Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default [M] PIRATES OF THE GOLDEN DERP - Staff Filled Derptitude!   #1  
It's an early summer day, the ship at port for the first time in months, as the crew is selling off a prize ship and generally putting their earnings to good use.

"Now, gentlemen," Gabe said to the crew-mates he'd been drinking with for the last... damn, it was daylight already, wasn't it? No matter. They'd have to set sail soon, or else all those impulsive little... impulsive things (there was a proper word for them, he was sure, but honestly, words were such tricky things) would turn up broke already. Like he already was. "It's not for, hrm, for me, it's a fact. If I, if I don't have some proper sweets, all of you will suffer for it! And what then, without all of us at sea, hm? Do you know? All of those dull little, little Naval rats'll be out the job, I swear it! The seas, empty! Now pay up."

Old Posted 11-24-2013, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
"Hehee" Sawyer swayed past a group of drunks, she'd stole their gold ages ago ad it seems they still hadn't noticed, which was good, she'd probably get her runty little arse kicked for it.

"Gabbbbeeee!" where'd that table come from? Ah, no matter, her hip would heal. "Gabe, lets go, gotta get 'em riggin' right and get outta this dump before mid day"

Old Posted 11-24-2013, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #3  
Oh Christ, already? He tilted his chair back and huffed, looking her way. "Excuse me, I believe I was in the middle of a- a- whatsit, conversation." That sounded right. "And you. Are not. Part of it."

Old Posted 11-24-2013, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
"Scrapless sea mutt..." was muttered before the back leg of the chair was kicked out, landing the other square on his ass.

"Save yer stup'd remarks and get your hopeless bones to the ship, Capt'n prob' not drunk enough to forget us this time." Boots scrapped on the worn floor as Sawyer did a zig zag pattern to the door.

Last edited by Nexess; 11-24-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old Posted 11-24-2013, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
Whatever that blasted girl was saying, he didn't hear over his own pained cursing. Then again, he didn't need to. After taking a moment to lament how miserable his life to have to deal with such cruel companions, he heaved a sigh, pulled himself to his feet, and followed Sawyer like the loyal little dog he was. Loyal, yapping little dog. "Onna these days, you'll crack my head right open, you will, then who'll deal with you?"

Old Posted 11-24-2013, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
She'd swear that step wasn't there later, but for right now she cursed the very wood it was made out of.

"Damnit damnit damnit, who put that stupid thing there! Who thought that was it was a good idea to have a bleedin' step up to get on the damn boardin' plank"

She scowled at the board below her feet and tried to ignore the idgit laughing behind her.

Old Posted 11-24-2013, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #7  
He snickered and rolled his eyes, but for once, didn't comment. Most of the crew members, it seemed, had already returned, and those that hadn't most likely wouldn't be. Still, there were enough that he was sure he didn't need to help around deck. In fact, a few hours of sleep sounded perfect. "This's been fun, but I've got important business to attend to, if you don't mind. Always busy, y'know, so if anyone asks..."

Old Posted 11-24-2013, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
"Yee yee, I'll tell 'em your cookin' up some magic cure for something or 'nother" She watched as he wobbled down below deck, snortig when she heard a loud crash shortly followed by a stream of curses.

'Well, since most of the boys are here already I guess I can take a quick nap up in the birds nest.'

Sawyer scrambled up the ropes and rolled over the side of the spotting nest, wasn't cozy mind you but it made a great place to nap off booze.

Old Posted 11-24-2013, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #9  
A petite young woman dressed in clothing too clean and nice to be a pirate watched from across the docks as a crew of drunken REAL pirates climbed aboard their ship. She walked closer to the ship slowly noticing that a lot of them had passed out already. Perfect! The ship will probably have set sail before anyone notices me. Climbing aboard, she flicked her short red hair over her shoulder and continued to strut about the deck staring at all the pirates in awe. She had just run away from home to become a pirate and this ship is where she was going to start.

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 11-25-2013, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
She was pretty sure she was seeing things, that really wasn't a lady in a fancy dress getting on board, nope, totally not....Pudding.

Heaving herself over the side of the nest Sawyer flailed as she made a grab for the ropes, half sliding half falling on her rear on the way down. Wobbling slightly from side to side she made her way below deck, best to make sure that wasn't a real lady, or a ghost, she was hoping it wasn't a ghost...

Old Posted 11-25-2013, 03:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #11  
"Fucking shit ass shit fuck!"

Bart woke from his nap suddenly by some twat falling down the stairs. He heaved himself up off his chair and went to check his hiding spot behind the oven, at least the deckhands had the sense to not try and steal his rum stash after last time. Bart threw more logs in the oven and slumped back into his wooden chair.

"Fucking Cap'n better like his stew this time, else there'll be hell to pay."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Last edited by Ashy; 11-25-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Old Posted 11-25-2013, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
The redhead wondered around the ship looking at all the crew members. Suddenly she realized that all the ones that she's seen so far are guys. What if I'm the only chick here?! What am I going to do????! She started to panic but tried to calm herself, "No, I'm here to be a pirate! I can do this!" she whispered to herself as she continued to look about.

CMYK
Old Posted 11-25-2013, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
Default   #13  
She crept along behind the maybe ghost lady, she looked pretty solid though, maybe she was one of those ghosts that could move stuff and throw things!

"Crap, crap, crap, where the heck is Gabe when I need 'im, chasin' down a ghost without ma trusty sidekick is a terrible idea! I'ma get eatin' for sure!"

Old Posted 11-25-2013, 03:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Suddenly she hears a creak in the floor boards behind her and comes to a halt. She slowly turns around to see a drunken female pirate behind her. "Ah! You're a lady pirate!" she yells out running up to her with excited sparkles in her eyes. "My name is Marc-errr... MAYDAY. Yes, I am Mayday." That's a cool pirate name right?

Wait... do pirates introduce themselves to other pirates? Oh no, am I doing it wrong?! I should have been watching the other pirates closer. Ohhh noooo!

In a panic Mayday rushes off into the closest room, which happened to be the galley when THUD- and splash.

She feels something hot on her boots and looks down to see that they are now covered in stew.

CMYK
Last edited by Taiki; 11-25-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Old Posted 11-25-2013, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #15  
Bart had barely sat sat down when another one of the clowns burst through the galley doors, he glanced up in time to see a flash of red and heard the unmistakeable clang and splash of the pot falling. He jumped up immediately and rushed over to stomp out the remaining ashes before the whole kitchen went out.

"Well what are you waiting for girlie," he barked at the doorway. "Get in here and clean this shit up!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-25-2013, 04:15 AM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
What the hell was dat...

"Oi! Get back here Lady! You can't be walkin' 'round lookin' like some uppity society broad!"

Why is this lady on board? Was bleedin' mad, gonna get her little arse kicked that wot gon' happen!

Sawyer swerved around the corner to the cooks room just in time to see the stew splatter and see Bart crank off at the poor kid.

Well screw that, I'ma go get Gabe and he can sort this junk out

Old Posted 11-25-2013, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote