Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #161  

ALright, so I passed my tests! GOt an A on the criminology test, but a C on the short story test. The weird thing? The questions I missed had to do with the short stories I DID read, not the one I didn't. XD

Hhmmmm...I think I shall want one of those! Noucturnuliiousoiuoss........THE HARVEST MOON. YEAH. THAT ONE. >__>;;

Ooh! Have fun on your date. <33
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest
Animal Lover? Come join us!

Best people on earth can be found at the 10,000 Cat Paws Charity!

Gogo super kinspowers flowers and fish react!
Old Posted 02-16-2011, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Guess who got a new ring?

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #163  

That was the most lovely text to wake up and see. <333 I'm so happy for you guys! I was waiting for it. <3 Tell me all about it! I want to hear the details!
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Last edited by Pisces; 02-17-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 09:12 AM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
It was such a great night Pie.

We went to dinner, at Olive Garden. Which was nice. There was this little girl, not more then a year old, across the table from us and she just kept staring and me and smiling and giggling so that was fun cause I love little ones like that. I had to keep smiling and waving at her because I didn't want to put some bad memory of people in her little brain.

Anyhow, so then we went to the theater and holy amazing! Wicked was freaking amazing. I only got one picture before the show started because you weren't allowed pictures. Oh man. You would really love it! Elphaba (the wicked witch)...oh man, I don't want to ruin it. But it's a book so get the book! I will be really soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP6DX9lxlZ4

That's not the performers we saw but, I dunno. I liked our witches just the way they were.

On the ride home we were talking about the show and stuff and we were both really just blown away. We were talking about how we both really like theater and how it's neat that we can share it together. I mentioned how nights like this were ones you remembered for the rest of your life. Because you know, you go to a movie, big whoop but you go to see a live production and that's neat, it changes you. The show is heartwrenching and captivating and just great.

Anyhow, we got home and..haha. When we get home, I get undressed and put on comfy clothes. Well, I was standing in the living room with no freaking pants on and holding them. He was asking me all these questions and I was like yeah, yeah..and he takes my pants and gets my attention...and then he got down on one knee and said my name and asked me to marry him. :)

I just about fell over onto him. I hugged him and said yes! He put the ring on and, Pie, it's perfect. I know the picture doesn't really capture it's beauty but the true beauty about it is that he designed the ring. He went to the shop and chose the setting and the cut and all that. And it's beautiful. Ahhhh..

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 11:14 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #165  

<333 And little did you know, it really WOULD be a night you'd remember. <3 That's so sweet! I can't describe how happy I am for you! And it's so wonderful that he designed that ring all on his own. <33 Gyaaahhh! You're GETTING MARRIED. <3 Awww, this is so wonderful.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Mmhmm!

We talked a bit about when and we're still going to wait a little while. At least until he's done with school. He's got two more semesters so it's really not all that much longer.

I have so many neat ideas! Ahh!! hehe. :)

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 12:07 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #167  

So that'll be around...this time next year? I'm not sure how long the semester are up there.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Well. Not really sure yet. Nothings set in stone. I want Delilah to be my flower girl and she's only four months old so. :P She's Dana's baby. :)

I can't decide if I want spring or fall. I love fall, a lot.

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #169  

If you like fall, I say do fall. Although it might end up being an indoor wedding. I don't know much about weddings, though. But do you want to have it indoors or outdoors?
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Well, i'm not really sure? I think it could be outdoors still if it was like the end of summer and just the beginning of fall? Im not sure. It's so much to think about! Lol..i'm going to have to get a DIY wedding planning book.

I don't want anything fancy, I just want small, immediate important people. I don't need a bunch of people that I don't know there you know? I want a small ceremony and like a nice house party or something.

I have a neat idea for my flowers too. I want everyone to bring along one flower of their choosing and then before I walk down the aisle i'll gather them up and tie a ribbon around them and that will be my bouquet. And then, for a little book sort of thing? I want to get a large piece of paper and draw or paint a tree on it and have green ink stamps where people will put their thumb print as a leaf and sign it. Then we can frame that and it will be a neat momento.

ps. what do I call your mom? Mrs. Ms.? Rash? Ma?! :P

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #171  
http://www.projectwedding.com/weddin...ckyard-wedding

Under 5k and that's for 125 people! I'll have less then 20!

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!

You can call her Ms. Rash. =)

I'm loving those ideas! The flowers sounds awesome and that's such an amazing idea for the thumbprints-as-leaves.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #173  
*nibbles on everyone* 8o

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
-pokes her head in- Heya, guys. <3 How the questing?
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #175  
Hey DK and Batty! Going rather well! How are you guys?

I'm heating up leftovers from last night, mmmm..

Okay, Pielady. You know what..I also decided that emerald green has to be one of the colors...that's not a very fall like color so maybe the spring would work better.

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Thats great! I saw my Hermes helped you, as well. <33

Mmm, gotta love leftovers. I need to start getting ready to go out soon. A friends dragging me off to the bookstore. xD
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote