or anything. :)

I am freezing cold, since we actually have some melty snow now. xD But otherwise, not too bad. Just a headache ALL day long. v_v And how are you? :)
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #755  
Oh no a headache, I am sorry to hear that. My headaches ruin my day when I have one but I get migraines. So I hope you can get rid of it, at least it is not too bad. So how is school going, doing anything interesting? I cannot remember anything much interesting I ever did in HS except cut class which I did not infrequently.

I am fine, a tiny bit tired since I only got 6 hours sleep. Then I went into work this morning and they had moved my computer without telling me so I totally freaked out until I saw they had put it in a nice office which was fine with me. But it had to be set up (I have 3 large monitors) and that took awhile so that was irritating. I can go on, let me tell you! Finally I left the office and now I am at home working and I have 4 more hours to go. I am typing in between doing things. You are lucky to still be in school and not have to work. *envy* lol.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 03:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
I have weeks when I have small headache constantly, or at least certainly headache in evenings. Sometimes they go away for months. I don't really think it's actual migraine, but bothers the heck out of me.

And well, I am having some school (not study related, although some of that too, due to missed stuff) problems, so only good thing about it are the chats with teachers and COMING HOME. Those moments are blissful.

Wow, sounds like lot of things going on for you today. But it's nice to have a new office, right? And how you work home? Just curious about your job specifics, so to say. At least you're home right now. xD

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-28-2012, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #757  
Those headaches sound like tension headaches. You can also get headaches that last for weeks like that called "rebound headaches" which come from taking medication for the headache that wears off and then causes a new headache.

Yes, coming home is blissful! I love it too. Well for me, my work is only 3 miles away and what I do is sit in front of 3 huge monitors which have little virtual computers that I access. I watch neurophysiological data that is acquired from patients undergoing surgery. Like EEG brain waves or other information. If there is a change in the data we report that to the surgeon because there might be a problem. Luckily I can do this work at home so I have all these computer monitors in my living room. But today I had to go in and do paperwork and then I left at noon and came home to finish the day. I work 9 hours every day except tomorrow I am "on call" so I go for 24 hours if needed.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Tension headache sounds about right. But as for medicine... Unless my head is about to explode, I don't even bother drinking them, since they rarely help and only bother my stomach. I was on some painkiller run not long ago, though, since I fell and very heavily hit my knee and arm and had to take some painkillers, but now that's like 2 weeks ago.

Oh I see. Well, there is certain upside of being able to do it at home a lot, but some people think it's worse because then home and work is not too separate things. I guess it depends on the person.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #759  
Ok sorry that took a bit but with my work and trying to add things up at the same time I didn't want to make a mistake. For the bundles mentioned above would you be willing to sell for 16k aurum plus 120 Runes?
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Hm, actually, yes, I will accept that offer. :) I will be sending a trade over as quickly as the trades will allow me.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #761  
Oh lovely, thanks very much! I look forward to what I can use out of those bundles for sure.

The last 2 hours of my day may be busy here, if you send the trade when I am occupied I'll get to it as soon as I can. :)

Btw, did I say how much I admire your ninja skillz? Hehe! Great avi! I am not good with concepts like that. My ninja...I have to work on it badly, lol.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Before I send you, though, do you want Oinari's or Oinari's outfit bundle? Since I am currently only selling 2nd, but there are bundles with both such names and you listed just Oinari.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #763  
And thank you! xD I felt a bit iffy about this avatar's connection to theme, or lack of it, but seems like people like it. :) I am sure yours will be well!

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Ok let me look, I am confused. Also the trade does not have the 16k au in it. So there are 2 different Oinari's? I'll go and look.

Edit: I think I made a mistake somehow. Oinari's? I see there are 2 different ones and I don't recall wanting either. When I look at what I wrote I do see that there but spelled wrong. Let me just finish some work stuff and try to figure out what I did wrong. :) Sorry about this. Hang on.
Last edited by Umaeril; 11-28-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #765  
Yes, there are two different Oinaris event bundles. Oinari's bundle and Oinari's Outfit bundle. I am selling the latter.

Let me check what's with the COD requirements.

EDIT: Says that 16000 aurum and 120 runes for me. o3o

|~ Status:

Last edited by Sadrain; 11-28-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Ok I ok'd the trade and yes I am 16k au lower so it must have been in there somewhere! Thanks so much. Don't know why I was so confused about the Oinari's, lol but 2 of them, yeah...but I wanted the one with the face paint and ruff so all is good. Yay!

Dinner time! If you are not around later hopefully see you tomorrow!
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #767  
Thank you very much for buying, if you are ever interested in anything else I have, just let me know. :) Enjoy the items!

And I will be going soon, but will be around tomorrow again. Have a nice meal! ^^

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-28-2012, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Thanks, we had pizza. Yes, I have looked at some of your other things with interest. But actually my inventory is a bit large, I should get rid of a few unwanted things rather than buy more stuff. Also I guess it is almost time for the monthly items, right? I wonder what they will be like.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote