Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #817  
"i have tried twice now and neither time have you allowed it. do not blame me for the failing." feeling the conversation slip back towards a fight he distracted the other with a heated kiss that trailed across the man's jaw before pushing their heads back together. "bathe quickly and eat, then you can get some rest and i will consider being rough with you"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 06-30-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The kiss ignited a deep dwelling need inside of him. Before the other could make his exit, Galvin drapped his arms around his shoulders and jumped, twisting his feet until they locked around his torso. His hips bucked along the slick pale surface. “Ambrosia Garagin” He said pushing himself up until his eyes met the other. “I do not want sleep. I want you inside me.”
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #819  
he offered a growl at the words but did not pull the other away and instead simply found a wall so that he would not slip. he could feel the other give a reaction to the chilled tiles and took the opportunity to lean in close to whisper in a sweet ear. "i will rip out your stitches and give you cause for more if you insist on having it now. choose carefully pyce"
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 04:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The cold drowned out the warmth trickling from over head. The man before him had spoken that he did not like damaging his lovers. He swallowed and a smirk took place on his lips. He would have to trust in that, as he desperately wanted to dance with Ambrosia. He pulled his body closer, letting his torso slide against the others until their lips were close enough. He drew the air from the others mouth. “Feed me.” The other seemed to have forgotten about their fishy dinner, abandoned on the counter. The strong hands cradled him as the world dipped. The water stopped raining on them, and other hand firmly clasped his rump. Their procession was slow, full of drawn out kisses and bouncing. His dripping body was briefly abandoned on the counter as the other went to locate the food containers. He was fed food drenched in tartar sauce and he lapped up every morsel the pale fingers offered him. The feeding turned into ravished kisses drenched in the taste of fried bread and oils. The threat slipped his mind as he took the hand pulling, Ambrosia further in between his thighs. His own need ached, throbbing with each warm succulent kiss. “Bite me.” He said breathing heavily. He swallowed one last time smoothly rising against Ambrosia. “Fuck me.”
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #821  
there was no denying the man and so he did not even try and pulling the other forward he jammed them both roughly together before grabbing a knee in each hand and leaning in to roughly nip at the damp exposed neck. he expected the gasp and the succeeding moan but still felt a thrill when they came and testing the man's skin nibbled and bit up and down from jaw to collar and back before finally sinking in
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
http://www.ixworlds.com/viewtopic.ph...p=15015#p15015

(because I wanted to use certain verbs xD)
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #823  
http://www.ixworlds.com/viewtopic.ph...p=15016#p15016

i bet you did weirdo XD /i/ just wanted to be violent and messy
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #825  
http://www.ixworlds.com/viewtopic.ph...p=15019#p15019

well then maybe i will not admit things either >v>
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
http://www.ixworlds.com/viewtopic.ph...p=15022#p15022

so Galvin is probably ready to explode, and if Ambrosia isn't he can just keep hacking away at it and Galvin will do his dance twice. xD.
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #827  
galvin was first to succumb though he was quick to follow after and as the other lay panting against the stone he did a quick check. finding only a small tear and the bite he relaxed. "now will you go to sleep pyce?"
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Yes. I need to call my boss first." His eyes found the clock on the microwave. "Or he might have guessed by now..." He reached up and felt his shoulder near his neck, it felt sore. Pushing himself up, he fell unsteadily to his feet, and paused. With a grin he looked at Ambrosia. "Will you sleep beside me?"
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #829  
rolling his eyes he scooped the man up. "you are so damn greedy i will just as likely die as sleep, you greedy bastard, you've sucked me dry." shifting he headed instead to the bathroom. "you still have not told me if you want the place or not"
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He felt a little lightheaded being swept off his feet. He didn't understand what the other was doing. "Do you mean the apartment or the strip club." He tried to wiggle out of Ambrosia's arms. "I will take the club under the condition that it has your name as the owner... if our vacation goes will, I will move in here."
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #831  
he did not bother negotiating the terms. "done and done, i will get the papers though galvin, you need to tell your new boss you won't be in tonight though i hear he is a real dick about that sort of thing"
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He only managed a small humph and a laugh. At some point he remembered kissing the other before rolling over and falling into a deep sleep, cradled in warm arms. He awoke, to a view of the setting sun, and a small iv bag, dropping things into his blood stream.
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote