Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lynx Rufus
Default [M] Fallen Sky   #1  
Private Role Play for Tiva and Alpha

Wrong place, wrong time all this woman had signed up for was working for a United States Military Recovery program, but fate apparently had other plans since something fell from the sky that night. Now she is on the run trying to save her own skin from the government that she use to work for, a lot easier said than done when you are on Iwo Jima to start with.
Old Posted 04-02-2012, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Name: Ari Pascal
Appearance:
knee length hair, normally in a braid or bun, Silver disc implanted into her back
Backstory: Anthropologist working with the American Recovery project on Iwo Jima. Her home base is in Virginia and she has several crash pads at different colleges across the country.
Weapons: Two 9mm Glocks with 4 spare 20 round magazines
Powers: Wings that appear out of the disc, the ability to heal quickly, can throw fire out of her hands, super fast movement

Name:Artemis
Appearance:
about 2 feet long
Backstory: Fell from the sky and hatched when Ari touched the 'egg'. She is emotionally and physically attached to Ari, if Ari dies so does she.
Powers: Can breath fire, moves at supersonic speeds, speak telepathically
Last edited by Tiva; 04-02-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old Posted 04-02-2012, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #3  
Name:Theron Fionn
Appearance:

Backstory:Former U.S. Army Ranger who was recruited by a secret agency after his last tour of duty. He has enjoyed the work so far (especially with the cutting-edge technology and resources at his disposal). Due to the nature of his work, he has no true home and is constantly moving from one safe house to the next as his mission demands.
Weapons:Two Glock G18s with two extra clips (17 rounds), and two others extended magazine (33 rouds); Modified G36C, two spare magazines
Arsenal:Armor deploying from a bracelet (based off of the disc) which grants increased healing, speed, strength, and minor ability to manipulate fire and bolts of electricity; Prototype Energy Rifle with unlimited ammunition, but requires a minor period after overheating; Tech Enhanced Sword which can collapse to just the hilt and can cut through all substances known to man
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 04-02-2012, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Pulling up the headphones she silenced the world and took stance, it was a quiet night in the middle of no where land, home base was dead. Not even the crickets, or whatever this place called them, were out on this start night. Releasing the safety she took aim down range and fired a shot waiting to see the flash from the target. When nothing can she fired again and again, still nothing.... this was an exploding target, now where was the explosion?
Taking off her ear covering Ari muttered to herself, "the freaking MP's that are 'protecting' us can't even set up a proper exploding target.... and they are what is suppose to be the first and only defense between us and whatever is out there..." She worked with the recovery project but this island, they hated them, all five of them. Finally getting down range she fiddled with the wiring on the target, the wiring was lose so even if the connector plate hit the flash never came. In the sky a star streaked across heading towards Earth, its trail was low and fast and heading towards some where in the Pacific Ocean.
Standing up Ari shook her head greasy bangs still sticking to her forehead and wishing for a shower, it had been a day or two on site and she couldn't wait to head back to Northern Cali and grab a shower in her friend's apartment and crash. She and the other anthropologist had been island hopping for months every few weeks moving to a different island to go through another pile of unmarked graves to return soldiers home. With every site they switched MP's, no one wanted to be stuck with the two weirdoes for too long.
Leaning against the target facing she looked up noticing the bright light headed towards the island, a fallen star maybe? With in a few seconds she noticed that no it was heading straight towards her, in a ball design with white hot flames licking the sides of it. Sliding her hand back to move away from Ari put pressure on the plate and with a flash of bright light she was knocked back and hit the ground between the force of the explosion and the 'star' hitting the ground not five feet away. With all the white around her her world went black as she passed out.
Old Posted 04-02-2012, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #5  
He mumbled under his breath as he tracked his target through the crowded marketplace, weaving and feigning interest in different goods these small merchants offered. He hated these assignments, even though he had developed patience from his years as a sniper. All of a sudden his target noticed him and stared to walk faster. Theron then cursed under his breath and moved faster to the corner that he had turned around. When he finally rounded it, he noticed that there was no one in sight. Cursing violently, he pulled out one of his G18s and started down the alley. "Damnit, where could this tricky SOB have gone?" Out of nowhere he got this instinct that he was laying down behind a piece of scrap that seemed so low to the ground that there shouldn't be an way he could fit under it.

He pried the piece up and found who he was looking for, and he seemed scared right out of his mind. It was hard to imagine that he would be of any use to the Agency, and it was even harder to picture him being able to make some futuristic piece of tech that had great destructive force. Oh well, it was not his place to question only to follow orders. He pulled the man up and realized how thin he had gotten since he had been on the run, and promptly put some cuffs on him. Finishing this, he held up his wrist to his mouth and opened up a link to Command. "Command, this is Agent X, I need an extraction for myself and Target Theta." He almost chuckled and struggled to keep a straight face; despite his military training, he still laughed at the titles or nicknames they gave our for their agents and for the targets they were to pursue. "When can you grab us, and where do I need to hole up?" "Agent X, standby," Command replied. Static issued in his earpiece for a little while, then out of nowhere, "We are sending an evac for Target Theta, and an additional airship is being sent for you. You have new orders that will be given to you en route." Great....this day was getting better and better by the moment.

After an hour of waiting Theta's evac arrived at the nearest pick up location, and Theron had to wait even longer. Out of nowhere he heard a minor engine noise, and then a dust cloud kicked up. Then a streamlined ship like none other he'd seen appeared from thin air and he was beckoned in. Oh...this was getting even more interesting by the second. He ran towards the ship and got in with the door sealing behind him.
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Last edited by Alpha; 04-02-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old Posted 04-02-2012, 01:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Rubbing her head Ari slowly opened her eyes seeing a pair of eyes staring at her not eve three feet away from her face. With a screech she backed back hands slipping in the mud, elbows catching her before she fell into the divot behind her. It was just a squirrel, or something like that, at least she thought it was... Leaning forward she moved her hands to steady only to slip and fall backwards flailing and hitting a rock square in between her bare shoulders with a fiery pain.
Flipping over she bit into her wrist screaming, it was no use to wake up camp over her stupidity, flicking her eyes over to where she had landed they widen. That wasn't a rock it was that thing that was flying at me. Studying it in more detail she saw seams and a piece that seemed to be broken off, touching her back she felt a piece of something in her back and crawling over she felt the rock... whatever it was was warm and when her hand touched it pulsed with a blue light the seams unfolding and a pair of deep grey eyes blinking at her. Awwwww it is so cute.... wait a what is it doing! The animal swayed shaking out it's wings and tail before looking at her head cocked to the side. Reaching out to touch it the blue thing backed away quickly neck moving into it's shoulders before blasting a spit of blue flames at her face. Ari quickly moved her hands to cover her eyes before the fire hit, rolling around in the mud when she felt it licking her skin and hair.
The little thing, not even a full two feet long walked out to her watching carefully before prodding at her arms with it's snout the fire and stinging pain retreating prompting Ari to look up. "What are you?" the little thing sneezed its wings and tail both flying out a bit before it mewled at her. "A dragon.... but those things don't exist..." She fell backwards yet again eyes rolling back into her head.

Something was shaking her, and God was it early "Mhmmod net me sweep, it is early w'can go dig laters..." The shaking didn't stop but she had woken up enough to hear the words that was being said "Doctor Pascal, are you okay? Doctor Pascal..." Jolting up she almost butted the MP in the head twisting his arm way from her back. She was still at the range, right near the now exploded target, she must have dreamed it all. "No I am not all right.... can none of you properly set an exploding target? I went out here last night to relieve stress and what do I get? The target didn't work and when i went to fix it, the damn thing exploded on me! Burned my bangs! What is wrong with you people!"
Stomping off she went back to her tent and collapsed onto her pallet, the female MP she shared a tent with was already out with Mohammad at the dig site, thankfully. Moving away her hair she felt at her shoulders, hoping to feel nothing only to be disappointed. About two cm out of her back was a disc, warm to the touch but smooth, no seams or latches anywhere to be found. It was like the disc was now part of her back. "It wasn't a dream... then where is?" Not a second latter the dragon peeked out from under her tent mate's blanket giving a cute mewl before Ari gave a scream that brought her MP running to the tent.
Old Posted 04-02-2012, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #7  
He sat in silence, listening to the almost silent thrum of the engines. What the hell is this aircraft? I haven't seen anything like it, even with my time in the Agency. Theron still hated long silences though, and he decided he might as well try to get his next mission from the individual who had beckoned him onto this thing. "So what am I being tasked to do? Another recovery? If so, who is it? Or what am I going after?" The stranger chuckled slightly and leaned forward a bit, revealing some weird kind of armor covering his body where his suit wasn't. "I guess you could call it a recovery, though frankly even with our resources we're not sure who or what you will be going after. We have a general idea though.....we believe it to be an individual working on Iwo Jima as part of the body identification team. Intelligence reports that it is an object that fell there, and it is believed to be of extra-terrestrial origins. It appears to have been recovered by someone on that island, presumably on that team since it was in their area. Beyond that, we are in the dark. We want you to retrieve whatever it was that fell and anyone who came into contact with it."

Theron sat back in his seat, mind reeling from what was just revealed to him. Not only was it a recovery mission, but he didn't even know who and what it was they were wanting him to grab. Gods have mercy, why did I ever leave behind my "normal" job with the Rangers. Hell, I could have even gone into special forces, but no, I had to take the creepy and shadowy offer. "You know, I may be good at my job, but I can't track something with nothing. You may have given me a location, but I work better knowing who or what I am going after." He tapped his foot repetitively, slightly annoyed with this assignment. The stranger then decided to speak, "Well, not nothing. We recorded a slight energy signature as it dropped through the atmosphere. It's not much, but it may give it away when you get within a few feet. It was that slight, and we were lucky to pick it up frankly." Theron laughed, and began to wonder what the hell he had gotten himself into. "Well, how the hell am I going to do that? Hold out a big scanner to every person I happen upon?" A slight silence followed as the armored man dug out what looked like a watch and tossed it to him. Theron caught it, and looked at it incredulously. "That will transmit a minor signal to your earpiece when you that signal gets picked up. Remember though, it has to be within two maybe three feet."

"Mr. Fionn, do think about what this might do to your career. Whether you succeed or fail might make a great difference in your life."
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Last edited by Alpha; 03-13-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Old Posted 04-02-2012, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
"Doctor Pascal are you okay?" Ari stuck her head out of the tent slightly shaken. "Sorry, I thought I saw a snake.... You know how much they scare me.." Grinning she stuck her head back in as the MP shook his head muttering something about stupid women and how glad he was that they were leaving this station tonight.
Waiting a few more seconds she lifted up the pillow she had thrown at the lizard like thing, it was still their though it didn't look very happy. "Look I am sorry but you scared me as much as I hurt you." Ari sat down on her cot and tried to pick up the dragon, but it only backed away... "Do you want some jerky? What animal doesn't like jerky...." Rummaging through her back she opened up the ziplock and pulled out a few pieces of jerky sticking one in her mouth and chewing before extending her hand at it. It cocked it's head before extending it's wings and neck taking the jerky and devoured it leaving no crumbs before looking up. Ari half grinned as the little dragon licked it lips looking for more. "You got to come over here to get it half pint." Shimmying it's butt and extending it's wings the dragon jumped from one cot straight into her lap grabbing the jerky before curling up and munching on it. "Well that solves that.... now I guess I just need to keep you hidden.. we are going back to the Mainland soon..." Ari petted the slate grey annoyance before picking it up and wrapping it in a towel "Come on.... Rain water shower for you and me, we are nasty."
It kept on squirming as she tried to scrub it clean. "Stop it! I am serious, I will put you in the bucket!" It spit fire at her but she dodged having gotten use to the little dragon's dislike of water. Finally she just tipped the bucket of lukewarm water on it and went to wash out her own hair. "Your own fault... you wouldn't sit still." It continued to whimper and snaked it's way around her legs until she looked down. "I will dry you off once I am done don't worry." She rinsed out her hair as she heard a noise up ahead.. probably their transport but it was a full day early.
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 11:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #9  
They landed just outside the camp, out of the line of sight of the few MP's that were on duty. Damn security is lax here, I could really cause some damage and chaos if I was someone who wanted to mess with them. Unfortunately I have a job to do or I might juts be tempted to show them where they are lacking. The door slid open silently, engines a barely audible thrum as he took a step onto the historic island. "You have your orders Mr. Fionn, and I do remind you that failure is not regarded well." Theron chuckled since he had heard this speech numerous times before, and thought of something before taking the final step out the door. "Do I contact through normal channels once I have acquired the target, or targets as the case may be?" "No Mr. Fionn, you will not utilize the normal channels. You will use the frequency we have programmed into the detector. It will put you in contact with the right recovery transport. Do not contact us unless you have the target or are in mortal peril. Understood?" "Yes sir, understood." Theron took his final step off and looked back only to see a minor dust cloud as the transport presumably lifted off and flew away. Well, better get to it then.

He walked up to the camp and saw that the guard was indeed not as strict as they should be in their attention to the security of this small "installation", albeit it temporary. As he approached the checkpoint, the guard stepped forward and blocked his path. "Identification sir? What is your reason for being here?" He had to resist laughing as he pulled out his adaptive id, deciding upon a high level government contractor working with the DoD for his cover. "Here's my identification soldier. May I inquire as to what the hell you were doing sitting around lounging in the mid-morning sun?" The soldier seem rattled once he realized who it was that he was supposedly talking to. "My apologies sir! There hasn't been much need to be completely attentive due to a lack of activity sir." Theron almost burst out in complete laughter; he had forgotten what it was like being around servicemen and women, especially as their superior. So this is what the officers felt like then...feels kinda good. No sense abusing the lad though, he seems clueless enough. "I'm here to inspect your "facilities" and evaluate the overall efficiency and worth of continuing this project. I need to interview all of the scientists as well as any other MPs assigned to this site." "Right away sir! Is there anything else you need sir?" "Hmm, a roster of all personnel as well as a manifest of supplies and any sites. Oh, and a list of any bits of unusual activity or occurrences within the past week." The MP scrambled off to gather all that Theron had asked.

Not even 15 or 20 minutes later, the MP returned with several binders presumably filled with the information that Theron had asked for. "Now, is there a tent or any kind of workspace that I can use while I am here?" The MP hesitated, thinking for a second. "Well, we could probably put up another tent for you to use. It wouldn't be ideal, but it should be workable. We are due to leave tomorrow though sir." "Very well. Inform me once you have found me some space, but don't bother setting something up if it is to be stripped down tomorrow. In the mean time I will stay here and begin going over what I am able to." "Yes sir!" Once again the MP scrambled off. Theron almost laughed as he took a seat and used the small table the MP had been using as an impromptu desk. He grabbed the small binder which was labeled personnel and started to skim through it, all the while glancing around and noticing that there was at least two females here, and was mildly surprised. He wasn't sure if they were civilians or soldiers, but he figured he would find out once he finished going through the files.
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Last edited by Alpha; 04-15-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Ari toweled her hair off leaving it down for the while and threw on a pair of gym shorts and a baggy shirt that stated USRP, United States Recovery Project, before stuffing her glock into the back waistband. Wrapping the dragon in the towel she started off for her tent to let the thing go hide in it while she went to find her MP for a camp to site escort, after all it was the last day of work... she couldn't slack off that badly... though she could probably call cramps or shock and get out of work.
Giggling slightly she looked over at the card table that also was used for dinner, someone was sitting looking through the binders of crap that they had her and Mohammed fill out. Who in there right mind needs to know how many 'sexual partners' I had before sending me off to a remote island to do field recovery? Oh wait the US government did....
Closing the door of her tent she let the runt out before shoving her clothes in a wet ruck and grabbing out her last set of black cargo pants, it meant gym shorts tomorrow on the helicopter ride back but these things were durable. Ari threw her gym shorts on the bed and wiggled into the pants before scrounging for sock and putting on her standard issue tan boots (which had been not so standard issue since she had switched them for her broken in pair when they had started this assignment) and hip holster for her allowed Glock. With one last look of 'don't you dare mess anything up or get caught' to the runt she left the door unzipped so it could wiggle out and shouldered her bag before walking over to the table where one of the Johns were.
"Smith 2 don't you ever get tired of trying to figure out if you can get in my pants?" She slapped the shoulder of the brunette man in front of her before realizing that it wasn't the extra MP they had assigned and quickly removed her hand and unholstered the Glock taking stance at the man's head. "Who the hell are you? And why do you have those files?"
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #11  
He felt the slap on his shoulder, but it didn't quite register what she was saying. Apparently she thought he was one of the MPs assigned to protect them. He turned to face her and noticed the gun now pointed at his head. He chuckled slightly, taking a breath to steady himself. "Ah, you must be Ms., or rather Dr. Ari Pascal. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He smiled, attempting to diffuse the situation and throw her off her guard. As he took a step in to shake her hand, the watch sent a signal to his earpiece, alerting him that this female had come in contact with whatever it was that had fallen to Earth. "If you would please lower the gun, I will introduce myself. My name is Nero Hartan, and I am with the Department of Defense as an evaluator of projects. My I.D. will verify as such." He handed her his I.D., ensuring with a quick glance that it was still set to the appropriate identity and organization. He had done this several dozen times, and frankly found it quite easy to slide from one identity to the next. Well, I've found at least one person who they asked me to, and hopefully she will know where the object is and anyone else who had come in contact with the object. Though what it was was still a mystery to him, and he prayed to the heavens that it would be revealed to him what this blasted object was! He stared at her as she studied his I.D. and sized her up as someone not to be underestimated despite being an anthropologist.
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
She growled and swiped the ID from him with her free hand the Glock still point solidly at his head. The ID looked real, but those were easily faked.... She poked at the badge and felt the ridge going to lift it up some before dropping it back... real. Hearing a loud thudding up behind her she looked as Smith 1 came running up, flipping the ID closed and tossing it back at this Nero person before lowering her Glock and sliding it back in the holster loosely.
"John 1, why didn't you inform us that we were going to have a visitor? You know I don't take kindly to my personal files being given out to just anyone, bad enough that you know that Mohammad and I slept together one night... it don't need another man knowing." Her sickly sweet tone gave any how pissed she was before he had a chance to respond in his normal smart mouth, some one of importance was present, he had to play nice. "Ma'm we didn't know he was coming and since you had that accident on the range last night, I don't think we would have had the time to inform you this morning.."
Ari's attention wandered as she saw a blur of slate blue moving across the brush, that fucking dragon.... it was chasing after a mouse. The low growl under her throat caught it's attention as it stopped and looked up at her while she cocked her head back towards the tent. The dragon seemed to ignore her for a second before with a blur it grabbed the mouse and pranced back to her tent.
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 07:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #13  
Theron laughed in his head as the two went back and forth. It was a shame Dr. Pascal had to be taken as a target, she seemed like quite the interesting woman. All of a sudden his watch went off again, sending a constant tone into his ear until all of a sudden it stopped. Strange. Does this mean the object itself is mobile? Maybe attached to someone else? Possible superhuman abilities? Who knows, all I know for the time being is that Dr. Pascal has been in contact with the object. "Well, not that this conversation isn't riveting, but I do need to ask. Dr. Pascal, has there been any activities out of the ordinary? Anything interesting appear or was found in your work? The MP here did just mention something about you having an accident on the range. What exactly happened?" He maintained a level but friendly tone, posturing himself so as to appear as non-threatening as possible. If the MP was a bit more seasoned and paying attention he might be able to pick up on what Theron was doing, but as it stood it was obvious this was fairly early in his career and he was quite bored and understandably so. Baby-sitting scientists, how fun could that possibly be? "I guess I should answer your question out of fairness. I am going through the records to ensure that all personnel, both military and civilian, are being utilized to the best of their abilities and skill-sets. In general I am here to evaluate how the Recovery Project is progressing and whether or not more funding is needed. As part of this I will be reviewing records and performing interviews with all those involved directly with the project. Does that answer your question satisfactorily?"
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Ari pursed her lips and rolled her eyes before looking at Smith 1. "I guess this means that I won't be working today doesn't it?" He nodded at her "Yes Ma'm, if he needs you here than you won't be allowed on site until you finish it." Seeing that the runt had made it back into the tent just fine she grabbed the chair that didn't wobble and plopped down gesturing for him to get out his little notepad and write down what he pleased.
"I was at the range last night, and since you give us E3 MP's, one of the exploding targets wasn't connected right, I re connected it, right then a star shot by, and I accidentally set of the pressure trigger looking up at it, I got knocked out and spent a good 8 hours out on the ground til Smith 1 here found me. Answer your question? As for interesting things, we have found 15 distinctive bodies, all but 2 are American, along with 5 fragmented piecings. Is that interesting enough for you because it is to me, it is what I came here for."
Crossing her arms she put her legs up on the table leaning back slightly "Can I go work yet Smith? I am bored....." He glared at her flicking the back of her head when he thought Nero couldn't see. "I am going to go pick up Doctor Miles, James is taking apart the range. You should both be safe until I get back." Taking his riffle Smith one got into their one Jeep and glared at her before driving off..... Great alone with the crazy government worker....
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #15  
It seemed Dr. Pascal wasn't rather fond of the MPs, or of him for that matter. "Wait, you mentioned a shooting star? Any idea where it might have landed? I'm a bit of an amateur astronomer and while I realize it's unlikely for anything to survive entry into Earth's atmosphere, I do always hope." He tried to put as much enthusiasm and eagerness into his voice as possible. He realized he was talking out of his ass, and he was hoping that she wasn't knowledgeable in astronomical phenomenon. It was likely though that this "shooting star" was the object he had been sent here to find. So close, so very very close. Gods, this might be an easier mission than he had thought it was to be. Only and hour or so here and he had already gotten a major lead and was close to retrieving everything. "Dr. Pascal? I also noticed you referred to the MP as Smith 1. Is there any reason for that?" He really didn't give a damn, but had to feign interest since it was one of the details any normal agent tasked for review would be doing. That was one of the downsides to working for who he did, so much damn training, but the majority of it had actually paid off.
He got up to stretch, for he was indeed stiff and wanted to be done with this as quickly as possible, or at least get another lead. "Is there anywhere to grab a drink perhaps? Nothing strong obviously. Hell, even some water would do with this heat."
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 07:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Ari waved her hands around "We are on an island if it made it close enough to the surface chances are that it is in the middle of the ocean over 100 feet down." She was lying through her teeth but oh well, the less people guessed the better. It seemed like the Nero was lying too though, because the size a star needed to be to get to earth was huge, and for it to be findable after impact was even larger. He was just trying to interest her to loosen her up, and it wasn't working that much..
"John and Jane Doe is what you call unidentified bodies, but if you know their name but can not call them by it is is Smith, they are Smiths. I know their names but I get pass through them every couple of weeks so I don't bother to develop an attachment or call them by name. It is easier this way, since I am digging up their ancestors and years latter someone may be digging them up out of this same ground." She turned and started walking towards their cooler grabbing out two bottles of water. She set them on the table and pulled a tiny bottle out of her pocket squirting it into the water and sealing it before shaking up the water and turning it purple. "Water good enough for you? Because it is basically all we have."
She tilted her head up and looked at the sky noticing a black dot hovering near the site... now that was odd.
Old Posted 04-24-2012, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote