Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #801  
barking a laugh he ran a hand down one wet thigh. "no i smell of fish and you just woke up, you are confused"
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Maybe" He said playfully, capturing the rosy lips again. He turned, finding the soap and the cloth and started wiping where he left off. "Maybe my mind has already left on vacation, and waiting for my body to catch up."
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #803  
feeling useless he took the rag and leaning over the man's shoulder to see followed behind the bar. "a week early? well then i suppose i must keep watch on the body until then so it doesn't get in any trouble"
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He found himself guiding Ambrosia's hand over the spots of skin that he missed. He pushed himself twisted himself slightly against Ambrosia's hips before laughing. “I will be fine, I am following the doctors orders.” His free hands reached up and stroked against the pale chin. “Though I think I am well enough to pay my past dues.”
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #805  
the touch was seductive but he was not convinced by the words and roughly swiped over the wound. "you fell asleep once already and i save my gentle touches for eva, i m not sure you would like those very much"
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Galvin took in a sharp breath and shook before he could stop himself. No he could not stand the torturous gentle touches. It was not what he craved from his lover. "It is nice to know you have a different settings." He twisted his body allowing, Galvin to lick some of the falling water off Ambrosia's torso.
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #807  
the mouth was slightly more so but he held his ground and carefully slid his hands down the now-turned thighs before cupping the other from behind to bring him close. he could only just feel the oddness of the ridges in the man's flesh. "yes, i come in three, gentle, rough, and piano.....you don't want the third though....."
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The touch was one thing, but the words were what caught his attention. "Piano...?" He could not help but ask, rather demand. "I think I want Piano."
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #809  
chuckling lowly he moved a hand over the side of the man's leg to rest just inside of his thigh. "i am quite certain you do not." when the other repeated the demand however he shrugged against the other and stretching his fingers wide played a short one-handed riff of the circus gallop across the soft flesh
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The touch was light and awkward until it produced a series of wiggles and laughs from Galvin. He slipped under the water grasping to hold Ambrosia's wrists. It did not stop the wanton fingers from playing along his flesh, until he was out of breath. “Please... stop.” he cried between breaths.
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #811  
the laughter bubbled up from the man like a spring and he found he did not mind the sound as much as he would have thought. 'playing' quicker the other wriggled and writhed and tried to pull his had away though he did not stop until the other pleaded and pulling away he pulled the other close once more. "you wanted information right? here is a free one, i played the piano until i was fifteen, top ten in the country though only by a hair"
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The words almost missed his hears, but they found them and a small face of shock was dissolved off Galvins face in favor of panting. “Will you play for me? … and not...” he laughed pushing his head against Ambrosia for support. “and not on my thighs?”
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #813  
he grinned though he tried to keep his words mild. "it has been years, i am not sure i am even able anymore, though.... what would i get in return for it?"
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Anything you would like, that is with in my power to give." He said unintentionally mimicking the words that were spoken to him so often. "Though my abilities are not as expansive as yours. I can cook and dance."
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #815  
it was not enough. "but i can have those things anyway, there is only one thing i want from galvin pyce and he refuses that on the grounds that it is for his brother." he curled his lip at the thought but schooled it back down to something nice for the other. "but you already know my thought on that, something else"
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
(assuming that Ambrosia does not wax the surfboard)

He watched the trails of water trace along the red curls before dropping off into the bottom of the shower. He listened to the other deliberate. "I don't see why it should cost me. You still have not won me a huge teddy bear, nor have we gone to a carnival together."
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote