Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #81  
XD dude just going along with the plot we kinda planned out really.
I figured it was where the rebellion would be if we were to have it. A connection of tunnels, some it housing and stuff.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
So far the RP isn't the slightest bit like I was thinking at all xD; So as per my character I've been following you ._."

So I guess we'll get to the tunnels. Jirazel, with all his foreknowledge and resources, will first attempt to contact the aliens again. Probably get turned down so decides to royally kick ass instead? If so I'd like to know what he has on hand to rebel. Or you can do most of the rebellion planning and Sergio be like a plucky side-kick. Sergio has a rebellious streak to begin with so he can, after a little training, could help hatch plans.

I'm still trying to come up with ideas cause I didn't plan on this direction for the RP. But surprises like this are why I like RPing. Never really know what the other person is thinking. =3
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #83  
@.@ ??? I kinda thought this is what we planned. It was going to be a slave master rp but then either a rebellion happened or Aliens attacked.

XD lordy I did not actually plan that far. I kinda like aerobatic Sergio kicking ass but I will have to decide tomorrow when my brain can make sense of things.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
okies Poggio. And yes we did plan those things but in my head it worked out differently...I also thought the rebellion was more along Jirazel's own men looting the place and slaves running amok once aliens attacked. But of course knowing Jirazel's character now it wouldn't have worked like that. Their relationship of slave/master was only lightly established so this is kind of morphing into an rp about a man who bought a genetically enhanced brat in order to survive a new world. And unintentionally did so, but not like he had planned, and perhaps becomes a central figure in humanity's rebellion against an alien threat. Very action-adventure, which is good just well I am still unsure what to do. What did you have planned? I'll work with that. =3
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 02:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #85  
XD oh man, I am sorry I fail so hard. I thought the rebellion was the slaves rising up against the masters and then in turn every one working together to rise up against the Aliens? Or that all of the slaves would rebel right as the Aliens attacked?

But I am so winging it at this point. My plans after this include fight the Aliens and try not to become slaves under the Alien race that is taking over Earth. And to see that yours is not such a brat and a human as well.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 07:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Except no slaves rised up against their masters? This situation is new for me. I mean I already have an plot idea that involves getting captured. But that's pretty much straight from Star Wars ;>w>

So....get shot at by that ship then in a show of his power one of Jirazel's men/women blow that thing to hell? However it was more like a scout so another ship comes and snatches them up to see the aliens. He tries to negociate and maybe it goes badly. Up to you I'm winging it too. If it goes badly THEN they can jump down a garbage chute. xD
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #87  
Well since we were starting from the point of yours being bought they would have had to escape then or rebelled then. That is what I thought was going to happen, and given that yours was a slave I thought he was going to lead the way. But your post hinted at the idea that escape was impossible.

XD I am not sure Jirazel has men and woman. I always saw him more as a solo act myself. Was this your part Star Wars idea? I have to admit I have only seen Star Wars once and even then its been a while.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 07:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Yes I hinted that it wasn't possible there because honestly I didn't know Jirazel was going to be a powerful man who didn't keep like a mansion or some business that had slaves and indentured servants and stuff. So see a lot of what I was imagining was on a different character. KNowing Jirazel now I need to adjust my thinking. As of yet I don't know what kind of arsenal he has, or anything else. I have no pieces to move save Sergio and he can't use the gun he's holding properly xD

Surely a man in power has people to do stuff for him? Well then I have no ideas for that ship. Let's get to the underground and whatever is down there.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #89  
Lmao, sorry, some how my mind imagined the underground to be like where the mutants lived in futurama. Or something like the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Old Posted 04-09-2014, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I wasn't sure what you intended but yeah I was thinking futurama since I was just watching it yesterday x3 (tho TMNT is cooler)

I kind of just lost my post to another rp and angry about it. Idk if you'll be getting another post today >_____<"
Old Posted 04-09-2014, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #91  
Awe that is fine. I need to figure out what to post anyways. Jirazel is going to go talk to his people and see whats up.
Old Posted 04-09-2014, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Meanwhile my German/Japanese Sergio is going to pretend he's british and keep calm and carry on...and drink tea. xD
Old Posted 04-10-2014, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #93  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros View Post
Okay so you wanted to discuss about Thauron returning and being a thorn in Abaddon's ass? Sounds good to me but how will it all pan out? Do you have a set up for how this works? I think they might use shadow travel or Teleport. All Abaddon needs is like a mental picture if Sid knows what the place looks like that's good enough for him.
haha that's one way of putting it =p

I do not have it all set up really besides the layout of the twin cities and an idea of what I'll post for Thauron about what happened to him since the other night.

Sid has only be verbally told about the twin cities, which I've yet to come up with a name for so if you can think of some please do. Anyway Sid has a mental image of what the place might look like but has never seen a picture or been there himself. Would that be enough for Abbadon? Then there's Thauron, he's a druid himself. In my mind keepers are modern druids of the current "order". Thauron would have a different role in the system as the one Sid was being groomed for, though he might know things.
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Yeyeye that should be enough for him. And I see that's interesting. Okay uhm if we can have a layout of whats gonna happen that would be awesome. He's probably angry at Abaddon for what he's done P:
It's me.
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 09:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #95  
heh yes Thauron is upset of course. There seems to be a trend going on here with these two elves of mine. They are very focused on their duties, despite Sid going through his current dilemma.

By the way is Thauron's spell that keeps Abbadon from harming Thauron still in effect?

Naturally Thauron is good at tracking. But with it still being morning and the trouble he might've had getting back to the forests with the humans and his earlier exhaustion there's no way he's been looking long for the duo.

Since Thauron is a druid he could speak with the spirits, but will they willingly tell him where Abbadon is? He doesn't specialize in spiritual stuff so if they say no he'll be powerless to do anything other than try and track them traditionally...in a swamp they traversed via mythical deity. xD
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Uhm I guess so since he didn't do anything to get rid of it. He's forgotten about it. He can talk to them whether they help or not is up to you.
It's me.
Old Posted 04-17-2014, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote