Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #961  
he felt giddy at the words but tried not to show it. ".....well... if you must i am sure something can be arranged"
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He shook his head and kissed away the shit eat all grin, just so he would not see it any more. "Good." now that he had his way his slid from the others lap and plucked the discarded towel from the ground. He made his way to the shower.
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #963  
he slouched in the seat of the rental the driver had aquired. it was nicer than the cab but was not half as entertaining to ride in. lazily he cast his eyes over to where pyce was staring out the window
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He tried to read as many of the signs out of the window as possible when his phone vibrated. He answered to the tone of his worried brother, who grew more distraught at the unexpected extension in the investigation. He tucked his phone back into his pocket once he had gotten his brother to calm down. “Do you know where we are going?”
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #965  
he shrugged lazily. "no, i said i wanted to go somewhere i could buy you sexy drag and that was all. it's a surprise i suppose"
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Galvin raised an eyebrow before turning back to what was slowly evolving into a night scene. "hmm, should I trust your surprises?"
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #967  
he shrugged again though his face gave him away. "maybe though it is a surprise for me as well." popping his seat-belt he slid from his seat and onto pyce's lap. "if you end up being disappointed i think i can fix it"
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He laughed and trailed a finger along the buttons of the others shirt. "I doubt I will be, but you on the other hand. Its hard to get that shit eat all grin I fucking loathed on your face."
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #969  
he grinned at the petulant look on pyce's face. "oh? i did not know i made such a face. am i doing it right now?"
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
There was no room in the car to knock the other off his lap, so instead he opted to pinch the others balls hard. "Yes that one."
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #971  
he expected a caress and so did not gird for the man's grip. twisting out of the lap he slugged pyce in the chest. "you fucking bastard. i ugh, didn't do shit to you what the fuck was that for?"
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Galvin did not return the mans answer in words but more buckling over, trying to breathe. "You will... its our song and dance." He sat back with a hand over his sore muscle, his eyes turned back to the french cityscape.
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #973  
he felt bad as soon as pyce's face crunched up and with his free hand still covering his crotch shifted back down to his former spot and offered the other a low growl, "you fucking retard, if you started bleeding i am kicking you out"
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Ha! I know how to duck and roll. I can do it myself." He shook his head. "It will be fine. If one night and a plane ride with turbulence did nothing, I will live from a love tap." He stole a glance at the other and reached over running his hand over the area he pinched. "Does that hurt?"
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #975  
he made a sour face as pyce's hand cupped his. "what do you think?" he got a laugh for his snark and letting go used his hand to lift the shirt from pyce's torso even as his lips reached out to steal a quick kiss. "i still... want to look"
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The cool lips against his skin, felt nice against the sore. “Sstop that.” Galvin reached back to swat the man away. He wiggled his way back to his end of the car and the other seemed to follow still kissing the tender skin. Once Galvin freed his shirt he spoke “It will be fine.” He twisted trying to deny the other access to his chest.
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote