Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #97  
Lucid added strawberries and nuts to her spinach, and ate it happily. "I think that this will be a very close competition. Everybody here seems so talented. Only the best of the best were accepted, of course? I fear your job as judges may be harder than ours as designers!" Lucid laughed.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 01-05-2011, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Night extend her hand after Mew did to shake it, and did so. She blinked once at her question, which White seemed curious to know herself. "I have to agree with Lucid," she said afterwards, "It looks like everyone is even to evenly matched with everyone else. It should make things quite fun."
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 01-05-2011, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #99  
"Awwww, what typical answers," she said, jutting her bottom lip out.
"This is a competition, aren't you supposed to say rude things about how you think you're better than everyone here?" she asked with a mischievous laugh and grin.
Old Posted 01-05-2011, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Nightmare couldn't help but shake her head and smile at Mew's reaction. "I suppose that's the typical answers, then," She said, still smiling. "I'm sure once the competition starts something will spark and you'll get that."
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 01-05-2011, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #101  
"I don't want to judge too quickly," Lucid said with a wink. "I have no idea what you have planned for us. I might need to be on someone's good side. If I'm going to have an enemy, I always want them to think that they're my friend."

Old Posted 01-05-2011, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
"Oho! That's the spirit!" she said with a laugh to both of them.
Mew wasn't one who loved drama or anything, but she also wasn't one who loved to watch competitors be completely polite and always thinking good thoughts about each other. Everyone needed to be fully confident and fierce in this competition if they wanted to win. You couldn't be afraid to face your other competitors head on.
"Of course, it is a good thing that you're all respectful of your peers. The best of the best were chosen, so you all have plenty of competition," she said to them with a bright smile.
Old Posted 01-05-2011, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #103  

"Well, you know... Sometimes things just aren't as fun or spicy when there isn't any drama or hate... There really should be some eventually... You know? So this entire competition isn't boring and filled with people that love each other. Though, love is good... Hate is so sadly entertaining... I'm sure there will be room for people to hate each other after the first event though. Everyone needs to stay happy and caring about each other until after that," White said and then polished off her fruit. She then stacked her dishes lightly and placed the silverware on the side of the plate. There would be a waitress by to get it anytime.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-05-2011, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
After a long day of working out, shopping, and socializing, Ginger decided to finally sit and relax. Without much free time on her hands, she rushed to the spa to get a facial and to get her eyebrows waxed. Her day was long and stressful, trying to get everything ready after her luggage arrived at nine in the morning. There was a delay in her delivery due to a severe blizzard a few states over and the roads hadn't been plowed. Ginger loves winter, but the snow is something she does not like.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 01-05-2011, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
Default   #105  
By the time Airu had gotten herself all ready to go it was a little past one. Sighing to herself she tied her last shoe up and headed out the door. With her tummy growling and feeling out of control she thought it would be best to get lunch so that's where it was off to. She noticed the buffet was now filled with small sandwiches and all kinds of salads. She got her self one of the sandwich squares and a bowl of salad then turned on her heels to find a place to sit.
Old Posted 01-05-2011, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Heaving up her laptop bag onto her right shoulder, Espy tugged on the handle of a huge suitcase. She'd just paid the taxi fees, and now was staring at the rather grand entryway of a large hotel. She brushed a few strands of hair from in front of her eyes, walked in, and made her way across the lobby over to the reception counter.

"Hi. My name is Esprit Rion; I think Miss White might have a reservation for me?" Espy asked while ruffling her short hair out of habit.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-06-2011, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #107  
Nikko sat in the lobby after looking about and wondering trying to know the other contestants with in the game. Reaching into his laptop bag he removed a book called "Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime" from it. As he got comfy leaned back some he opened the book began to read it his hair covering over his left eye still.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-06-2011, 09:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

The receptionist handed Espy her card key and explained that she wasn't sure at the moment where Miss White was... But she would tell her over the radio that she had checked in. She wished her a grand and happy stay at the hotel before picking up the radio to do just that.

It was about mid day and White was out by the pool once more, by herself. She hadn't told anyone she was going out here, but it wouldn't be too hard to figure it out. She grabbed the radio when she heard what Shannelle had to say and she thanked her. There were still a few contestants yet to show, so White was hoping the rest would show up soon... Really soon. She shrugged off that feeling and then turned her attention back to her book, Extremities by Kathy Koja.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-06-2011, 03:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Default   #109  
Duchess drove up to the hotel in a pure white stretch limo and checked her map with instructions.

"This is the place," she thought to herself while surveying the premises. It was a lot smaller than what she was used to and the thought for sharing with nine other contestants was a bit off-putting, however, she still exited the limo with a bright outlook on the whole experience.

"The bags, Leo!" She called out to her hand servant who pulled out 3 huge suitcases and dragged them along behind her as they approached the entrance to the hotel.

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 01-07-2011, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucid was out lounging by the pool when she saw a large white Limo pull up to the hotel, and overheard a woman calling out orders quite loudly. I wonder if she's a contestant... Lucid thought to herself.

Old Posted 01-07-2011, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #111  

The woman behind the counter felt rather intimated as a woman that seemed to have a lot money approached the counter. The complained about the hotel being smaller than she was used to and that made her feel kind of bad. They had large rooms, but the hotel didn't have too terribly many rooms... Then she complained about having to share the same floor with other people. It was confusing, but she guessed it was just how rich people dealt with things. She simply gave the woman her key and then grabbed the radio to inform White that another person had just arrived.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-07-2011, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
After Airu had her lunch she had gone up to her room only to change into some running shorts and a tanktop. She was glad this hotel had a small gym to work out some. It was nice to just get on a treadmill and run. It took things off of her mind so it was relaxing. Two hours had passed while being inside their small gym when she decided it was finally time to give the pool a visit. Once again her trip up to her room consisted of changing and into her swimming attire this time, accompanied by a shower. Leaving the room she grabbed her big towel and went off to the pool. When she arrived down there she noticed two others by the pool, White and Lucid. Airu smiled and nodded to the two even if they didn't notice. Flopping her towel over a near by chair to the pool entrance, she also placed her phone and room card on the chair. And she took her long awaited dip into the pool.
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote